Close
Login
Register

Official Discussion: Bellator 207: Mitrione vs. Bader

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Who ya got?

Meathead
50%
Master-Bader
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: Official Discussion: Bellator 207: Mitrione vs. Bader

Postby tsarlaider » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:53 am

Baby Slice losing to a random civilian was hilarious

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Jan. & Feb. & Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion

Postby deadzone » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:30 am

TFlock wrote:
Oldtoby420 wrote:OMFG was such a borefest glad I recorded this so I could skip threw the LnP BS by Bader that ended up being the entire fight though.

Sergei Kharitonov vs Roy Nelson
^^^
Fuck yea baby that shit went down just like UFC 229 the real exciting fight to see was the Co-Main Event.

Was glad to see Sergei finish em like the way he did not to mention after what IMO looked like an act to me by Roy Nelson from the "Illegal Knee" where he flopped like he was KO'd from it. Roy Nelson needs to either listen to people who've gave him advice for years or retire cuz HW is not the right weightclass for em anymore & needs to get into a proper training camp where he can get in shape.

:lol: you actually think Roy Nelson was faking that? He would have played it out and got a DQ win if that was the case. What a ridiculous claim :lol: Roy would be one of the last fighters to fake something

He clearly faked that! Terrible acting job.
deadzone
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby PBells » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:38 am

Roy definitely flopped, but it didn't last long.

Sergei just thought he was in PRIDE, that's all 8)
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Oldtoby420 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:42 am

deadzone wrote:
TFlock wrote:
Oldtoby420 wrote:OMFG was such a borefest glad I recorded this so I could skip threw the LnP BS by Bader that ended up being the entire fight though.

Sergei Kharitonov vs Roy Nelson
^^^
Fuck yea baby that shit went down just like UFC 229 the real exciting fight to see was the Co-Main Event.

Was glad to see Sergei finish em like the way he did not to mention after what IMO looked like an act to me by Roy Nelson from the "Illegal Knee" where he flopped like he was KO'd from it. Roy Nelson needs to either listen to people who've gave him advice for years or retire cuz HW is not the right weightclass for em anymore & needs to get into a proper training camp where he can get in shape.

:lol: you actually think Roy Nelson was faking that? He would have played it out and got a DQ win if that was the case. What a ridiculous claim :lol: Roy would be one of the last fighters to fake something

He clearly faked that! Terrible acting job.

Hey idk seemed really odd to me after I rewatched it multiple times soon as Sergei Kharitonov lets go of em Roy Nelson does what seems like some strange looking flop to his back looking like he was KO'd & from there maybe looking to get as much time as he can to recover & or penalty of points takin. True it's Roy Nelson but just keep taking a look at when Sergei Kharitonov lets go after the knee was very odd & reminded me of how when your a kid acting like you got hit in the face or head playing off like your more hurt then you actually are.
"Heh who needs lessons you already bought us black belts!"
-Gumball , The Amazing World of Gumball
Oldtoby420
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby robdogj » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:09 pm

if you didn't see Sergei Kharitonov, you need to check it out - it was vicious but it was poetry in motion
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Fraser » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Janay Harding :hand2: :heart:
Fraser
Green Belt
Green Belt

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion