Close
Login
Register

Khabib thinks the UFC orchestrated the bus attack

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Khabib thinks the UFC orchestrated the bus attack

Postby Cornbread Mafia » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:45 pm

All the other situations, it has been me with my team of about 20 people ... But in the in the end I was told for media day I have to go alone, I was riding not with my team but with all the other red corner fighters on the card. So I had one man and my manager with me.”

”When I think back there are so many questions I don’t have the answer to, did they do it all on purpose?” he asked. “In my personal opinion, I feel like the bus incident was organized with UFC’s help. I can’t accuse them, but I would give it 70% that they did it. I wanted to get off the bus and all the other fighters on the bus confirmed this in their interviews, and all the managers as well. It all happened in a minute in a half, two minutes max, Khabib continued. He’s there with his cameras and his PR team with him shooting. An important point: the Barclays Center is a very big arena, a 20,000 person arena, but he knew where we were exactly. How could they have known? And how did they enter the arena with a gang of 20, 30 men? Come on.Conor has nothing to do with this media event and has a gang with him but these jokers lead him and everyone to the elevator where our bus is?” Khabib shrugged disbelief. “I’m an athlete, but I’m also educated. My brain works pretty well for 15 years of fighting. I haven’t taken many shots to the head so I still have brains.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/10/13/179 ... bus-attack

I think Eddie Bravo needs to look into this.
Getting stoned everyday like Jesus did
Cornbread Mafia
Linker's Pharmacist

Accolades: Former US Champ

Re: Khabib thinks the UFC orchestrated the bus attack

Postby TFlock » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:59 pm

I wondered that too when it happened because why the fuck was Conor in there? Just because he’s Conor he can go wherever the fuck he wants?
October B League Fantasy Team
Tony Ferguson
Dominick Reyes
Andre Fialho
Michael Johnson

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:25 pm

TFlock wrote:I wondered that too when it happened because why the fuck was Conor in there? Just because he’s Conor he can go wherever the fuck he wants?

Khabib is bringing the circus down :lol:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby spukler » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:23 am

If you look at the footage they used in the promos, from the attack and moments before it, some of it looks suspiciously well shot. They had plans to shoot some footage in the garage, thats for sure.
I don't trust the ufc one bit, and know they would do anything for the ppv buys.
spukler
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby PBells » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:24 am

I maintain that it was staged but got out of hand, which is why Dana seemed more confused than anything else in his reactions to it.
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby jblaze » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:06 am

I would also like to hear Khabibs thoughts on 9/11.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby ryotostpierre » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:11 am

jblaze wrote:I would also like to hear Khabibs thoughts on 9/11.

I think he is on the George Bush at the urging of big oil staged that one.
RSP bitches!
ryotostpierre
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby Cornbread Mafia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:43 am

If I was a betting man (which I am) my money would be on the UFC setting the whole thing up but they just wanted Conor to confront Khabib and weren't expecting him to show up after snorting blow all day and find a dolly laying around then chuck it at the bus window. Id also be willing to bet Dana was madder at the window manufacturer than he was at Conor because if the window doesn't break it's a great promotional move instead of turning into a criminal matter.
Cornbread Mafia
Linker's Pharmacist

Postby DreadLobster » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:44 am

Cornbread Mafia wrote:If I was a betting man (which I am) my money would be on the UFC setting the whole thing up but they just wanted Conor to confront Khabib and weren't expecting him to show up after snorting blow all day and find a dolly laying around then chuck it at the bus window. Id also be willing to bet Dana was madder at the window manufacturer than he was at Conor because if the window doesn't break it's a great promotional move instead of turning into a criminal matter.

This.

My older brother texted me when he saw the news about it and asked if they were just openly going the wwe route. Clearly the answer is yes.
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby PBells » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:53 pm

Video showing UFC communications director Victoria Coghlan leading Conor and crew down to where the bus was:

Skip to 1:06

Spoiler:
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:37 pm

Get a grip people. The UFC wouldnt ruin an their own event by instructing Conor to illegally attack their own fighters. That is super retarded.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Cornbread Mafia » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:16 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:Get a grip people. The UFC wouldnt ruin an their own event by instructing Conor to illegally attack their own fighters. That is super retarded.

So you think it was just the luck of the Irish that Conor entered the right entrance and ran directly to the right elevator to take him to exactly were Khabib was?

Either Conor got the blueprints from city hall and studied them the night before or someone told him were to go.
Cornbread Mafia
Linker's Pharmacist

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:56 pm

Cornbread Mafia wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:Get a grip people. The UFC wouldnt ruin an their own event by instructing Conor to illegally attack their own fighters. That is super retarded.

So you think it was just the luck of the Irish that Conor entered the right entrance and ran directly to the right elevator to take him to exactly were Khabib was?

Either Conor got the blueprints from city hall and studied them the night before or someone told him were to go.

...or he simply asked someone, "where is the elevator to the garage?". Blueprints arent necessessary for me personally when I'm in a place I dont know. I just look at signs or ask someone.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:37 am

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
Cornbread Mafia wrote:

...or he simply asked someone, "where is the elevator to the garage?". Blueprints arent necessessary for me personally when I'm in a place I dont know. I just look at signs or ask someone.

October B League Fantasy Team
Tony Ferguson
Dominick Reyes
Andre Fialho
Michael Johnson

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:09 pm

TFlock wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:
Cornbread Mafia wrote:

No, you're right. I carry blueprints with me everywhere i go so I dont get lost.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion