Close
Login
Register

Future Bare Knuckle FC roster (R.I.P. UFC)

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Future Bare Knuckle FC roster (R.I.P. UFC)

Postby PainDog » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:55 pm

Alex Emelianenko officially receives offer from Bare Knuckle FC, expected to sign in coming days

https://www.rt.com/sport/465305-alexand ... e-knuckle/

Controversial MMA veteran Alex Emelianenko, younger brother of Fedor Emelianenko, has officially received an offer from Bare Knuckle FC, although the deal is not signed yet due to the fighter's US visa issues.
Emelianenko, who has competed for various MMA organizations in his 16-year professional career, has always been something of an antithesis to his sibling when it comes to their lives outside of sports.

While Fedor, nicknamed 'the Last Emperor', has always carried himself in an outwardly calm manner, Alex has a history of run-ins with the law, and controversy has consistently followed him.

In 2014, Alexander was convicted of raping his housekeeper and sentenced to four and a half years in prison. He was released on parole in October 2016 and returned to MMA competition in September 2017, recording five wins and one draw since then.

READ MORE: 'He'll drink, rape & kill, do what he pleases' Rival MMA fighter scorns troubled Emelianenko
https://www.rt.com/sport/452851-kharito ... l-kadyrov/

Since that time, Emelianenko claimed to be living a clean life, and managed to stay away from trouble for a while. That lasted until this March, when the troubled fighter was arrested in Kislovodsk, Russia on DUI charges after ramming two vehicles in his all-gold Mercedes while trying to escape from the police.

He once again managed to escape serious consequences, but his name did hit the headlines recently in connection with a potential deal with Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship, the American promotion which recently hosted the much talked about fight between Paulie Malignaggi and another Russian MMA star, former UFC fighter Artem Lobov.

On Monday, Gagarin Management group, the organization responsible for Lobov's multi-fight BKB deal, confirmed the official talks to RT Sport, adding that papers are expected to be signed in the coming days.

And if controversy is something to run with for Bare Knuckle FC, Alex Emelianenko is the right pick. However, we are yet to see how the organization will get around the issue of gaining a US visa for the fighter who, on top of a criminal record, reportedly has a health condition which would prevent him from passing the medical for a US fight.
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:29 pm

PainDog wrote:Alex Emelianenko officially receives offer from Bare Knuckle FC, expected to sign in coming days

https://www.rt.com/sport/465305-alexand ... e-knuckle/

Controversial MMA veteran Alex Emelianenko, younger brother of Fedor Emelianenko, has officially received an offer from Bare Knuckle FC, although the deal is not signed yet due to the fighter's US visa issues.
Emelianenko, who has competed for various MMA organizations in his 16-year professional career, has always been something of an antithesis to his sibling when it comes to their lives outside of sports.

While Fedor, nicknamed 'the Last Emperor', has always carried himself in an outwardly calm manner, Alex has a history of run-ins with the law, and controversy has consistently followed him.

In 2014, Alexander was convicted of raping his housekeeper and sentenced to four and a half years in prison. He was released on parole in October 2016 and returned to MMA competition in September 2017, recording five wins and one draw since then.

READ MORE: 'He'll drink, rape & kill, do what he pleases' Rival MMA fighter scorns troubled Emelianenko
https://www.rt.com/sport/452851-kharito ... l-kadyrov/

Since that time, Emelianenko claimed to be living a clean life, and managed to stay away from trouble for a while. That lasted until this March, when the troubled fighter was arrested in Kislovodsk, Russia on DUI charges after ramming two vehicles in his all-gold Mercedes while trying to escape from the police.

He once again managed to escape serious consequences, but his name did hit the headlines recently in connection with a potential deal with Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship, the American promotion which recently hosted the much talked about fight between Paulie Malignaggi and another Russian MMA star, former UFC fighter Artem Lobov.

On Monday, Gagarin Management group, the organization responsible for Lobov's multi-fight BKB deal, confirmed the official talks to RT Sport, adding that papers are expected to be signed in the coming days.

And if controversy is something to run with for Bare Knuckle FC, Alex Emelianenko is the right pick. However, we are yet to see how the organization will get around the issue of gaining a US visa for the fighter who, on top of a criminal record, reportedly has a health condition which would prevent him from passing the medical for a US fight.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby lasangre666 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:38 pm

I would love it if AE signs... sign old HW´s like Tim Sylvia... Cabbage Correia... Ricco Rdrz....

just imagine the brawls...

if BKFC wants to make it big they need to get the heavyweights and start promoting knockouts
Listen to LA HORA ADECUADA PODCAST, the best MMA Podcast in Español... hosted by me.
www.lahoraadecuada.com available iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, YouTube and Facebook.

The blackness of my belt is like the inside of a coffin on a moonless night
lasangre666
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:49 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:19 am

hawdrigoh wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby jblaze » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:49 am

They should open one of these events with Big Rig. He could fight for five minutes and have a hot dog eating contest for another round. Seriously wouldn't mind seeing another washed up boxer compete in there.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:20 am

enjjooooy
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:58 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:10 pm

yeeeaa bbbooii
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby PBells » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:45 pm

!
PBells

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Postby 320IDAVE » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:38 am

PBells wrote:

!

Fuck yes this is getting interesting.

Hunt should join, his weakness where people who could kick or take him down or trick him into eating a flying knee.

None of that Here, just Mark breaking Jaws of people who can't run away.
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby kezzaman » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:02 am

320IDAVE wrote:
PBells wrote:

!

Fuck yes this is getting interesting.

Hunt should join, his weakness where people who could kick or take him down or trick him into eating a flying knee.

None of that Here, just Mark breaking Jaws of people who can't run away.

Lets pray for his opponents fists.
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
kezzaman
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion