Close
Login
Register

Bad quality - 'historic' fight' Fulton KOs a 'somebody'

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Bad quality - 'historic' fight' Fulton KOs a 'somebody'

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:39 pm

Do u guys remember Kohler...? He was at a couple of early UFC fights... one of his fights ended in an iconic overhand KO from hell.

And cause moving images,with sound,are better than my incoherent texts..there u go..

And there is Fulton Kicking him in the head. Right below.

That fight was from 2010..

If you 'aint feeling it',skip to the 7th minute and the ko should be a few second down le road.

This fight was a rematch,apparently.... Their first fight was in 1997 and it lasted for 52 minutes and 24 seconds..Brad Kohler won that fight by Submission (punches)

Would be nice if anyone had a video of that original fight .. .

Nothing I could find on the internet

Spoiler:
Linka Legeovarius?(alesio sakara) made me think of Fulton.. He also has an armbar win against Cabbage and a decision win against Sims+Heath Hearing. Totally underappreciated pioneer and LEGEND.

He needs to be inducted in the UFC hall of fame and even invited in some Ultimate Fighter Redemption,or some shit,series,,for HWs.

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar. while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement''
https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Re: Bad quality - 'historic' fight' Fulton KOs a 'somebody'

Postby philphan » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:59 pm

The second video made me feel extra stoned. Travis F is a legend and a workhorse.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Johnny Walker, Curtis Blaydes, Joe Duffy, Leon Edwards

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:26 pm

philphan wrote:The second video made me feel extra stoned. Travis F is a legend and a workhorse.

haha.yea.it was too much... that's why I proposed skipping it to the 7th minute

an ultimate fighter story would be nice,no?

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar. while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement''
https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:07 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
philphan wrote:The second video made me feel extra stoned. Travis F is a legend and a workhorse.

haha.yea.it was too much... that's why I proposed skipping it to the 7th minute

an ultimate fighter story would be nice,no?

:star: :star: Yes it would be perfect.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Johnny Walker, Curtis Blaydes, Joe Duffy, Leon Edwards

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Return to MMA Discussion