Close
Login
Register

Real time: 'Your Linker 'buddies' - from worst to best

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Real time: 'Your Linker 'buddies' - from worst to best

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:05 pm

I made a quick list now,which doesn't necessarily reflect to my true p4p feelings of those linkers below. I think it's a good way to express whether you like some poster or you don't.

P4P list for most annoying posters,imo. From worst to 'best'.

1)Pbells --> MegaTroll
2)Phildawg -->MegaTroll,linkerchat ho.
3)50CaloriesofCopper -->Warrior who took on all comers but decided to abandon ship.
4)Yoseph --> Voted me for bum of the year,even though he contributes less than Italy did in WW2.
5)Chinese dude -->Trolling & copying my threads and getting more fucking replies in the fake threads. (only person who has succesfully trolled me)
6)Handipoo ---> A mindfuck of a poster. I like him when he speaks. but he generally posts retarded gifs
7)Beastmeng --> Was that a headbutt?

And my personal top 5, atm is:

12343)Mr Pillar Bruins 2012 ---> the one and only true pillar. He never lies.
12344)Minime ---> Was a neighbour when we didn't know about it. one of the linker GOATS for me.
12345)Deceptacon --> Drunk alcoholic,ready to stir the pot or spit truth
12346)MrMeow --> A cat. He likes fighting cangaroos and shitting on cereal plates
12347)Tflock --> He seems to be in a similar wave length as he is enjoying my less 'original' work,in here.

Honourable mentions:

*Dipset --> He likes faces being raped and violence.

*Shuck --> He talks funny and is a jedi

*numbers and letters -->These guys are not the same person but they have nice nicknames.

*Ker --> She abandoned us

*Tron -->Come back,dude

*Last but not least Russian dude,with red belt -->karhui? and 209PedsDude. I like them both.

Apologies if YOU weren't mentioned.(if you have been inactive for a long time,you won't get a mention)

Who u got fookers?

Spoiler:
Kezzual didn't even get mentioned at all cause he takes the fucking cake. He has been fucking with me on linkerchat for ages now. If he ain't the one that is fucking with me,(which I dont believe),then cause of his superMod status,he can see who is and he ain't telling me..
Last edited by EvilGorilla69+1 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar. while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement''
https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Re: Real time: 'Your Linker 'buddies' - from worst to best

Postby dipset52 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:22 pm

:heart:

Thanks for the honorable mention. You just made my god dam day.

For me........ Meow + Pbells + Phil = Linker

Slevin
Frag
Bruins
Painfogg
T flock
Shuck

And so many others are hella cool.

Oh.........

And how could I forget.

Spoiler:
decepatcon is the man.

I don’t really count beastmeng as a part of linker anymore so with that being said.

Verne and Anton can kiss my ass
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Postby PBells » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:45 pm

Apparently all it takes to be the most annoying 'Linker to Frag is to question him once about one non-sequitur argument in one thread. :lol:
There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby philphan » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:57 pm

dipset52 wrote::heart:

Thanks for the honorable mention. You just made my god dam day.

For me........ Meow + Pbells + Phil = Linker

Slevin
Frag
Bruins
Painfogg
T flock
Shuck

And so many others are hella cool.

Oh.........

And how could I forget.

Spoiler:
decepatcon is the man.

I don’t really count beastmeng as a part of linker anymore so with that being said.

Verne and Anton can kiss my ass

Right back at you dipset, you're a cool guy and a fun linker. :hand1: :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Johnny Walker, Curtis Blaydes, Joe Duffy, Leon Edwards

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:04 pm

PBells wrote:Apparently all it takes to be the most annoying 'Linker to Frag is to question him once about one non-sequitur argument in one thread. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever.. You did more than that. :P

But u were the one that made me create the thread and think of it,so I had to put you first,even though atm,you are indeed #1

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar. while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement''
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:17 pm

EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:37 pm

:lol: classic frag

I love all of you linkers. Even you numbers.

Frag - I love the old thread resurrecting. It keeps us linkers together. We will live together and die together!
SHUCKY IS MY DADDY & DIS IS HOW HE DO - :heart: :redface: :thunder:
March A League Fantasy Team
Jon Jones
David Rickels
Curtis Blaydes
Dalton Rosta
Marty Usman

Spoiler:
ImageImage

Spoiler:
TFlock
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Jan/Feb 2019 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:14 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:Image

That's some mod being a fig. It wasn't me.

EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:19 pm

TFlock wrote::lol: classic frag

I love all of you linkers. Even you numbers.

Frag - I love the old thread resurrecting. It keeps us linkers together. We will live together and die together!

Forever trapped in space and time, never able to log out :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Verne » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:39 pm

:heart: :beer:

The Pillars go without saying - Hawd, Con & KOP (bruins, you suck) and Frag, obvs cause you’re my Chatham bro. Always a special place for Duval in my linker heart.

I think I pretty much like everyone, but my all time greats include RedDon, Trevidick, 209of505, Exanguinator, coffin, PB, Blacksheep (obvs again), Kingo.

Other posters I always enjoyed: Beachboy, Jojo, Muaycrim, Burrito, Shaka, Weena...

How about others that just disappeared? Wandy, L2, LiamHillen, Realmad... loads of other beauties if I could be bothered to check the TIO thread.

And then there’s Posey....
Verne
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby TFlock » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:46 pm

Verne wrote::heart: :beer:

The Pillars go without saying - Hawd, Con & KOP (bruins, you suck) and Frag, obvs cause you’re my Chatham bro. Always a special place for Duval in my linker heart.

I think I pretty much like everyone, but my all time greats include RedDon, Trevidick, 209of505, Exanguinator, coffin, PB, Blacksheep (obvs again), Kingo.

Other posters I always enjoyed: Beachboy, Jojo, Muaycrim, Burrito, Shaka, Weena...

How about others that just disappeared? Wandy, L2, LiamHillen, Realmad... loads of other beauties if I could be bothered to check the TIO thread.

And then there’s Posey....

MiniMan never dies........
SHUCKY IS MY DADDY & DIS IS HOW HE DO - :heart: :redface: :thunder:
March A League Fantasy Team
Jon Jones
David Rickels
Curtis Blaydes
Dalton Rosta
Marty Usman

Spoiler:
ImageImage

Spoiler:
TFlock

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Jan/Feb 2019 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby bruins2012 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:48 pm

Ive been recognized as a Pillar. My life’s work is complete boys.

You are all my favorite. :tup:

Spoiler:

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Postby Shuck » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:25 pm

Even tho most of jews can't stand my mother country.. I still like most of jews :beer:

There is really only one casual linker that I will despise till the end of time.. the rest is more like brotherly love w/a sprinkle of nut shots :heart:

ps. Frag vote you for Bum I surely did not, more of a shot to the falafel balls it was :biggrin:

pps. Im so much comfortable bashing each other, the mushy shit is damn uncomfortable :lol:
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ COWBOY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - 4LIFE - :kiss:

~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby PBells » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:36 pm

Shuck wrote:There is really only one casual linker that I will despise till the end of time..

There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:39 pm

PBells wrote:
Shuck wrote:There is really only one casual linker that I will despise till the end of time..

EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion