Close
Login
Register

Fighters you have cooled on

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Fighters you have cooled on

Postby philphan » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:17 pm

JayKoz wrote:I personally didnt buy into it but i think a few of you have cooled on darren till. Phil i know you were pretty confident in him :lol:

Yeah, I picked him a few times for Fantasy. I still like him but he needs a few more fights before another title shot. He really needs to consider moving up to 185 and bring his true power.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Johnny Walker, Curtis Blaydes, Joe Duffy, Leon Edwards

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby YMCA » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:54 pm

Cody Garbrandt. I absolutely loved how he clowned Dom, but the BS surrounding TJ’s departure was pathetic.
Black Zeus wrote:
^^he has a long history of crying if things don't go his way. Doubt he can learn to keep his emotions in check at such a late age. What is he 37?
YMCA

Postby PainDog » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:18 am

Myles Jury

Khabib Time

Free Zubaira

“We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master."
Ernest Hemingway
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby PBells » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:57 am

PainDog wrote:Perry often makes very poor choices in his fights, such as trying to grapple with Cerrone. Immediately after the fight he started blaming Jackson-Wink...

Or not only getting back together with his crazy girlfriend but also putting a ring on it :|
There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:29 pm

Nick and Nate Diaz. They were by far my favorite fighers,up to 2-4 years ago. .. but they can't be my favorite fighters when they don't fight,can they?

At least there are loads of warriors left, out there. .

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar. while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement''
https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:56 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:Nick and Nate Diaz. They were by far my favorite fighers,up to 2-4 years ago. .. but they can't be my favorite fighters when they don't fight,can they?

At least there are loads of warriors left, out there. .

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Johnny Walker, Curtis Blaydes, Joe Duffy, Leon Edwards

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion