Close
Login
Register

Official Discussion: 2018’s Bum Linker of the Year

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Who ya got?

Slev
7%
23%
BMC
5%
Shuck (the reigning and defending Champion)
11%
Pillar Bruins2012
5%
Murderface
16%
KOP
5%
Frag
12%
JTuck
4%
Will
4%
Speakeasy
5%
Dipset
4%

Total votes : 57

Re: Official Discussion: 2018’s Bum Linker of the YeaI r

Postby philphan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:10 am

I would meet you stoners anywhere I could for a night of fun. I consider myself a good judge of character and you gentlemen are good shit. I have hard days all the time and get very pissed off, but then I log into linker and things just seem a little better. Chat has also let me have a ton of fun with you fuckers. I think if we got together on a fight night it would be like chat, but with us passing around a joint and bong. So come to chat tonight and let's have more fun. :cig: :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.

Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Amanda Nunes. Charles Oliveira, Thiago Santos

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:46 am

philphan wrote:Image

I would meet you stoners anywhere I could for a night of fun. I consider myself a good judge of character and you gentlemen are good shit. I have hard days all the time and get very pissed off, but then I log into linker and things just seem a little better. Chat has also let me have a ton of fun with you fuckers. I think if we got together on a fight night it would be like chat, but with us passing around a joint and bong. So come to chat tonight and let's have more fun. :cig: :mrgreen:

I’ll be there! Get ready for the unleashing of years if pent up anger! I’m going unload all over the chats screen face tomorrow morning!!!!!!

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Re: Official Discussion: 2018’s Bum Linker of the Year

Postby yoseph » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:47 pm

Only had time to read the first couple pages but voting for numbers just because he is beast reincarnated. Also voting for frag because of the complete nonsense he posts on the regular and quoting his own posts having full on conversations with himself. Speakeasy deserves everyone's vote for that shithole of a fantasy football league he created. Wtf kind of bullshit is that
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Postby dipset52 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:51 pm

yoseph wrote:Only had time to read the first couple pages but voting for numbers just because he is beast reincarnated. Also voting for frag because of the complete nonsense he posts on the regular and quoting his own posts having full on conversations with himself. Speakeasy deserves everyone's vote for that shithole of a fantasy football league he created. Wtf kind of bullshit is that

Lol seriously. I’ll run the fucking league next year.
I had a pretty good team even tho I had no fucking clue it was a gay duel QB shit.

Lol 1 week Mahomes threw like 5 tds to big bens 2. And it had been with more points lmao.

Not to mention those fucking cheating asshole trades........

Not cool.

Not cool at all.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby dipset52 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:53 pm

bruins2012 wrote:
philphan wrote:Image

I’ll be there! Get ready for the unleashing of years if pent up anger! I’m going unload all over the chats screen face tomorrow morning!!!!!!

Not huge into the chats but if we were all able to link up for a big card and get nice and crunk, that would be awesome.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby yoseph » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:42 pm

We need to plan a linker meet up for sure. I'd imagine a Vegas card would be best :twisted:
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Postby dipset52 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:00 pm

yoseph wrote:We need to plan a linker meet up for sure. I'd imagine a Vegas card would be best :twisted:

209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby TFlock » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:50 pm

yoseph wrote:Only had time to read the first couple pages but voting for numbers just because he is beast reincarnated. Also voting for frag because of the complete nonsense he posts on the regular and quoting his own posts having full on conversations with himself. Speakeasy deserves everyone's vote for that shithole of a fantasy football league he created. Wtf kind of bullshit is that

That’s what makes frag a linker of the year candidate. I love reading his shit :lol:
December B League Fantasy Team
Cris Cyborg
Tywan Claxton
Carlos Diego Ferreira
Juan Adams

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby bruins2012 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:19 am

TFlock wrote:

That’s what makes frag a linker of the year candidate. I love reading his shit :lol:

The worst fantasy football league. I mean, WTF was he thinking when he made it?
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:03 am

TFlock wrote:

i think thats teh first time i ever get votes on this bitch... Look at all these bitter faggits.. .. ..

if u voted for me I hope 2019 brings u sadness and incompetence. I also hope that u get raped by your significant other. Str8 in the pooper

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby 1098765432 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:17 pm

I appreciate the vote and all but how the hell do u figure Im just like beast? LOL :shock:
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:37 am

dipset52 wrote:
yoseph wrote:We need to plan a linker meet up for sure. I'd imagine a Vegas card would be best :twisted:

I would pay for our hotel room. Let's go. Or everyone could come to Minnesota and stay for free. My wife would make you the best food. Either way I'm in.
I'm so fucking high.

Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Amanda Nunes. Charles Oliveira, Thiago Santos

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion