Close
Login
Register

Jones is a Monster

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Jones is a Monster

Postby TheMadTitan » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:10 am

I used to hate this guy, but he is pure savage.

The Fucking GOAT, best to ever do it.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

TheMadTitan
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Re: Jones is a Monster

Postby 1098765432 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:36 am

Turinabol is a hell of a drug
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2018

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:27 am

Jones lives off the soft bigotry of low expectations.

The more he fucks up the less the media and ufc and a lot of mma fans (not saying op in specific) expects out of him and the more shit he gets away with which gets labeled routine. Just part of the Jones experience

Now him having 0 picograms of turnabol for multiple tests for months leading up to the fight, then having 60-80 picograms of turnabol during weight cut week (a drug which maintains physical strength during a weight cut perhaps better than any other) is just to become par for the jones course. A typical part of the Jones experience.

For years to come Jones will be failing these tests and the ufc and most mma fans and media outlets will tell us just to shut up and go along with it. This always happens with Jones fights whats the big deal?

Jones failing for turnabol is just going to be part of the experience. Par for the course. Typical.

Saying that any other fighter will flunk for the exact same drug over and over and still be allowed to fight over and over would be ludicrous. Nobody routinely gets away with failing for a ped in the exact same time period.

However Jones is a precious little snowflake and the same standards of conduct do not apply to him as they do other....again.....soft bigotry of low expectations.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor (x3), First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby PBells » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:09 am

I used to hate him too after he beat Shogun, but then I learned to stop letting hate dictate my life and just sit back and enjoy fights. Jon's fights are a treat, IMO. :biggrin:

I don't care about PEDs, I'm more upset at that beautiful Bentley being totaled. Jon needs to stay off the road.
There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby asdfghjkl » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:21 pm

TheMadTitan wrote:I used to hate this guy, but he is pure savage.

The Fucking GOAT, best to ever do it.

Where do you rank fedor if Jon is the goat.
asdfghjkl
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby bwawm » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:33 pm

LOL no monster NEEDS to cheat as much as this kid does.

I don't think we've seen him compete without advantages so its hard to gauge how good of a fighter he actually is.

Pretty sure the real Jon Jones is the guy we saw fight OSP...
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby KARHU-III » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:03 pm

Wanted to dislike him after his snitching business .. But that didn't last long. As a major fuck up in life myself I'd be a hypocrite not giving him a 5 thousandth second chance..

Rooting for him also pisses people off and that's funny as fuck .. No denying his fights excite me the most these days..........

KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Postby philphan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:56 pm

KARHU-III wrote:Wanted to dislike him after his snitching business .. But that didn't last long. As a major fuck up in life myself I'd be a hypocrite not giving him a 5 thousandth second chance..

Rooting for him also pisses people off and that's funny as fuck .. No denying his fights excite me the most these days..........

:lol: Great pic, did you make that yourself? Fuck Jones but he does just keep on winning. The person that cleans his clock will have instant stardom.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Johnny Walker, Curtis Blaydes, Joe Duffy, Leon Edwards

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby KARHU-III » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:46 pm

philphan wrote:
KARHU-III wrote:Wanted to dislike him after his snitching business .. But that didn't last long. As a major fuck up in life myself I'd be a hypocrite not giving him a 5 thousandth second chance..

Spoiler:

:lol: Great pic, did you make that yourself? Fuck Jones but he does just keep on winning. The person that cleans his clock will have instant stardom.

With my very own hands .. just discovered free cutting in microsoft paint !!!! :beer: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Postby willis » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:30 pm

Karhu showing off that HGH gut.
ImageImage
willis
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: May 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:27 pm

KARHU-III wrote:
philphan wrote:

Spoiler:

With my very own hands .. just discovered free cutting in microsoft paint !!!! :beer: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby yoseph » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:45 pm

willis wrote:Karhu showing off that HGH gut.

Painted his avatar over a GSP weigh in
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Postby philphan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:37 am

Jon Jones UFC 232 Fight Night Drug Tests Were Clean, ‘No Jet Fuel’
https://sports.yahoo.com/jon-jones-ufc- ... 02952.html

Though there was a mountain of controversy looming over Jon Jones heading into his UFC 232 main event rematch with Alexander Gustafsson, he emerged in the sunshine this week, at least on the drug testing front.

The UFC made the unprecedented decision to move UFC 232 from Las Vegas to Los Angeles the week of the event because of abnormal findings stemming from Jones's Dec. 9 drug test. U.S. Anti-Doping Agency officials had indicated lingering residual metabolites of the substance for which he had already served a suspension stemming from a contaminated supplement.

In the firestorm surrounding the decision, it also came to light that not only had Jones tested positive for picograms (a minute measurement) of the metabolites in December, he had shown similar results in two samples collected in late summer/early fall.

USADA and UFC officials cited multiple third-party experts that backed the idea that Jones had not ingested any new intake of oral Turinabol, the substance for which he had been flagged, that the results were a rare, abnormal finding that has happened in other cases.

The California State Athletic Commission approved the move to Los Angeles because it was already intimately familiar with Jones's case and felt confident in the opinions of the experts. Still, Jones was required to perform two separate drug tests on the night of UFC 232, as well as conform to other pre-fight stipulations.

Jones touted passing the two UFC 232 fight night drug tests following a tweet from ESPN's Brett Okamoto, who indicated Jones showed no adverse results the night of the fight. CSAC executive director Andy Foster confirmed as much to MMAWeekly.com.

"Finished my so-called kryptonite before the championship rounds. Absolutely no jet fuel was found on the murder scene; Alexander Gustafsson, just wanted to make sure you saw this. Seemed like that was the only thing you could focus on in our last fight," Jones said in an Instagram post.

"Interested to hear the excuses of my next few victims. Only 51 more days to go, will you be a witness?"

Jones was referring to his next fight booking, which has already been added to the schedule pending clearance by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. The NSAC approved moving UFC 232 from Las Vegas to Los Angeles as long as Jones agreed to come before the commission in January to review his drug test results en route to him getting licensed in the state.

As long as Jones is approved by the NSAC – which appears likely considering his UFC 232 fight night results showing no abnormal findings – he will headline UFC 235 on March 2 in Las Vegas. Jones is expected to put the UFC light heavyweight championship on the line opposite Anthony Smith in the main event.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Johnny Walker, Curtis Blaydes, Joe Duffy, Leon Edwards

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby 1098765432 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:34 am

So what exactly does abnormal finding mean anyway?They didn't find anything or they still found the "leftover" cough cough that was still in there?
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2018

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:49 am

1098765432 wrote:So what exactly does abnormal finding mean anyway?They didn't find anything or they still found the "leftover" cough cough that was still in there?

Jones is the best to it at LHW, would love to see him vs DC or Rumble at HGHW class.
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Return to MMA Discussion