Close
Login
Register

“Worst ass whooping of 2018” POLL

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Who got their shit pushed in the worst?

Til vs Woodley
11%
Rory vs Moose
6%
Brunson vs Adesanya
6%
Conor vs Khabib
44%
Maynard vs Lentz
No votes
Cody vs TJ 2
No votes
Shogun vs Smith
11%
Magny vs Ponz
6%
Bullet vs that poor girl
17%

Total votes : 18

Re: “Worst ass whooping of 2018” POLL

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:45 am

hawdrigoh wrote:Image

Fuck dude good call. In terms of sheer brutality this takes the cake

CB was dead and like not moving and Khalid just brutalized him until Herb though CB had a suitable number of concussions.

Fucking hell that was a savagely violent end
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby dipset52 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:48 am

Mr Meow wrote:

CB was dead and like not moving and Khalid just brutalized him until Herb though CB had a suitable number of concussions.

That was herbs doings
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:04 pm

dipset52 wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

That was herbs doings

I actually thought CB might be dead and Herb still wanted more. Guy was in the mood for violence that day.

Maybe he saw Yamasaki's work in Valentina-Poorgirl and decided to take it to the next level.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby dipset52 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:05 pm

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:
1098765432 wrote:I mean Conor got handily beaten by Khabib and Khabib dominated most of the fight but I just think what Smith did to Shogun defines an ass whooping and a brutal one at that.

Don't know who this Smith is but that sounds made up bc shogun wouldn't lose to Anthony Smith bro :lol:

Lmoaoo
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby robdogj » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:31 pm

I don't like the fact that the OP only put in UFC fights, so I have an Great Honorable Mention - Big Country getting KTFO by Sergei Kharitonov
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby PainDog » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:54 pm

I can only think of one fight where the guy getting beat down was more or less apologizing between rounds...
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:59 pm

PainDog wrote:I can only think of one fight where the guy getting beat down was more or less apologizing between rounds...

:lol: :lol:

In the words of Jim Cornette...

He is a spineless, gutless prick. If you took his balls and put them in a straw they would look like 2 kernels of corn in a storm drain
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby philphan » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:28 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
PainDog wrote:I can only think of one fight where the guy getting beat down was more or less apologizing between rounds...

He is a spineless, gutless prick. If you took his balls and put them in a straw they would look like 2 kernels of corn in a storm drain

:lol: gold
I'm so fucking high.

Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Amanda Nunes. Charles Oliveira, Thiago Santos

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby 1098765432 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:41 pm

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:
1098765432 wrote:I mean Conor got handily beaten by Khabib and Khabib dominated most of the fight but I just think what Smith did to Shogun defines an ass whooping and a brutal one at that.

Don't know who this Smith is but that sounds made up bc shogun wouldn't lose to Anthony Smith bro :lol:

Your right I must been thinking about the JJ fight my bad
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:50 pm

Conor has done amazing things in his career so far.. Getting beaten up and running out of stamina brings out your true character. Conor gives up when the chips are down and lives to fight another day. His fights have been nothing short of exciting.

and i think he is one of the most gifted fighters to ever do it.

+ he fought super HWs and won...so you can't just judge him based on one performance...How about his fight with Floyd..?he had at least 5-6 rounds in the bag,up to the point that the ref stepped in..Conor was using that round to catch his breath and he would have come much stronger in the last 2 rounds..He wasn't efficient with his energy.

anyway..besides joking....

Conor took Aldo out in 13 seconds
finished eddie Alvarez
lost twice to Nate.
floyd
now khabib

karma is a bitch..and for every word he said...he got it back in pounding

let him be

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby dipset52 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:57 pm

Mr Meow wrote:

You both have valid points....but the thing that kept me from picking Conor khabib is the well known fact that..... if khabib would have gotten off that bus, he would dead right now.

So u have to factor that in.
Last edited by dipset52 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:48 pm

1098765432 wrote:
JACKnoneREACHER wrote:

Your right I must been thinking about the JJ fight my bad

Whoa, Smith has fought jbj? How did I miss this guy

Legit lol'd @ corn kernels in a sewer pipe
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby TFlock » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Thiago Santos beat the shit out of Eryk Anders so that's one that comes to mind.

My first thought was when Rick Glenn killed Gavin Tucker but I looked it up and that was 2017.
December B League Fantasy Team
Cris Cyborg
Tywan Claxton
Carlos Diego Ferreira
Juan Adams

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby TFlock » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:56 pm

slevin wrote:TFlock vs. Numbers, on a serious note, probably Khabib vs Conor

:lol: the icing on the cake will be when Trump and his entourage goes down.
December B League Fantasy Team
Cris Cyborg
Tywan Claxton
Carlos Diego Ferreira
Juan Adams

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:00 pm

TFlock wrote:
slevin wrote:TFlock vs. Numbers, on a serious note, probably Khabib vs Conor

:lol: the icing on the cake will be when Trump and his entourage goes down.

He is never going down just like Bill and Hilary never went down, its all a show to keep us distracted and divided. Modern politics is more akin to pro wrasslin, they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion