Close
Login
Register

Which is the best of the 2? Give me more

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Which is the best of the 2? Give me more

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:06 pm

Hendo vs Shogun 1 or Hobbie vs Rory 2?

:!: :!: :?: :?:

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar. while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement''
https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Re: Which is the best of the 2? Give me more

Postby philphan » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:25 pm

Both great fights, nice choices. I would have to go with Hendo vs Shogun. Both were favorite fighters and they just let it rip from the start. I've rewatched it so many times. I'll be watching them both a few times tonight. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Johnny Walker, Curtis Blaydes, Joe Duffy, Leon Edwards

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby PBells » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:13 pm

Robbie/Rory 2 is special to me for several reasons. I'm an eternal Ruthless homer, and it was the last fight I watched before going on a hiatus because Conor beat Mendes. Actually I didn't even watch that card because of Conor... :lol:

Me reading the results:
"Conor beat Mendes... MOTHERFU- woah, wait a minute... Robbie won?! YES"
There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby yoseph » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:02 pm

I'm with you phil. Shogun vs hendo was amazing with multiple points in each round where some refs would have stopped it, and that goes for both fighters. I personally thought shogun came out on top, but we were the real winners in that fight.

And that's not to take anything away from rory/robbie which was also an excellent fight.
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:24 pm

Jamie Valmer vs barboza?

ooorr

Gaetje vs Michael Johnson ? ? ?

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar. while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement''
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:39 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:Jamie Valmer vs barboza?

ooorr

Varner vs Trujillo for sure.

Horribly boring fight card for the first 6 or 7 fights, then there was that glorious glorious bout of pure violence :twisted:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor (x3), First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:43 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:Jamie Valmer vs barboza?

ooorr

Varner vs Trujillo for sure.

Horribly boring fight card for the first 6 or 7 fights, then there was that glorious glorious bout of pure violence :twisted:

thats a third option..but great.thanks. appreciated..

EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby dipset52 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:49 pm

Rory lawler 2 was the greatest fight I have ever seen.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Return to MMA Discussion