Close
Login
Register

Tell us something we don't know: 'Nate is a savage'

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Will 2019 be the year that Nate will fight again?

Yes
No votes
No
25%
Wolf Tickets
50%
@165
25%
@155
No votes

Total votes : 4

Tell us something we don't know: 'Nate is a savage'

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:40 am

Natedawg showing everyone who the BOSS is ...

Last two LW champs have been slapped by Nate.

:twisted: :twisted:

And Nick is being Nick

Buentello wrote:Let's Make MMA great again.

You know the drill baby...Don't fear me baby... ......... eerrmm yeea...That's right - Don't Fear me..fear the consequences

EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Tell us something we don't know: 'Nate is a savage'

Postby PBells » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:53 am

I have a better chance of becoming a Calvin Klein model this year
PBells
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: June 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion, Inaugural Pick-Em Champion (May 2019)

Postby dipset52 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:07 am

Stylistically nate is the worst possible matchup for khabib.

There is a reason the ufc hasn’t already booked this fight. They know nate would win and they would never want to put up with the demands nate would request after becoming champ.

Nate 1st round ko or sub.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:41 am

dipset52 wrote:Stylistically nate is the worst possible matchup for khabib.

There is a reason the ufc hasn’t already booked this fight. They know nate would win and they would never want to put up with the demands nate would request after becoming champ.

I dont know man... I think Khabib would ragdoll nate.. Hope it happens and that I am wrong.
Buentello wrote:Let's Make MMA great again.

You know the drill baby...Don't fear me baby... ......... eerrmm yeea...That's right - Don't Fear me..fear the consequences

EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:47 am

dipset52 wrote:Stylistically nate is the worst possible matchup for khabib.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby dipset52 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:51 am

I was kidding

Lol
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:07 pm

What kind of dooshy sore winner would be tweeting shit like this long after the fight? Khabib is a good fighter, but hes a fucking awful human being. He has no honor and deserves none of the respect he constantly demands from everyone.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:25 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:What kind of dooshy sore winner would be tweeting shit like this long after the fight? Khabib is a good fighter, but hes a fucking awful human being. He has no honor and deserves none of the respect he constantly demands from everyone.

Probably in response to Conor mouthing off to everyone on Twitter lately. "B-b-but I won round 3! :butthurt: "
PBells
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: June 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion, Inaugural Pick-Em Champion (May 2019)

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:59 pm

PBells wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:What kind of dooshy sore winner would be tweeting shit like this long after the fight? Khabib is a good fighter, but hes a fucking awful human being. He has no honor and deserves none of the respect he constantly demands from everyone.

Probably in response to Conor mouthing off to everyone on Twitter lately. "B-b-but I won round 3! :butthurt: "

:lol: :lol:

Nothing cracks me up more than the pathetically desperate Conor fanboys saying he actually won a round by being out struck and stuffing 2 or 3 takedown attempts :lol:

Yeah Conor is not a sore winner or anything LOL

Spoiler:
buh buh buhhhhh Connie Won wound 3
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor (x3), First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby Shuck » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:12 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
PBells wrote:

Nothing cracks me up more than the pathetically desperate Conor fanboys saying he actually won a round by being out struck and stuffing 2 or 3 takedown attempts :lol:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image :P
Shuck
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:14 pm

Connie was talking shit on social media and Khabib responded.

Too funny that Connie did not even attempt to defend that "choke" Just went on all four's like a panicky amateur and tapped before he even started to lose consciousness.

Khabib owned him in the cage
Owns him outside of the cage

Only pathetic Connie fangirls would cry about Khabib replying to Conor with this video :lol:

Oh connie can talk all the shit he wants on social media but when somebody replies they are being a big ol meanie aren't they? pooow wittle prewciuos snowflake Connie Mctapper needs to be protected before his feelings get hurt that he tapped out like a bitch :lol:
Last edited by Mr Meow on Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor (x3), First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:15 pm

Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
PBells wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image :P

Call to Authority logical fallacy

Thank you for demonstrating it

According to this you also believe Leonard Garcia beat Nam Phan and the Zombie the first time? Sanchez beat Kampman? Rampage beat ninja :lol: :lol: I mean do I NEED to post an image of those scorecards?

I like you shuck.....but Conor lost. It is ok. We all move on in life

At least he fought until the very last second on that choke am I right?
Mr Meow

Postby Shuck » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:33 pm

Confused, never denied Conor lost, was one of the 1st to say he got worked.. So watcha talkn about Meow

Kinda seems like you haven't moved on doe :-?
Shuck
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:39 pm

Shuck wrote:Confused, never denied Conor lost, was one of the 1st to say he got worked.. So watcha talkn about Meow

My bad. You are right :tup:

I meant "But Conor lost the third round" not "but Conor lost" in my prior post.

I dislike Frank Murr. Dude tapped out to strikes while in a standing clinch position on the fence his last fight

You can be damn sure I will not move on from that :lol: :lol: I will find enjoyment out of that till the very last day of my life and in my next life If I indeed remember this life

Nor am I moving on from this. :twisted: :twisted:

Spoiler:
Mr Meow

Postby Shuck » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:05 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:Confused, never denied Conor lost, was one of the 1st to say he got worked.. So watcha talkn about Meow

My bad. You are right :tup:

I meant "But Conor lost the third round" not "but Conor lost" in my prior post.

I dislike Frank Murr. Dude tapped out to strikes while in a standing clinch position on the fence his last fight

You can be damn sure I will not move on from that :lol: :lol: I will find enjoyment out of that till the very last day of my life and in my next life If I indeed remember this life

Nor am I moving on from this. :twisted: :twisted:

Spoiler:

You asked me to move on, hence mi reply.. I would say the 3rd was damn close from what I recall but all 3 Judges gave it to Conor so in reality anybody who points out that he won the 3rd is stating the facts is all.. & anybody stating he clearly lost that rd is just a hater :smile:

The gifs are pretty darn hilarious so I don't mind, Carry on :tup:
Shuck
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion