Close
Login
Register

**Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby PBells » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Yes, I was talking about Conor and you didn't refute any of my points :hand:
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 39143
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Lewis Center, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby Shuck » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:36 pm

PBells wrote:Yes, I was talking about Conor and you didn't refute any of my points :hand:


مرة أخرى كنت تتحدث عن نفسك. لن أحارب الغطرسة ولن أمكن ذلك. - :hand:

(Again you are talking about yourself. I will not fight arrogance and it will not be possible.)


لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
User avatar
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6238
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy
Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby PBells » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Shuck wrote:
PBells wrote:Yes, I was talking about Conor and you didn't refute any of my points :hand:


مرة أخرى كنت تتحدث عن نفسك. لن أحارب الغطرسة ولن أمكن ذلك. - :hand:


:lol: :lol:

Conor's victories outside of MMA don't constitute a win in it.

AKA Conor having more money and commercial success (for now) is neither a mitigating factor nor has any real bearing on the fact that Khabib won the fight. You know, fighting? MMA? Mixed martial arts?

Although we're making progress because bargaining is the third stage of the grieving process so only two to go!
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 39143
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Lewis Center, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby Shuck » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:53 pm

PBells wrote:
Shuck wrote:
PBells wrote:Yes, I was talking about Conor and you didn't refute any of my points :hand:


مرة أخرى كنت تتحدث عن نفسك. لن أحارب الغطرسة ولن أمكن ذلك. - :hand:


:lol: :lol:

Conor's victories outside of MMA don't constitute a win in it.

AKA Conor having more money and commercial success (for now) is neither a mitigating factor nor has any real bearing on the fact that Khabib won the fight. You know, fighting? MMA? Mixed martial arts?


يتفق الجميع على أن خباب قد هزمه بشكل سليم. إلى من توجه هذه الحجة؟ دعونا لا ننسى بسرعة الطريقة التي استخدمتها لتحويل هذه المناقشة نحو نفسك وغرورتك. يجب علينا ألا ننسى.

(Everyone agrees that Khabab has defeated him properly. Who draws this argument? Let us not quickly forget the way you used to turn this discussion towards yourself and your vanity. We must not forget.)

ربما حان الوقت للعقوبات:-? ?

(Maybe it is time for sanctions?)


لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
User avatar
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6238
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy
Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby PBells » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:06 pm

Shuck wrote:ربما حان الوقت للعقوبات :-? ?


You know, that's a great idea! It's been a tough week for you and you sound like you could use some vacation. 1 month? 2 months? :mrgreen:
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 39143
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Lewis Center, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby philphan » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:18 pm

PBells wrote:
Shuck wrote:ربما حان الوقت للعقوبات :-? ?


You know, that's a great idea! It's been a tough week for you and you sound like you could use some vacation. 1 month? 2 months? :mrgreen:

Everyone takes hard losses differently. He will rebound.
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22032
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby PBells » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:20 pm

philphan wrote:
PBells wrote:
Shuck wrote:
Shuck wrote:ربما حان الوقت للعقوبات :-? ?
:-? ?


You know, that's a great idea! It's been a tough week for you and you sound like you could use some vacation. 1 month? 2 months? :mrgreen:

Everyone takes hard losses differently. He will rebound.


True. Only 11 days until the next full moon so that should help. :angel:
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 39143
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Lewis Center, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:25 pm

I didn't think we still handed bans out around here.
Image
User avatar
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole
 
Posts: 8683
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby PBells » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:31 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:I didn't think we still handed bans out around here.


I'm not even sure I remember how, TBH :lol:

I'm just talking myself up to sell the fight, Shuck should know all about that :wink:
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 39143
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Lewis Center, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby Shuck » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:38 pm

PBells wrote:
Shuck wrote:ربما حان الوقت للعقوبات :-? ?


You know, that's a great idea! It's been a tough week for you and you sound like you could use some vacation. 1 month? 2 months? :mrgreen:


Interesting way to abuse one's power bellsy .. got cornered when you tried trolling & then your arrogance lead you to abuse your powers & convert my text .. I get it, you don't want anyone else seeing how it unfolded

All these yrs, expected more out of you bellsy's.. like a disappointed father :-?

And sawy's about not tuckn mi tail & leavn when shit hits the fan, unlike someone we know.. remember :kiss:


لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
User avatar
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6238
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy
Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:41 pm

Image
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 14880
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby philphan » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:52 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:Image

:lol: I would offer you some salt for your popcorn but I see someone is salty enough for all of us. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22032
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby PBells » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Shuck wrote:Interesting way to abuse one's power bellsy .. got cornered when you tried trolling & then your arrogance lead you to abuse your powers & convert my text .. I get it, you don't want anyone else seeing how it unfolded


1) I couldn't help myself after reading your sig and watching the video in it. But don't worry, I went back and added translations so the people can still see "how it unfolded" :angel:

2) Got cornered trying to troll? What on Earth are you on about? Let's play-by-play this:
- Conor and you (acting like Conor as usual) both said that he won the war
- My reply was "There is no war because stuff outside the fight doesn't matter"

How is that trolling?
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 39143
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Lewis Center, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby Shuck » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:36 pm

PBells wrote:
Shuck wrote:Interesting way to abuse one's power bellsy .. got cornered when you tried trolling & then your arrogance lead you to abuse your powers & convert my text .. I get it, you don't want anyone else seeing how it unfolded


1) I couldn't help myself after reading your sig and watching the video in it. But don't worry, I went back and added translations so the people can still see "how it unfolded" :angel:

2) Got cornered trying to troll? What on Earth are you on about? Let's play-by-play this:
- Conor and you (acting like Conor as usual) both said that he won the war
- My reply was "There is no war because stuff outside the fight doesn't matter"

How is that trolling?


You stated I believe Conor won the War.. when did this happen exactly?... ohh, you mean after the fact when I countered your gibberish :tup:

The arrogance is blinding, w/Power comes responsibility, seem like that Hammer got to your head Bellsy's

Flustered that I didn't cower away, I get it, we see you :kiss:


لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
User avatar
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6238
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy
Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Re: **Khabib Threatens to Quit the UFC**

Postby PBells » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:01 pm

Shuck wrote:You stated I believe Conor won the War.. when did this happen exactly?... ohh, you mean after the fact when I countered your gibberish :tup:


You’ve said as much. :lol: Do you forget what you type in these manic episodes?

And if I wanted to get rid of you, it would take a half second. But I like having you around to play with :kiss:
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 39143
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Lewis Center, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users