Close
Login
Register

Official Discussion: 2018’s Best Linker of the Year

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Best Linker of the Year

PBells (Fantasy contributions and Moderator)
22%
Dereq (P4P most quality posts per count)
11%
PainDog (Non bias fair and balanced informative posts about Middle Eastern fighters)
22%
Hawdigroh (Excellent story telling via capturing essence of fight game with animated gifs)
6%
Meow (Knowledge of obscure fighters from Stan countries and smaller mma orgs)
28%
Philphan (Chat promoter, fight library and link master)
11%

Total votes : 18

Re: Official Discussion: 2018’s Best Linker of the Year

Postby philphan » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:37 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:this list is biased as fuck.Deceptacon is suffering from BJocaust nostalgia

Dipset should have a place on that poll... He had a crazy streak on A League.. u can't make a list before you hear the nominations..

http://[email protected]

:lol: I'm laughing out loud and all my students are staring at me.. thanks :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Israel Adesanya, Cain Velasquez, Thiago Santos, Paul Felder, Rani Yahya,
Jimmie Rivera

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:41 am

bum thread. delete it and send brick back to tumblr
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Skopje is Not the real Macedonia and i piss in their souls
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:49 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:this list is biased as fuck.Deceptacon is suffering from BJocaust nostalgia

Dipset should have a place on that poll... He had a crazy streak on A League.. u can't make a list before you hear the nominations..

BJocaust nostalgia :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jan/Feb A League Fantasy Team
Jack Swagger
Aaron Pico
Steve Mowry
Ashley Reece
Glover Teixeira
Henry Cejudo

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby dipset52 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:08 am

He’s not wrong :wink:

Thanks dog
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:40 pm

The list is not valid unless I'm on it. I'm simultaneously the best and worst linker.
Last edited by KingOfPancrase on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby yoseph » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:38 pm

Would have voted Dcon as well with meow runner up. So the resident Phillip Seymour Hoffman gets my vote
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Postby philphan » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:51 pm

yoseph wrote:Would have voted Dcon as well with meow runner up. So the resident Phillip Seymour Hoffman gets my vote

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
Fantasy fighters- Israel Adesanya, Cain Velasquez, Thiago Santos, Paul Felder, Rani Yahya,
Jimmie Rivera

philphan

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby AXEMELL » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:11 am

Hi everybody, remember me? Sorry for disappearing. I've been through some dark and shitty times. I don't know if y'all remember, but my home burned down in the alberta fire almost 3 years ago. Came back and lived next to shitty neighbours, had some pretty bad PTSD, insomnia, even some drugs. Got pushed down the ladder at work, and finally pushed out the door due to walking around looking like a zombie(insomnia is a hell of a bad time). Off work for over 3 months, and did some therapy. Shit, it was a bad couple of years. Anyways, back into my own home, rebuilt from the fire, head screwed on right again, happy family, and at the cutting edge of technology in my field of work. Also, my band is doing better than ever and is being mentioned as the best in town. Went from high, to pretty much rock bottom. Well, now I'm back on top again. Thanks to a friend recommending me for this job, and a lot of self healing. Shit, I haven't watched a fight in almost a year. Miss all you guys, and I'm coming back. Guess I missed a lot. anyways, saw a few of my old linker buddies on this thread, so I figured I'd chime in and get out of lurker mode. Peace, bros.
Anger he smiles towering in shiny metallic purple armour
Queen jealousy, envy waits behind him
Her fiery green gown sneers at the grassy ground
Blue are the life giving waters, taken for granted
They quietly understand
AXEMELL
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby AXEMELL » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:19 am

Also, I'm voting Mr. Meow. He's got the knowledge, hates who I hate, and talks like he's a god damn cat. Everyone on the list is a beauty, but you, Mr. Sir, get this guys vote.
Anger he smiles towering in shiny metallic purple armour
Queen jealousy, envy waits behind him
Her fiery green gown sneers at the grassy ground
Blue are the life giving waters, taken for granted
They quietly understand
AXEMELL
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:22 am

AXEMELL wrote:Hi everybody, remember me? Sorry for disappearing. I've been through some dark and shitty times. I don't know if y'all remember, but my home burned down in the alberta fire almost 3 years ago. Came back and lived next to shitty neighbours, had some pretty bad PTSD, insomnia, even some drugs. Got pushed down the ladder at work, and finally pushed out the door due to walking around looking like a zombie(insomnia is a hell of a bad time). Off work for over 3 months, and did some therapy. Shit, it was a bad couple of years. Anyways, back into my own home, rebuilt from the fire, head screwed on right again, happy family, and at the cutting edge of technology in my field of work. Also, my band is doing better than ever and is being mentioned as the best in town. Went from high, to pretty much rock bottom. Well, now I'm back on top again. Thanks to a friend recommending me for this job, and a lot of self healing. Shit, I haven't watched a fight in almost a year. Miss all you guys, and I'm coming back. Guess I missed a lot. anyways, saw a few of my old linker buddies on this thread, so I figured I'd chime in and get out of lurker mode. Peace, bros.

Holy shit dude, you’re from fort mcmurray? Sorry to hear that. It’s good to see you back! I used to live in Jasper and Edmonton but I’m in Vancouver now so I knew all about the fires.

Play some fantasy or join in on chat and get back into the linker community! :hand2:
Jan/Feb A League Fantasy Team
Jack Swagger
Aaron Pico
Steve Mowry
Ashley Reece
Glover Teixeira
Henry Cejudo

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:48 am

AXEMELL wrote:Hi everybody, remember me? Sorry for disappearing. I've been through some dark and shitty times. I don't know if y'all remember, but my home burned down in the alberta fire almost 3 years ago. Came back and lived next to shitty neighbours, had some pretty bad PTSD, insomnia, even some drugs. Got pushed down the ladder at work, and finally pushed out the door due to walking around looking like a zombie(insomnia is a hell of a bad time). Off work for over 3 months, and did some therapy. Shit, it was a bad couple of years. Anyways, back into my own home, rebuilt from the fire, head screwed on right again, happy family, and at the cutting edge of technology in my field of work. Also, my band is doing better than ever and is being mentioned as the best in town. Went from high, to pretty much rock bottom. Well, now I'm back on top again. Thanks to a friend recommending me for this job, and a lot of self healing. Shit, I haven't watched a fight in almost a year. Miss all you guys, and I'm coming back. Guess I missed a lot. anyways, saw a few of my old linker buddies on this thread, so I figured I'd chime in and get out of lurker mode. Peace, bros.

We all love you brother but you brought this on yourself for trying to quit smoking weed. The devil will always collect. I quit drinking for 6 months one time trying to save my marriage and I stepped in a hole in the back yard a rolled my ankle, every bone, ligament and muscle popped. That was the most painful shit in my life, like a gun went off, as I lay there conteplating my ankle/foot in the grass the fire ants started lighting into my ass. The burning sensation made me get the fuck up, then I relized what real pain was. I started drinking again and my foot magically healed, we are all going to Hell.
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby philphan » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:29 am

TFlock wrote:

Holy shit dude, you’re from fort mcmurray? Sorry to hear that. It’s good to see you back! I used to live in Jasper and Edmonton but I’m in Vancouver now so I knew all about the fires.

Play some fantasy or join in on chat and get back into the linker community! :hand2:

:star: feel better buddy, we are here for you
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
Jimmie Rivera

philphan

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:49 am

Welcome back linker bro. That's a helluva ride
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:38 pm

AXEMELL wrote:Also, I'm voting Mr. Meow. He's got the knowledge, hates who I hate, and talks like he's a god damn cat. Everyone on the list is a beauty, but you, Mr. Sir, get this guys vote.

:lol: :lol:

I appreciate the kind words sir mr sir sir

I am glad you are back! Life has been tumultuous for ya to say the least the past 2 or 3 years. However you always have a home on linker and we always love to see you post!

Heres to 2019 kind sir! May the meows really be meowerrrrefic
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor (x3), First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:47 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:

We all love you brother but you brought this on yourself for trying to quit smoking weed. The devil will always collect. I quit drinking for 6 months one time trying to save my marriage and I stepped in a hole in the back yard a rolled my ankle, every bone, ligament and muscle popped. That was the most painful shit in my life, like a gun went off, as I lay there conteplating my ankle/foot in the grass the fire ants started lighting into my ass. The burning sensation made me get the fuck up, then I relized what real pain was. I started drinking again and my foot magically healed, we are all going to Hell.

I apologize for posting this I was drunk, hope I didn't offend you Axe just trying to lighten the mood.
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion