Close
Login
Register

**Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby Shuck » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:11 pm

You’ve said as much. :lol: Do you forget what you type in these manic episodes?

And if I wanted to get rid of you, it would take a half second. But I like having you around to play with :kiss:


where? you stated I said Conor won the War, show us where I said that before you claimed it? .. maybe you can rewrite it in somewhere :lol:

poor troll can't even realize when he is being trolled :lol:

& how pathetic did this get, I mean you're literally translating & rewriting al of my posts :lol: .. i'd use pathetic but thats mean, not here to lower that self esteem :pillred: :kiss:
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
User avatar
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6352
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy
Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:20 pm

PBells wrote:I want to fuck Shuck.
Image
User avatar
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole
 
Posts: 8746
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Image
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 15249
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby PBells » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:27 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:
PBells wrote:I want to fuck Shuck.


If only I had Photoshop skills and could put that in a Wanderlei gif...

Shuck wrote:where? you stated I said Conor won the War, show us where I said that before you claimed it? .. maybe you can rewrite it in somewhere :lol:


I was positive you had typed that at some point here, but apparently not. Maybe I confused you for Numbers or someone else. :lol:

Can't have a PBells/Shuck interaction without a misunderstanding that leads to shots being fired and mod powers coming into play, though!
There can only be one...
Image
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 39488
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Lewis Center, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby Shuck » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:42 am

PBells wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:
PBells wrote:I want to fuck Shuck.


If only I had Photoshop skills and could put that in a Wanderlei gif...

Shuck wrote:where? you stated I said Conor won the War, show us where I said that before you claimed it? .. maybe you can rewrite it in somewhere :lol:


I was positive you had typed that at some point here, but apparently not. Maybe I confused you for Numbers or someone else. :lol:

Can't have a PBells/Shuck interaction without a misunderstanding that leads to shots being fired and mod powers coming into play, though!


all is fair n love & war .. all good n dah hood .. onto the next misunderstood battle :beer:
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
User avatar
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6352
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy
Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users