Close
Login
Register

Brian Ortega? Or Brian Ortega?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Brian Ortega or Brian Ortega

Poll runs till Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:21 pm

Brian Ortega?
33%
Brian Ortega?
67%

Total votes : 6

Brian Ortega? Or Brian Ortega?

Postby TheMadTitan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:21 pm

You can change your vote at any time.

Spoiler:
Brian Ortega
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

TheMadTitan
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Re: Brian Ortega? Or Brian Ortega?

Postby dipset52 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:24 pm

TheMadTitan wrote:You can change your vote at any time.

Spoiler:
Brian Ortega

He’s so fucking nasty dude.

He’s a smooth criminal boy.

But I’m gonna have to disagree

Spoiler:
T CITY MOTHAFUCKAAAA
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby TheMadTitan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:26 pm

dipset52 wrote:
TheMadTitan wrote:You can change your vote at any time.

Spoiler:
Brian Ortega

He’s so fucking nasty dude.

He’s a smooth criminal boy.

But I’m gonna have to disagree

Spoiler:
T CITY MOTHAFUCKAAAA

NEW CHAMP

TheMadTitan
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby dipset52 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:19 pm

Max sounds drunk at all times.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby TheMadTitan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:37 pm

Dude is Dangerous af

TheMadTitan
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:50 pm

Fucking love watching this dude fight. This is the type of killer we need to see more of in mma in my view. The dude is certainly not going out to win decisions. Same can be said of Max too of course

A lot of people point out the crazy success Khabib has had in the UFC in terms of rounds fought vs rounds won. He really only lost a round to Iaquinta and maybe another 1 or 2 along the way. No he did not lose a round to Mcgregor whoever the fuck is reading this and wants to chime in with that desperate shit.

This is justly something cool to point out. Fighting in 33 rounds in the UFC and winning 32 or 31, 30 at the least, of those 33 is fucking bonkers.

With that said I find this also equally impressive

I am not sure Ortega has won a single round in the ufc in which he did not finish his opponent. I believe he lost the first round to cub before he submitted him the 2nd, lost the first two rounds to Mocaino before submitting him in the 3rd, lost the first two rounds to Guida before knocking him out and making him cry in the 3rd, lost the first two rounds to Brandao before submitting him in the third and setting off his strip club gun woes, lost the first two rounds to Thiago Tavares before he smashed him in the 3rd round

That is nuts. I am not sure its strategy so much as coincidence but it sure seems like he is using the first 2 rounds to feel out his opponent and set up finish techniques for the 3rd round. Yeah he will jump on a neck or an arm if you leave it out there but mostly he is aggressively collecting fight data to use to finish you in the later rounds.

I am not sure I have ever seen a fighter lose probably every round he has been in (for the most part) during his UFC run but still be 6-0 with all finishes. It is fucking nuts and defies all the bullshit point fighting logic, which maybe is why I love it so much. Ortega wins fights decisively, decisions and racking up 10-9 rounds means 0 to him. Fucking love it

Spoiler:
pretty stonned sorry for the rambling Madtitan sir. War Ortega! Love watching him fights. Respect to Max too :tup:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby dipset52 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:55 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Fucking love watching this dude fight. This is the type of killer we need to see more of in mma in my view. The dude is certainly not going out to win decisions. Same can be said of Max too of course

A lot of people point out the crazy success Khabib has had in the UFC in terms of rounds fought vs rounds won. He really only lost a round to Iaquinta and maybe another 1 or 2 along the way. No he did not lose a round to Mcgregor whoever the fuck is reading this and wants to chime in with that desperate shit.

This is justly something cool to point out. Fighting in 33 rounds in the UFC and winning 32 or 31, 30 at the least, of those 33 is fucking bonkers.

I am not sure Ortega has won a single round in the ufc in which he did not finish his opponent. I believe he lost the first round to cub before he submitted him the 2nd, lost the first two rounds to Mocaino before submitting him in the 3rd, lost the first two rounds to Guida before knocking him out and making him cry in the 3rd, lost the first two rounds to Brandao before submitting him in the third and setting off his strip club gun woes, lost the first two rounds to Thiago Tavares before he smashed him in the 3rd round

That is nuts. I am not sure its strategy so much as coincidence but it sure seems like he is using the first 2 rounds to feel out his opponent and set up finish techniques for the 3rd round. Yeah he will jump on a neck or an arm if you leave it out there but mostly he is aggressively collecting fight data to use to finish you in the later rounds.

I am not sure I have ever seen a fighter lose probably every round he has been in (for the most part) during his UFC run but still be 6-0 with all finishes. It is fucking nuts and defies all the bullshit point fighting logic, which maybe is why I love it so much. Ortega wins fights decisively, decisions and racking up 10-9 rounds means 0 to him. Fucking love it

Spoiler:
pretty stonned sorry for the rambling Madtitan sir. War Ortega! Love watching him fights. Respect to Max too :tup:

Not to correct you......... but........ I’ll be a stickler lolol

I believe he definatly won rounds vs Tavares.

And Moicano was 1-1 going into the 3rd. I could be wrong.

But the rest is spot on...... carry on sir
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:00 pm

dipset52 wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:Fucking love watching this dude fight. This is the type of killer we need to see more of in mma in my view. The dude is certainly not going out to win decisions. Same can be said of Max too of course

Spoiler:

Not to correct you......... but........ I’ll be a stickler lolol

I believe he definatly won rounds vs Tavares.

And Moicano was 1-1 going into the 3rd. I could be wrong.

But the rest is spot on...... carry on sir

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i think you are probably right mr sir. To be honest now that you brought up the Tavares fight I realize I do not remember it nearly as well as I thought I did :lol: :lol:

That is what I get for making one long stonned rant and not thinking twice about anything I typed :lol:

Ortega and Moicano I think is a fight we will see ran back within a few years. Moicano seems to be beating about everyone outside of the top 5.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby dipset52 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Going into 3rd Ortega Tavares was
20-18 Ortega
19-19
20-18 Tavares

https://mobile.twitter.com/bestfightpic ... 1030019072

I got too much time on my hands these days lololol
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:08 pm

Brian reminds me of a young. . .

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:48 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:Brian reminds me of a young. . .

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

yep.. like the motivated n shape version :tup:

ortega is finishing Max'y baby.. & I hope I'm wrong
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby dipset52 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:47 am

Shuck wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Brian reminds me of a young. . .

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

yep.. like the motivated n shape version :tup:

ortega is finishing Max'y baby.. & I hope I'm wrong

Motivated, in shape, who actually works hard and battles through any form of adversity at all verison....... lol
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby philphan » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:53 am

This is going to be a great fight, I'm so pumped. Do everyone a favor and come to chat. :cig: :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.

Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Amanda Nunes. Charles Oliveira, Thiago Santos

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:03 pm

dipset52 wrote:[/img]

^^ That's Ortega Vs Clay Guilda

Mr Meow wrote:

Gleison Tibau

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby dipset52 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:07 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
dipset52 wrote:[/img]

^^ That's Ortega Vs Clay Guilda

Mr Meow wrote:

Gleison Tibau

Yea ? Lol
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Return to MMA Discussion