Close
Login
Register

BJ is a Woman Beater

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: BJ is a Woman Beater

Postby PainDog » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:54 am

Kind of sad the number of high level fighters that have been accused of domestic violence
Image

Khabib Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 8945
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Nov. 2017 Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: BJ is a Woman Beater

Postby Lolroflcopter » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:46 am

PBells wrote:
Lolroflcopter wrote:Obviously I wasn't there, but I'd like to Just throw out a casual reminder here that a woman looking to take custody of the children will stop at nothing to get it. Nothing.


IIRC they are already divorced and she has the kids.


Ah god damn it, BJ...
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

-Sun-Tzu
User avatar
Lolroflcopter
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:15 am

Re: BJ is a Woman Beater

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:18 am

Tired of seeing this pervert BJ Penn in the news," Carrasco wrote. "Dude's a cocaine addict, who sexually assaulted my Playboy model gf, and I have proof."

Carrasco added in another tweet: "[Penn] came to my home when I wasn't there and forced himself on my girl, pulled her clothes off, then blamed me, said I looked at his GF ass.



well..you shoulnt have been staring at BJ, gf's ass,dude...should you now?
Buentello wrote:Let's Make MMA great again.


You know the drill baby...Don't fear me baby... ......... eerrmm yeea...That's right - Don't Fear me..fear the consequences


User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5003
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: BJ is a Woman Beater

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:19 am

That definitely hurt my heart. I've got kids, I've got two baby daughters, and of course something like that is going to hurt your heart. People know who I am and what you see is what you get with me. I'm just a family man, I've got two kids, and you know, that's it. I wish I could get into more, but I'm sure my lawyers wouldn't appreciate that.

"I'm just very glad that the UFC did its investigation with an outside company, and I'm just very glad it's done. That's as much as I can say. I'm very glad it's done. I'm very disappointed in how everything happened between me and my former employee. But besides that, I'm very glad that I get a chance to get back in the Octagon."
Buentello wrote:Let's Make MMA great again.


You know the drill baby...Don't fear me baby... ......... eerrmm yeea...That's right - Don't Fear me..fear the consequences


User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5003
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: BJ is a Woman Beater

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:16 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:That definitely hurt my heart. I've got kids, I've got two baby daughters, and of course something like that is going to hurt your heart. People know who I am and what you see is what you get with me. I'm just a family man, I've got two kids, and you know, that's it. I wish I could get into more, but I'm sure my lawyers wouldn't appreciate that.

"I'm just very glad that the UFC did its investigation with an outside company, and I'm just very glad it's done. That's as much as I can say. I'm very glad it's done. I'm very disappointed in how everything happened between me and my former employee. But besides that, I'm very glad that I get a chance to get back in the Octagon."



Ultimate Fucking Circus
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18293
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Re: BJ is a Woman Beater

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:05 am





That is what I am fucking talking about. I apologise to BJ and the GODS of MMA for doubting this honourable man,even for a second... His wife is a stinky whore that has no problem, tarnishing this great dude's reputation. I hope she never gets fucked again. I hope she never experiences a real orgasm,ever again and that BJ will get the kids and beat the shit out of any future wonnabe partner of hers. Fucking piece of shit.As you were linkers. BJ is cool again. Can't wait to see him decapitate that poor bastard,'George of the Jungle'. BJ will play Clay. Fuck to the fake news of his prostitute of an ex partner.And war BJ for fucking his manager's gf, after seeing him checking his wife's ass.
Buentello wrote:Let's Make MMA great again.


You know the drill baby...Don't fear me baby... ......... eerrmm yeea...That's right - Don't Fear me..fear the consequences


User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5003
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: BJ is a Woman Beater

Postby dipset52 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:29 am

PainDog wrote:Kind of sad the number of high level fighters that have been accused of domestic violence


Shit. At least it ain’t the WWE

That Chris Benoit shit was fucked up on so many levels
209 Stockton
Image

Image
User avatar
dipset52
Skrap Pack Member
 
Posts: 5524
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Re: BJ is a Woman Beater

Postby philphan » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:00 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:



That is what I am fucking talking about. I apologise to BJ and the GODS of MMA for doubting this honourable man,even for a second... His wife is a stinky whore that has no problem, tarnishing this great dude's reputation. I hope she never gets fucked again. I hope she never experiences a real orgasm,ever again and that BJ will get the kids and beat the shit out of any future wonnabe partner of hers. Fucking piece of shit.As you were linkers. BJ is cool again. Can't wait to see him decapitate that poor bastard,'George of the Jungle'. BJ will play Clay. Fuck to the fake news of his prostitute of an ex partner.And war BJ for fucking his manager's gf, after seeing him checking his wife's ass.

First of all that was very cute. Those look like little princesses. But what does that prove Frags? I hope he doesn't beat women and started sucking cause he is doing to much coke and drugs. But is that proof of anything besides him having to very cute daughters? Just wondering. Love the vid. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Marlon Moraes, Aleksandar Rakic, Sung Bin Jo, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Darko Stosic





300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 23700
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Re: BJ is a Woman Beater

Postby PainDog » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:38 pm

dipset52 wrote:
PainDog wrote:Kind of sad the number of high level fighters that have been accused of domestic violence


Shit. At least it ain’t the WWE

That Chris Benoit shit was fucked up on so many levels


Benoit was insane...and when Eddie Guerrero died he flipped.

He was writing letters to Eddie after Eddie's death...

Almost all of the older pro-wrestlers were insane...and there is a huge trend of premature deaths
Image

Khabib Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 8945
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Nov. 2017 Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: BJ is a Woman Beater

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:10 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:



That is what I am fucking talking about. I apologise to BJ and the GODS of MMA for doubting this honourable man,even for a second... His wife is a stinky whore that has no problem, tarnishing this great dude's reputation. I hope she never gets fucked again. I hope she never experiences a real orgasm,ever again and that BJ will get the kids and beat the shit out of any future wonnabe partner of hers. Fucking piece of shit.As you were linkers. BJ is cool again. Can't wait to see him decapitate that poor bastard,'George of the Jungle'. BJ will play Clay. Fuck to the fake news of his prostitute of an ex partner.And war BJ for fucking his manager's gf, after seeing him checking his wife's ass.

Let this be a message to all you fickle fucking fight fans!
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 16688
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: BJ is a Woman Beater

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:50 am

philphan wrote:
First of all that was very cute. Those look like little princesses. But what does that prove Frags? I hope he doesn't beat women and started sucking cause he is doing to much coke and drugs. But is that proof of anything besides him having to very cute daughters? Just wondering. Love the vid. :mrgreen:



his wife accused him of being a dick to his daughters as well... I think you have the mental capacity to get what's going on in this video.
Buentello wrote:Let's Make MMA great again.


You know the drill baby...Don't fear me baby... ......... eerrmm yeea...That's right - Don't Fear me..fear the consequences


User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5003
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: BJ is a Woman Beater

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:23 pm

https://www.bjjee.com/articles/b-j-penn ... JkZ-oaUJJ8



Jiu jitsu phenom B.J. Penn is having a bad streak of running in with the law. Following leaked statements from his ex partner about co*aine binges Penn is now the subject of an ongoing police investigation after allegedly threatening a farmer with a machete?!

A public records request mmajunkie filed revealed Penn also is under an active police investigation after he allegedly threatened a taro farmer with a machete in a dispute over trespassing.


B.J. said he’s never given a statement to the police; they haven’t told him he’s got a terroristic threatening charge, or there are charges pending,” Levitt said. “He just said there was an incident, it was over one year ago, and it had to do with a gate. There was no threatening or machete or anything like that.”

According to the APB, Penn went to the man’s property with a machete, “calling him to come out of his farm house.” The victim “feared for his life and remained inside of his residence where he hid.” Penn, per the report, “started to strike the ground with the machete and state that he was going to kill him.


insert brick's BJ's gif of approval
Buentello wrote:Let's Make MMA great again.


You know the drill baby...Don't fear me baby... ......... eerrmm yeea...That's right - Don't Fear me..fear the consequences


User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5003
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: BJ is a Woman Beater

Postby Legionarivs » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:49 pm

PainDog wrote:Kind of sad the number of high level fighters that have been accused of domestic violence


There's definitely a bunch who that for sure.

If ever Sage Northcutt or GSP would get a restraining order, that would truly surprise me. :lol:
User avatar
Legionarivs
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Re: BJ is a Woman Beater

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:40 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:https://www.bjjee.com/articles/b-j-penn-accused-of-threatening-farmer-with-machete-police-investigation-ongoing/?fbclid=IwAR3x8xH609lEqPxblzVEfyZ_-iRDZzKv0mHgukkhTZvGcIe2bJkZ-oaUJJ8



Jiu jitsu phenom B.J. Penn is having a bad streak of running in with the law. Following leaked statements from his ex partner about co*aine binges Penn is now the subject of an ongoing police investigation after allegedly threatening a farmer with a machete?!

A public records request mmajunkie filed revealed Penn also is under an active police investigation after he allegedly threatened a taro farmer with a machete in a dispute over trespassing.


B.J. said he’s never given a statement to the police; they haven’t told him he’s got a terroristic threatening charge, or there are charges pending,” Levitt said. “He just said there was an incident, it was over one year ago, and it had to do with a gate. There was no threatening or machete or anything like that.”

According to the APB, Penn went to the man’s property with a machete, “calling him to come out of his farm house.” The victim “feared for his life and remained inside of his residence where he hid.” Penn, per the report, “started to strike the ground with the machete and state that he was going to kill him.


insert brick's BJ's gif of approval

Image
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 16688
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: BJ is a Woman Beater

Postby KidDynamite420 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:18 am

Good to see him get back in the win column
User avatar
KidDynamite420
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:01 am

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users