Close
Login
Register

Was Conor trying to get himself disqualified?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Was Mcgregor trying to foul his way out of the fight?

Poll runs till Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:44 am

No. He is just a dirty fighter.
25%
No. He is just a dirty fighter who panicked and didn't want to overcome adversity legally.
50%
Yes. He wanted no more of Khabib
25%
No. There is another reason he committed over 10 intentional fouls that I will explain in my post.
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Was Conor trying to get himself disqualified?

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:04 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
the_invincible wrote:if you watch the fight again you will see that he tried to fish hook Khabib as well by putting his finger in his mouth...... he pretty much committed every foul there is from knees on the ground to shorts grabbing , cage grabbing, holding on to the gloves etc.

Fuck I totally missed that. I will have to rewatch it tonight and look for it

Maybe a rematch is a bad idea for Khabibs health.....Conor will move on to groin shots and eye gouges next time maybe :lol: Pulling a Gerard Gourdeau against Yuki Nakai :lol:

Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby willmma » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:27 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
psette wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:I dont know if conor did it on purpose..i do know that khabib never threw any headbutts in contrast with Holyfield who can suck a gorillas infected cock,for all that im concerned.

Atlas is relevant of a fucking expert,in Tyson's feelings b4 the fight... as Philip Seymour Hoffman is, to swordfighting.

The highlight of his career was that he associated himself with Tyson.

I haave sent u videos,backing my claims up(headbutts),more than 3 times... Obviously u never checked them.

Conor was in panic mode and if he wanted the DQ,he would ahve gone for it even more.

Tyson was headbutted repeatedly, by a dirty fighter.

I agree with the Greek (Zito i Ellas) about Tyson and Holyfield. The frustration accumulating from those headbutts likely played a huge role in Tyson's ear munching ways.

Back to Connor and Khabib, I think Connor is just moved by desperation. He did it against Mayweather, and did it again against Khabib. When he's being beat, the instinct to defend himself (grabbing shorts, gloves, fence) or fight (knees on the ground) overpower his desire to compete according to the rules. It's like what he said about panic wrestlers. At some point fear and instincts could overpower willpower and you do what you can to be safe.

oooeeeeee elladara mou..oeeeeeee omadara mou

get a room
willmma
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Formerly known as: willmma
June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby the_invincible » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:46 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
the_invincible wrote:if you watch the fight again you will see that he tried to fish hook Khabib as well by putting his finger in his mouth...... he pretty much committed every foul there is from knees on the ground to shorts grabbing , cage grabbing, holding on to the gloves etc.

Fuck I totally missed that. I will have to rewatch it tonight and look for it

Maybe a rematch is a bad idea for Khabibs health.....Conor will move on to groin shots and eye gouges next time maybe :lol: Pulling a Gerard Gourdeau against Yuki Nakai :lol:

i forgot to include strikes on back of the head, see a nice 2 to 6 elbow on back on the head

https://i.postimg.cc/pVwGfPbF/vlcsnap-2 ... 24s475.png
the_invincible
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Asso » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:50 pm

You may be onto something....
Asso
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:38 am

I'm so fucking high.

Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Amanda Nunes. Charles Oliveira, Thiago Santos

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion