Close
Login
Register

signs that this life may not be for you anymore.

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: signs that this life may not be for you anymore.

Postby philphan » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:28 am

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Marlon Moraes, Aleksandar Rakic, Sung Bin Jo, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Darko Stosic

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby WestCoastKilla » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:28 am

ThaBlackGuy wrote:What did fedor do besides get old and crush a few cans? Is that really so bad

I'm with u on the rest of that tho. Sucks

I suppose after his "win" in Russia made me unable to continue following his exploits. The heart can only be broken so many times.

Truth is i was starting to feel better, and then I found out Cro Cop stroked out...I've been on a PrideFC bender ever since and my voice is hoarse from cursing the gods who have turned their backs on us.

They say you can never go back home, But they never told us why.

Home is a place your dreams stay when life forces you to move on. I look back and all I see is black. All I breath is acrid smoke. All I know is death.

:rip:
Cut the head from the devil and let the body burn.
WestCoastKilla
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:38 am

You are especially on the nose with the Colby statement.

Conor's form of selling fights has led to a lot of wanna bes. The entire SBG camp other than Gunnar are wanna be Conor Mcgregors

Colby is probably the worst iteration of it. He is a pathetic pathetic little man

I would very much enjoy watching Askren fight Colby when Colby ducks Usman for the 3rd time

I will also very much enjoy watching Colbys fans think "snoozeman" is the most clever insult a fighter has ever come up with :lol: :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor (x3), First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby MadTitan » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:34 pm

☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:48 pm

TheMadTitan wrote:Image

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Marlon Moraes, Aleksandar Rakic, Sung Bin Jo, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Darko Stosic

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:29 pm

philphan wrote:
MMA without Sakuraba.

philphan wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:12 pm

The Mcconasaince continues!
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory

Postby Asso » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:32 pm

Twitter and people saying "Peep my instagram." What is this world even anymore?
Asso
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:08 pm

Asso wrote:Twitter and people saying "Peep my instagram." What is this world even anymore?

One big flaming pile of faggot shit.
KingOfPancrase

Postby Asso » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:16 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
Asso wrote:Twitter and people saying "Peep my instagram." What is this world even anymore?

Thats how I feel, man. I'm so thankful Im not from this generation. A bunch of slack-jawed faggots.
Asso
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:39 pm

Asso wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Thats how I feel, man. I'm so thankful Im not from this generation. A bunch of slack-jawed faggots.

Spoiler:
KingOfPancrase

Postby PBells » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:03 pm

Top fighter in 2008: "I let my fights do the talking."

Top fighter in 2019: "Check out my meme page!"
PBells
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: June 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion, Inaugural Pick-Em Champion (May 2019)

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:37 pm

PBells wrote:Top fighter in 2008: "I let my fights do the talking."

Top fighter in 2019: "Check out my meme page!"

The devolution continues.
KingOfPancrase

Postby MadTitan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:38 pm

People that get angry and envious of your upbeat attitude, energy and positivity. I've been doing better than I ever have in my adult life the last few years, and all I see around me are defeated miserable selfish fucking cunts. This is a fucked up world and the REAL mother fuckers gotta stay EXTRA STRONG because people will look to put you down to feel better about themselves. It makes no sense to me because I have a much better grasp and understanding of myself and how the world is and I know my strengths and embrace weaknesses but actively pursue to improve them both. Find what motivates you and create a purpose.

Depression is tough, but through a little help from the right people, will-power and meditation I have been able to get myself well again and back on track. Know thyself. Being an introvert has it's advantages. Find peace within yourself. Finding good people to surround yourselves with is the key. Everyone needs help and most people like to help. Everyone fails. You cannot do this alone.

And I know it's hard letting go of the people close to you, I've done it. Sometimes your worst enemies or the people holding you back the most are the people closest to you. Your best friends. Your Fathers. Mothers. Brothers. Sisters. This complicated, overbearing, civilized, industrialized fast-paced world we have created is soul-crushing.

Evolve and find a way to bend and shape the world so you can find happiness and maybe even enlightenment. Best of luck out there and God Speed brothers.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:46 pm

TheMadTitan wrote:People that get angry and envious of your upbeat attitude, energy and positivity. I've been doing better than I ever have in my adult life the last few years, and all I see around me are defeated miserable selfish fucking cunts. This is a fucked up world and the REAL mother fuckers gotta stay EXTRA STRONG because people will look to put you down to feel better about themselves. It makes no sense to me because I have a much better grasp and understanding of myself and how the world is and I know my strengths and embrace weaknesses but actively pursue to improve them both. Find what motivates you and create a purpose.

Depression is tough, but through a little help from the right people, will-power and meditation I have been able to get myself well again and back on track. Know thyself. Being an introvert has it's advantages. Find peace within yourself. Finding good people to surround yourselves with is the key. Everyone needs help and most people like to help. Everyone fails. You cannot do this alone.

And I know it's hard letting go of the people close to you, I've done it. Sometimes your worst enemies or the people holding you back the most are the people closest to you. Your best friends. Your Fathers. Mothers. Brothers. Sisters. This complicated, overbearing, civilized, industrialized fast-paced world we have created is soul-crushing.

Evolve and find a way to bend and shape the world so you can find happiness and maybe even enlightenment. Best of luck out there and God Speed brothers.

KingOfPancrase

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion