Close
Login
Register

Official: MMA Actual Records

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Official: MMA Actual Records

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:14 pm

I'll start with something easy. Jones - Hamill,Fedor - Koshaka, Bisping - Hamill, Conor - Nate II,etc...

E.g

That's how I see BJ's actual MMA record,as we are speaking.

And I have many examples of my own.. What do you think about what I said and 'your' fighters' real record...?

Shady decisions,(diego),close fights,bullshit double ko - wrong guy takes the belt,but fuck it 'Muricca,etc)

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Re: Official: MMA Actual Records

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:50 pm

Fedor has one legitimate loss to Mattrione via fluke double-knockdown and God's will.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Official: MMA Actual Records

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:09 am

^^ Benavidez

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Return to MMA Discussion