1. Charles Krazy Horse Bennett
My favorite all time fighter, among all rulesets. I mean Jesus Christ. Helicopter armbar defense. Enough said.
2. Drew McFedries
For some reason since the first time I saw this guy in the UFC throwing those bombs I was in love with his style. He's a southpaw with a NASTY lead right uppercut, which is something you just aren't supposed to do. You throw the lead hand uppercut to lift and expose the chin, and then you follow it up with the straight left hand to the chin and you put some heat on it. It will take anyone of any size and make them respect your power. Banging hooks after that bro. Drew was my favorite fighter for over ten years.
3. Roy Jones Jr.
I mean what can you say about this dude. Gets bored wrecking people his own size and so he bulks up to heavyweight for the fuck of it. Balls made of steel. He didn't just dominate people, he straight up embarrassed them. I daydream that I would have his handspeed one day.
4. Mike Tyson
We all know Mike Tyson. Lethal with either hand, epic career. Made heavyweight boxing fun again. One day I smoked a blunt and pondered how he was so deadly with both hands instead of just one, and I learned about how he was a super rare converted orthodox fighter. (Meaning he is left handed but fights in an orthodox stance) and literally that day I mirrored his behavior and became a converted southpaw. I'm right handed but I trained southpaw since. Now when I use the punching machine I literally score the exact same with a right cross as I do with a left cross. My left cross used to be pathetic. Thank you Iron Mike.
5. Kimbo Slice
Kimbo was the nicest guy ever to be such a predator in the cage. I love how he is so family oriented and simple minded at the same time as being such a fucking savage. His footwork is so weird but he literally is always setting himself up for the next haymaker. It's genius in his own way. He was a true savant and I miss him. Plus, he had the best response to a stupid question ever: "Kimbo Slice, why do you fight?" - "It's how a nigga eat." Beautiful.
6. Melvin Manhoef
A muay Thai berserker. The dude can knock you out with any of the eight points of Muay Thai. He probably has demonstrated that. A short middleweight who KOed Mark Hunt for the first time. A fucking middleweight KO's Mark Hunt for the first time. WTF. Manhoef gives no fucks and fights everyone, chin be damned.
7. Remy Bonjasky
The flying Dutchman. An oldschool kickboxer with the weirdest style you've seen in a while. Sick mixture of a classic Dutch kickboxer style mixed with a certain artistic creativity. They call him the flying Dutchman for a reason. Or flying gentleman or whatever. Dude mixes in flying kicks, flying spinning kicks, flying knees, all of that shit. For a heavyweight, this lanky motherfucker moves. An epic career he has had.
8. Emmanuel Augustus Burton
One of the most under appreciated boxers of all time. Only Meow will truly understand. He was the originator of the "double punch" technique. He would throw a few wide hooks to get you backing up, and then lean his body forward as if to set up a Chuck Liddell overhand right, but at the last second he would throw an armpunch over the top with the right towards his opponent's temple, and at the same time throw a left hand to the gut. The double punch. Fuck man, how can you get more creative than that. The reason you've never heard of him is because for some strange reason the stupid ass judges and white folks who run the boxing commissions frown upon creativity at this level. They want to see traditional boxing only, and even if you show them that in a fight they still don't know what the fuck they are watching. Burton's career is a fucking shame. Absolutely brilliant artistic performances throughout. With the right promoter he would be as legendary as he deserves to be.
9. Raymond Daniels
This fucking guy throws 360 kicks and tornado kicks. When I watch him fight I feel like a big fat fuck who can't move my body around to save my life. He is so far above everyone else with his movement and fight IQ, I can't believe more people don't know who he is. You don't even have to market this guy, just expose his talent and unique ability. I attempt his spinning shit and I fall the fuck over like a retard. A guaranteed clinic every time I watch the guy.
10. Yair Rodriguez
Yair Rodriguez. He is the Raymond Daniels of MMA. Creative and artistic to the last, he goes hard as fuck. His best soundbite was something like "How the fuck is my opponent going to know what I am going to do in the fight when I don't even know what the fuck I am going to do in the fight?" Brilliant shit. I don't even have to explain the intricacies of a fucking no-look up-elbow being delivered in the final seconds of a five round fight. WTF? HOW?
A moment of truth with you linker brethren:
I know that I play a role as a big fat troll. I troll about sexism and racism most often. I haven't posted regularly in a while. I was actually nominated by someone (forget who, Shiznitski maybe?) as bum linker of the year for posting 4 times in 2018, most of which was jokes about beating women. This is good in my opinion. It shows that people care enough about linker to call out senior members on their retarded shit. I reviewed my posts, and it is true.
1. I've dated many women in my day, and none of them have I beat. Men who beat women are abhorrent in my opinion.
2. I do not discriminate by race in life. I have hired and fired people of all races and backgrounds, and I have found that illegal Mexicans are my favorite culture to work with. To learn this was a changing moment in my life.
3. I said some things to jojo that I'm not proud of now. He was being a dick and he deserved it at the time, but I went too hard. Feelsbadman. Out of all the linkers who have gone inactive, I wish he was back. I miss jojo.
4. 9 out of ten of my favorite fighters are black. The only one who isn't black is Mexican. Interpret that how you will.
5. Shout out to Meow for listening to my drunken ramblings about stupid shit. Shout out to eBickmeyer for sharing personal conversations with me after chat ended. You guys mean a lot to me.
6. I'd like to thank you all for putting up with my stupid trolling. Thanks to the people who laughed at my jokes even when they weren't funny. Thanks to those who called me out when they weren't funny. Thanks to everyone. This is the first and ONLY forum I have ever joined on any topic. Long live linker. You've all helped me adapt to an existence that I didn't know was possible. Thank you Linker. You are the best. I love you guys. You are a very real part of my life. I mean that from my heart.
is literally the fastest thing I can type on any keyboard. That's for a reason. I don't social media. This is all I do. War Linker.