Close
Login
Register

Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Who ya got?

The Gorilla
2
8%
Gamebred
2
8%
Rocky
2
8%
Gunni
2
8%
No Time
1
4%
The Devastator
3
13%
Taco
0
No votes
The Prospect
4
17%
Hot Chocolate
3
13%
Hannibal
1
4%
The Marshmallow Hammer
1
4%
The Welsh Wrecking Machine
3
13%
 
Total votes : 24

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:50 am

Does anyone remember watching Till vs Dalby?
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18404
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby PainDog » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:15 am

bruins2012 wrote:Does anyone remember watching Till vs Dalby?


When Dalby beat the hell out of Till...yes I do
Image

Khabib Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 8999
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby slevin » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:45 am

Breese vs. Heinisch is off, Breese's health issues, FUCK!
Also I think Edwards and Till will win. I think Masvidal can do well against Till, will probably lose a close decision. Masvidal run a WW has been unimpressive, and Till is a big WW. Leon Edwards dominates imo.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22581
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby SpeakEasy » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:43 pm

Trying really hard to like Mike Grundy but I cant help but be dissatisfied if his nickname isnt Solomon or Born on a monday Grundy.

^Breese has that mccall luck, hope hes ok.
Edwards SHOULD fuck gunny up but just a weird gut feeling he gets tapped late in the round.
No statistics or facts to back that up, leons reach, speed and fluiditu should cinch this fight for him but i just see him being lazy with a kick or some shit.
Might be high hopes cause i like gunnar, hes just not a guy you can dislike.
Masdival is top 5 maybe top 3 WW when hes on, he just doesnt always seem to be on.
He seems to be really focused and amped for this fight and while Till is a monster next to him I know Games got sound enough technique and a large enough speed advantage to negate a lot of Tills strengths.
So long as Jorge keeps his back off the cage and ensures he dictates pace and controls the octagon with angles and foot placement he should cruise.
But if hes off, if he just goes in thinking hes back in Dadas backyard, Tills gonna put his fist through face, no doubt.
I just think Jorges got the experience and techniques to avoid the biggest punches Tills got especially with the way Till loads up on his shots.
Again, wont be shocked if Till wins,hes huge but Jorge possesses such a vaster arsenal and tool kit to really frustrate Till.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
Image
obviously for a reason."
User avatar
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Oct 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2017

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby dipset52 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:45 pm

PainDog wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Does anyone remember watching Till vs Dalby?


When Dalby beat the hell out of Till...yes I do


I vaguely Remeber this fight.

It twas fight of the night correct?

Did Dalby really fuck him up
209 Stockton
Image

Image
User avatar
dipset52
Skrap Pack Member
 
Posts: 5577
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby JonB » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:28 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:Trying really hard to like Mike Grundy but I cant help but be dissatisfied if his nickname isnt Solomon or Born on a monday Grundy.

^Breese has that mccall luck, hope hes ok.
Edwards SHOULD fuck gunny up but just a weird gut feeling he gets tapped late in the round.
No statistics or facts to back that up, leons reach, speed and fluiditu should cinch this fight for him but i just see him being lazy with a kick or some shit.
Might be high hopes cause i like gunnar, hes just not a guy you can dislike.
Masdival is top 5 maybe top 3 WW when hes on, he just doesnt always seem to be on.
He seems to be really focused and amped for this fight and while Till is a monster next to him I know Games got sound enough technique and a large enough speed advantage to negate a lot of Tills strengths.
So long as Jorge keeps his back off the cage and ensures he dictates pace and controls the octagon with angles and foot placement he should cruise.
But if hes off, if he just goes in thinking hes back in Dadas backyard, Tills gonna put his fist through face, no doubt.
I just think Jorges got the experience and techniques to avoid the biggest punches Tills got especially with the way Till loads up on his shots.
Again, wont be shocked if Till wins,hes huge but Jorge possesses such a vaster arsenal and tool kit to really frustrate Till.


I was saying the same thing this morning. :lol:

Image
Image
User avatar
JonB
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5449
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:40 pm
Location: San Angelo, Texas

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby JonB » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:24 pm

Decent fights so far. :tup:
Image
User avatar
JonB
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5449
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:40 pm
Location: San Angelo, Texas

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby JonB » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:10 pm

Disagree with the Reyes/Oezdemir decision. :tdown:
Image
User avatar
JonB
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5449
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:40 pm
Location: San Angelo, Texas

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby JonB » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:04 pm

...Why Jorge got to be the most underrated fighter under 185 evah? :lol: :lol: Hollll-eeee shittt :shock:
Image
User avatar
JonB
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5449
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:40 pm
Location: San Angelo, Texas

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby Junior Dos Santos » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:07 pm

Holy fuck. Masvidals a goon. I thought he was gonna win, but not like that. Fuckin savage
"You gotta kill me in this mug"
ImageImage

2-0
JD-ICE - Elite 8 Tag Team Champs!!
User avatar
Junior Dos Santos
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1277
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 12:37 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:18 pm

Junior Dos Santos wrote:Holy fuck. Masvidals a goon. I thought he was gonna win, but not like that. Fuckin savage

Slick tough fighter that isn't scared to pressure the bigger opponents, he would have done the same to Wonderboy if he didn't run. Masvidal was hitting him with kicks and 3 punch combos I loved it, great card all around!
Last edited by DeceptaCon on Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 16856
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:19 pm

Till's train is perfectly derailed after that. Masvidal knocked the ever-living fuck out of him. Till ain't coming back from that shit.
Image
User avatar
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole
 
Posts: 8841
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby deadzone » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:29 pm

Masvidal just pieced up Leon edwards in the back too :lol:
deadzone
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby robdogj » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:30 pm


Masvidal gotta be juicing
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
User avatar
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1264
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby dipset52 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:34 pm

Masvidal just walked out of his interview and absolutely pieced the fucking dog shit out of Leon Edwards.

5 piece combo. Total sucker punch lolol shit was crazy. He fucking smoked himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dude
209 Stockton
Image

Image
User avatar
dipset52
Skrap Pack Member
 
Posts: 5577
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]