Close
Login
Register

Official Discussion: 2018’s Bum Linker of the Year

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Who ya got?

Slev
7%
23%
BMC
5%
Shuck (the reigning and defending Champion)
11%
Pillar Bruins2012
5%
Murderface
16%
KOP
5%
Frag
12%
JTuck
4%
Will
4%
Speakeasy
5%
Dipset
4%

Total votes : 57

Re: Official Discussion: 2018’s Bum Linker of the Year

Postby 1098765432 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:35 am

PBells wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Can someone give me a count? Who is in 1st right now?

1) Numbers
2) Murderface
3) Shuck
4) Frag
5) Everyone else tied with 2 votes

I voted for myself since Tflock isn't even on there and Slevin is not in the top 5.Im taking this
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:58 am

The only logic behind a Jew who sweats Conors balls & doesn't suck on deeiaz-nuts being behind on this list has to be that I'm not a full blown Republican

only explanation.. not getting how #'s & murder are in the lead .. our Canadian Lefties are clearly leaving their mark.. dat or Slev has hacked the polls

so let me say dis, if I did believe are voting system mattered, I would have been 1st n line to vote for Trump over that SuperDyke

I actually like Trump, the man is gdamn hilarious

Also I didn't vote for myself unlike #'s.. I was saving my vote to do so at the very end.. so I'd like a vote back

Spoiler:
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby 1098765432 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:36 am

Shuck this is going to be a #'s wave so I would like to ask for your vote and or re-vote
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby slevin » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:58 am

blackmetalcarson wrote:Okay, so you want to hear my side? Here goes...

Slevin is a pussy who finds offense in literally everything you type. If you even have a HINT of sarcasm in your posts, he makes it out like you raped his mother or something. That's how sensitive he is. I've admitted time and again that I was wrong about his predictions, and let's be real... Who actually saw the GSP/Bisping outcome other than Slevin? Good job, he got that right along with a few others. I've TRIED actually discussing MMA with him and then when I found the fucker ignoring me but commenting on my threads? You expect me not to call a faggot a faggot? And for anyone who thinks I can't troll Slevin, fucker has replied more to me in THIS thread alone than he has in the last year. So, GOTTEN TO, you fuckin' no life having sleazebag.

IF trolling is truly what I wanted, then I succeeded, because all you have to do is look at that fuckin' Game of Thrones sized novel he typed up JUST for me. Fuck your 10-9, Slevin, because I just ended this shit in the second. I realize this is Tony Ferguson levels of cringe, but cringe 20 year olds in Zorro mask deserve the all the cringe they can handle. By the way, anyone who was in Discord Saturday night can see that Slevin left as soon as I showed up. That's called being a pussy. He knows in real time interaction, I can outwit him. I take no pride in that, because it isn't hard to do.

Just grow up. I respond to you, you get mad, I ignore you, you get mad. How do you even explain this? You have been addressing me while i have been ignoring you and i have no life? :lol: I dont even bother with you anymore, you were so pissed because I was "avoiding you" over Luke Rockhold. Speaking of that, I addressed you via PM, and then you said you back off, or didnt care. and now your upset again? :-?

I dont care if you were in discord, I left because I couldnt stay in watch mma or boxing. I had other things to do. Not everything pertains to you. You think so highly of yourself. No one cares about you, your not this bad ass on the internet that people are afraid of.
slevin
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion
Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby slevin » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:09 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:
slevin wrote:
1098765432 wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:Slevin. Ducks me on all threads and then wants to comment on the ones that I made? Hell no, he is the literal definition of a bum. Basically using my threads to pad his fucking post count and giving nothing back, is the LITERAL definition of bum.

Let's not forget Slevs pm stalking as I already pointed out and proved :P

I think it's funny that you agree with this post, when you essentially do the same thing. Not only that you'll make jabs towards me, and if I respond you wont ever read it, nor see it. You just play this lame ass game of hide n go seek.

This is just extra-curricular for me, but this motherfucker has the balls to accuse ANYONE of hide n' go seek. That's laughable and sad at the same fucking time. When you have someone THIS oblivious to his own behavior and calls other people out for it, it's nothing less than comical. Let's not forget that there was a time that Slevin was pouring out his feelings for Jojo after he left/got banned, he admitted than he liked Jojo because Jojo said a lot of mean things to people he didn't like. Why? Because again, Slevin is too much of a pussy to have actually done those things himself. He needs a big strong man to do that for him.

You talk about being oblivious, and yet you would always champion Jojo as your hero. You would defend him numerous times, saying that if Jojo called someone out, or called somebody an idiot, that it was okay because he knew what he was talking about. When he would pop up in tinychat, you would say, "Jojo! whats up buddy!!!" JD even once made a joke how you longed for his hog. :lol: :lol: You also think its okay to call Brock Lesnar a "white ape Ni**er" just because you are white. not realizing that isnt okay to use racial slurs about black people, even if your referencing a white guy while also being white.

Idk how you dont see that is okay, and then call someone cringe in the same sentence but okay. I dont respond to you because it always spirals into meaningless banter like this. I mean dont even talk to you anymore, its obvious that you still have a grudge against me. I dont like wasting my time interacting with you. I have had disagreements with other posters, I dont have this much of an issue with them. Like I said just move on and get a life. You are not witty, you are not cool, no one cares about your bull shit just grow up. You're the only whiny bitch here. I just think its funny this guy is over here acting like he is b-rabbit or in some rap battle saying, "I can outwit him no problem" "I finished this shit in the second round" :lol: :lol: :lol: just stfu no one cares dude!! This is utterly ridiculous, I dont even engage this guy no more and he is so angry at me.
slevin

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion
Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:10 pm

1098765432 wrote:Shuck this is going to be a #'s wave so I would like to ask for your vote and or re-vote

not so fast my friend.. still 25 days left in this month

Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby blackmetalcarson » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Everyone, look at how salty Slevin is because he got two more votes for bum linker of the year than I did. I don't even think I need to point out his SJW'ing to point out how pathetic he is. He was absolutely fine when we both had 2 votes, but now that he literally has twice the amount that I do, his pussy's hurt. By the way, I thought you foe'd me? Apparently what I'm saying is getting to you and you just can't help yourself from looking at it. Calling me mad and shit, and you're typing out a lot more than I am. :lol: It's okay, little buddy, riding the short bus doesn't make you any less special than the rest of us.

By the way, Slevin's defeating himself. Regardless of what he's said or I've said, the fact that he's even replying to me shows that I'm on his every last nerve AFTER he's said he's not going to address me. That's the beauty of this whole thing, getting a tard like Slevin worked up and essentially going back on everything he's said. I don't even have to be creative with it. :lol: Now he's in a position where if he continues, he's a liar and a hypocrite, and if he doesn't, he's a fucking duck.
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:23 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:Everyone, look at how salty Slevin is because he got two more votes for bum linker of the year than I did. I don't even think I need to point out his SJW'ing to point out how pathetic he is. He was absolutely fine when we both had 2 votes, but now that he literally has twice the amount that I do, his pussy's hurt. By the way, I thought you foe'd me? Apparently what I'm saying is getting to you and you just can't help yourself from looking at it. Calling me mad and shit, and you're typing out a lot more than I am. :lol: It's okay, little buddy, riding the short bus doesn't make you any less special than the rest of us.

By the way, Slevin's defeating himself. Regardless of what he's said or I've said, the fact that he's even replying to me shows that I'm on his every last nerve AFTER he's said he's not going to address me. That's the beauty of this whole thing, getting a tard like Slevin worked up and essentially going back on everything he's said. I don't even have to be creative with it. :lol: Now he's in a position where if he continues, he's a liar and a hypocrite, and if he doesn't, he's a fucking duck.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby blackmetalcarson » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:26 pm

^See what Solid Kevin doesn't realize, I'm getting what I want out of him. He's pissed, he's upset, he's trying to play it off like he's all cool with it, but you can practically feel the fucking heat radiating off his keyboard. Like I said, he's stuck between being a liar or being a duck.
blackmetalcarson

Postby stvgabriel » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:39 pm

So not much has changed, huh?

Spoiler:

"In the end things will have to be as they are and always have been: the great things are left to the great, the abysses to the profound, tenderness and thrills to the sensitive, and to sum it up in a few words, everything extraordinary to the extraordinary. "
stvgabriel
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: April 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2017 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby blackmetalcarson » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:36 pm

stvgabriel wrote:So not much has changed, huh?

Spoiler:

Hey there, welcome back!
blackmetalcarson

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:35 am

So many bums in this thread having complete meltdowns. You all have your red panties in a bunch, you god-damn bums.....especially the ones who have an “ignore list”. :lol:

It’s Festivus Season. Everyone can go fuck themselves. :tup:

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:58 pm

stvgabriel wrote:So not much has changed, huh?

Spoiler:

:lol:
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:00 pm

bruins2012 wrote:So many bums in this thread having complete meltdowns. You all have your red panties in a bunch, you god-damn bums.....especially the ones who have an “ignore list”. :lol:

The festivus tradition of airing grievances, everyone go around the table
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:29 pm

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:So many bums in this thread having complete meltdowns. You all have your red panties in a bunch, you god-damn bums.....especially the ones who have an “ignore list”. :lol:

The festivus tradition of airing grievances, everyone go around the table

Love it. Let’s keep it going. :tup:

:fu:
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion