Close
Login
Register

UFC.com has.....

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

UFC.com has.....

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:49 pm

"Athletes" instead of "Fighters" as the tab you can click on to view the fighters. That's all she wrote ladies and gents. It's over. The transformation from Fighting spectacle to pussy ass liberal sport is complete.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: UFC.com has.....

Postby philphan » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:59 pm

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Alexandre Pantoja, Marcin Tybura,
Alexander Yakovlev, Zelim Imadaev

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby PBells » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:54 pm

There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby jjmmajkd » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:26 am

I'm crushed
Spoiler:
jjmmajkd
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Postby TheMadTitan » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:42 am

PBells wrote:Image

Time to sit back and watch the fucker sink to the bottom of the ocean.

Help us, Bellator. You're our only hope.

☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

TheMadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:56 am

jjmmajkd wrote:I'm crushed
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Legionarivs » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:21 am

Name change into "World Athletes Entertainment" coming?
Travis "the Ironman" Fulton,319 fights with 254 victories. Fulton is one of the most under appreciated legends of the sport!
Legionarivs
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby PBells » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:34 am

Note that "UFC Combative Sports" has been trademarked for several years now. News of this first broke when uniforms were rumored and everyone (myself included) scoffed and snickered. "No way they'd do something like that! Dana the Fertittas are real fight-fans!" Uh huh.

Fighters -> Athletes
MMA -> UFC Comabtive Sports™

Spoiler:
There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:32 pm

I love the talent the ufc has

A shit ton of awesome fighters

I love the fights they put on a good amount of time

Some of those fights kick ass

Other than that there is not much left I enjoy about the UFC

PFL is quickly becoming my personal favorite North American organization. I love the season long schedule where you fight every other month for 3 months, then fight in the playoffs, then if you win that you get a million dollars. Seeing fighters get rewarded with a million bucks is pretty sweet and it inspires the fighters to go for the kill. PFL had a shit ton of great fights its first season

I hope the reward of a million dollars for essentially a potential 6 fights in 10-12 months is enough to start pulling a lot of the UFC and Bellaturds talent away. PFL is doing good maintaining the talent they found recently and signing new ones but the more talent the merrier :tup:

MMA needs more GP, tournaments, etc etc like this PFL "regular season" and "playoffs" set up. I am glad to see ONE Championship doing it for mma and kickboxing too.

I love a good title fight but I also love a good tournament and mma has been lacking that

Spoiler:
sorry for the rant please don't shout at me
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor (x3), First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:15 pm

And to think early on in my mmalinker tenure (2007) I used to bash pride and sing the UFC's praises.....man bring back the ultimate fighting spectacle!
KingOfPancrase

Re: When did Rogan become such a pussy?

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:00 am

This is the end .. . ........

UFC President Dana White started hinting at something big. Though it’s not completely clear just what he has in store, he promised that it will change the future of fighting as we know it.

Not just the UFC, but fighting as a whole.

Watch Dana White tease some big news, perhaps about the new UFC facility being constructed in Las Vegas, Nevada, in the video below (via ESPN).

”I told everybody yesterday, wait til you see what we’re working on in Vegas right now,” White said (transcript via MMA Mania). “In the next two months, I’m going to unveil the future. Not of the UFC, of fighting. I’m going to unveil the future of fighting in the next two months. And the amount of talent that we’re looking at right now, the shows that we’re creating to create talent right now.

”We’ve been on a roll for a while now where every weekend the fights are absolutely ridiculous and we’re going to continue. This partnership that we have with ESPN right now is … is a big deal, man.”

What do you think the UFC boss Dana White has in store for the fighting world? Will his plans really upend the sport, or is he perhaps exaggerating? Join the conversation in the comments section below.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/dan ... wo-months/

BJ Penn has a highly respectable UFC record of 11 wins - 12 losses and 2 Draws

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched 2 a kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar,while attemting an Ude-garami & a keylock,switch to Gyaku ude-garami & a reverse keylock & get that sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and u win by reverse arm entanglement''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby dipset52 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:06 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:This is the end .. . ........

UFC President Dana White started hinting at something big. Though it’s not completely clear just what he has in store, he promised that it will change the future of fighting as we know it.

Watch Dana White tease some big news, perhaps about the new UFC facility being constructed in Las Vegas, Nevada, in the video below (via ESPN).

”I told everybody yesterday, wait til you see what we’re working on in Vegas right now,” White said (transcript via MMA Mania). “In the next two months, I’m going to unveil the future. Not of the UFC, of fighting. I’m going to unveil the future of fighting in the next two months. And the amount of talent that we’re looking at right now, the shows that we’re creating to create talent right now.

”We’ve been on a roll for a while now where every weekend the fights are absolutely ridiculous and we’re going to continue. This partnership that we have with ESPN right now is … is a big deal, man.”

What do you think the UFC boss Dana White has in store for the fighting world? Will his plans really upend the sport, or is he perhaps exaggerating? Join the conversation in the comments section below.

God he’s such a fucking piece of shit
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Postby PBells » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:28 am

Buckle up, boys!

There can only be one...
PBells

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:51 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:This is the end .. . ........

Spoiler:
MMA

+
Spoiler:
ROBOTS

=
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:16 pm

PBells wrote:Buckle up, boys!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
KingOfPancrase

Return to MMA Discussion