Close
Login
Register

Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby PBells » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:01 am

Luke Rockhold nodded to Vitor and braced himself right before the spinning wheel kick was thrown

:idea:
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby robdogj » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:39 pm

:lol:
I am in Gay Hell because I doubted Nate Diaz
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby PBells » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:34 pm

Conor right now:

PBells

Survivor Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:21 am

Cries like a bitch for ages about a rematch with Diaz. Even gets the original rematch cancelled by not showing up to press like a diva

Cries like a bitch for a rematch with Khabib, a fight he had no success in really what so ever and was even outstruck on the feet

Says that Poirier is a bitch for calling for a rematch and straight up refuses to even entertain the idea

What a little hypocrite :lol: :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:54 am

Mr Meow wrote:Cries like a bitch for ages about a rematch with Diaz. Even gets the original rematch cancelled by not showing up to press like a diva

Cries like a bitch for a rematch with Khabib, a fight he had no success in really what so ever and was even outstruck on the feet

Says that Poirier is a bitch for calling for a rematch and straight up refuses to even entertain the idea

Dude..I am not sure that's exactly what he said. he replied in some Poirer tweet, in which he said something like: So I guess Mcgregor fight makes sense for me,next..(to that effect)

And Conor took offence that Poirer didnt speak to him,or some shit. And started saying that he's got no respect. and he should respect the dude that took him out in 90 seconds,more than that. If he approaches it with more respect he will discuss the possibility.

so yea.. a bit self entitled... but he is still a draw and he can do shit like that, me thinks.
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:14 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:Cries like a bitch for ages about a rematch with Diaz. Even gets the original rematch cancelled by not showing up to press like a diva

Dude..I am not sure that's exactly what he said. he replied in some Poirer tweet, in which he said something like: So I guess Mcgregor fight makes sense for me,next..(to that effect)

And Conor took offence that Poirer didnt speak to him,or some shit. And started saying that he's got no respect. and he should respect the dude that took him out in 90 seconds,more than that. If he approaches it with more respect he will discuss the possibility.

so yea.. a bit self entitled... but he is still a draw and he can do shit like that, me thinks.

Conor can act however he wants. He is still a draw but not nearly as big of one as he used to be. If he ever makes a comeback fight the numbers will show that.

Rondas comeback fight had huge numbers but in her initial loss in the ufc she went out like a champ at least. She got whooped but never quit going forward. Conor went out like a bitch begging for mercy, trying to foul his way to a DQ loss and tapping out to a choke that was not even sunk in yet. His image was hurt way worse than Rondas was. Especially when people looked back at the first Diaz fight

Conor calling out a dude moving down to 135 (frankie) and crying and lashing out about Porier saying a rematch would not be a bad idea is pretty delusional in the usual conor way.

It will be interesting to see if he does have a comeback fight. I would not mind seeing him get his ass beat and squeal for mercy again. :tup:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Survivor (x3)

Postby reasontat2 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:54 am

Mr Meow wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:

Conor can act however he wants. He is still a draw but not nearly as big of one as he used to be. If he ever makes a comeback fight the numbers will show that.

Rondas comeback fight had huge numbers but in her initial loss in the ufc she went out like a champ at least. She got whooped but never quit going forward. Conor went out like a bitch begging for mercy, trying to foul his way to a DQ loss and tapping out to a choke that was not even sunk in yet. His image was hurt way worse than Rondas was. Especially when people looked back at the first Diaz fight

Conor calling out a dude moving down to 135 (frankie) and crying and lashing out about Porier saying a rematch would not be a bad idea is pretty delusional in the usual conor way.

It will be interesting to see if he does have a comeback fight. I would not mind seeing him get his ass beat and squeal for mercy again. :tup:

He doesn't deserve a title fight. He doesn't deserve a headline fight either. The only way to get him back to that level, is to build him up again. UFC isn't wasting their time with that. The only way to get the hype going again, is to talk himself into a fight. However, I don't think fans are really buying what he's selling anymore. The only way he gets another high profile, decent payday fight, is if someone calls him out, or, he rematches someone he beat and tries to create a trilogy, by losing again, but if he loses again, nobody will care about seeing him fight again. His mouth got him fights, and now, his mouth fucked his career. He could go to Bellator and be a walking Proper 12 advertisement...until he gets proper fucked by their top talent as well.
الحمدالله

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:33 pm

if Reason and Meow are in the 'Traumatic Mcgregor disorder' , persona, then ok.... by all means... carry on.... but in the slim scenario that you crazy butt sniffers,are for real.....

Mcgregor is still a HUGE draw. The majority of people are blind nutthuggers,when it comes to Connie and those things you saw...Well that shit is badass to them.(committing fouls,saying-fook it, I'm out and cashing money,etc)

poirer proved how tough khabib really is. Let's count Connie out, after he losses to a normal dude... (neither terminator - ill eat everything you've got - Diaz)

Nor Khabib who is mauling everyone.

I agree.. ronda fell like a warrior. Conor quit. Khabib mauled him and made him quit.

I can't make fun of someone for tapping after almost 20 minutes of pounding

I won't consider him a great samurai warrior,but at the same time, I can't make fun of him.

now go fuck a goat,both of you. :P
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:55 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:if Reason and Meow are in the 'Traumatic Mcgregor disorder' , persona, then ok.... by all means... carry on.... but in the slim scenario that you crazy butt sniffers,are for real.....

Mcgregor is still a HUGE draw. The majority of people are blind nutthuggers,when it comes to Connie and those things you saw...Well that shit is badass to them.(committing fouls,saying-fook it, I'm out and cashing money,etc)

poirer proved how tough khabib really is. Let's count Connie out, after he losses to a normal dude... (neither terminator - ill eat everything you've got - Diaz)

I agree.. ronda fell like a warrior. Conor quit. Khabib mauled him and made him quit.

I won't consider him a great samurai warrior,but at the same time, I can't make fun of him.

If you talk all that shit, especially about religion and family, then take your beating like a man. Do not cry for mercy and quit like a little bitch.

If you were man enough to talk all that shit be man enough to take the ass kicking

Bitches talk shit
Men are about action

Conor couldn't man up.

You might be right. Perhaps his draw power did not sink as badly as I think it has. I would not be too shocked. I see your point that his fans, his antics do indeed engender him more to his fans, if its saying racist shit about black people being monkeys or calling for khabib to quit hurting him or blatant illegal knees and glove grabbing, all that shit is badass and cool to them for whatever reason
Mr Meow

Survivor (x3)

Postby reasontat2 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:59 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:if Reason and Meow are in the 'Traumatic Mcgregor disorder' , persona, then ok.... by all means... carry on.... but in the slim scenario that you crazy butt sniffers,are for real.....

"WHY YOU ALWAYS TELLIN ME TO FUCK A GOAT MAN?!!"
الحمدالله

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:34 pm

reasontat2 wrote:

Great question :lol: :lol:

Colby just called Khabib a "goat fucker" in an interview yesterday. Perhaps that is why?
Mr Meow

Survivor (x3)

Postby PBells » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:51 pm

Colby always screws it up and says sheep-fucker because he has Asperger's. A sheep-fucker is Irish/Scottish!
PBells

Survivor Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:11 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:

Colby just called Khabib a "goat fucker" in an interview yesterday. Perhaps that is why?

:lol: :lol:

damn,young blood.. :lol:

you've literally having me loliing for at least 10 seconds.. :lol:

didn't realise I 've been urging you to fuck goats... my bad.. :lol:

Spoiler:
I swear man.. Goat fuckers everywhere. hahahaha..
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:13 pm

PBells wrote:Colby always screws it up and says sheep-fucker because he has Asperger's. A sheep-fucker is Irish/Scottish!

Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby jblaze » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:21 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:

damn,young blood.. :lol:

you've literally having me loliing for at least 10 seconds.. :lol:

didn't realise I 've been urging you to fuck goats... my bad.. :lol:

Spoiler:
I swear man.. Goat fuckers everywhere. hahahaha..

Colby still had that good if I make a sandwich line that someone else probably wrote. They basically paid Mcgregor too much money and he doesn't have to live in reality or respect anything anymore.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion