Close
Login
Register

Ortiz vs Liddell Press Conference: Shit. Just. Got. Real.

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Ortiz vs Liddell Press Conference: Shit. Just. Got. Real.

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:37 am

Damn, Tito spittin hot fire once again. :tup:

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Re: Ortiz vs Liddell Press Conference: Shit. Just. Got. Real

Postby TFlock » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:08 am

I was expecting a scuffle and was disappointed. I was reminded how awkward Tito is when he speaks though. Wow it’s painful.
November B League Fantasy Team
Patricio Freire
Luis Pena
Khalil Rountree
Kirill Sidelnikov
Rashad Coulter
Francis Ngannou

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:25 am

chuck is 30-7,apparently.. ... :lol:

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby 1098765432 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:43 am

I skipped around a bit but WTH is up with Tato sitting there holding the mic up to his mouth the entire time and feet up? :lol: those red shoes up on the table! Only thing I heard him say while sitting there was "you ain't doing shit"
Good thing he had that mic ready for that gem.Man he looked completely nervous and Chuck still got in his head.
I guess after hearing Chuck sounding somewhat confident again I'm leaning in back towards him but damn he's been out for sooo long.Cant believe this is happening again
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:35 am

1098765432 wrote:I skipped around a bit but WTH is up with Tato sitting there holding the mic up to his mouth the entire time and feet up? :lol: those red shoes up on the table! Only thing I heard him say while sitting there was "you ain't doing shit"
Good thing he had that mic ready for that gem.Man he looked completely nervous and Chuck still got in his head.
I guess after hearing Chuck sounding somewhat confident again I'm leaning in back towards him but damn he's been out for sooo long.Cant believe this is happening again

Chuck never llost his confidence.. Never has shown any fear(maybe only against Randy and Rampage). He is either confident,or deluded. It remains to be seen. Tito seemed much more relaxed in comparison to their other encounters. His voice wasn't squicky.. I'll watch and I will propably buy the PPV.

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby vampxx24 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:10 pm

1098765432 wrote:I skipped around a bit but WTH is up with Tato sitting there holding the mic up to his mouth the entire time and feet up? :lol: those red shoes up on the table! Only thing I heard him say while sitting there was "you ain't doing shit"

He was likely trying to show the shoes off.... their prob about 700-900 . Their louboutins.

Chuck sounds confident but i just dont know. Im hoping thats just him not being a public speaker but it could also be cte and if it is i see tito getting the W finally.
vampxx24
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby jblaze » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:47 pm

I mean even though Tito will win this by being younger and more active. He still fought Chuck in his prime at the height of his skills and his loss was epic. I am referring to the second fight when he was ready and prepared and came up short. I think everyone will see Tito for taking advantage of an over the hill legend who needs a big payday to pay his bills.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby dereq » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:47 pm

Holy shit the soap opera shit is foreal.
Spoiler:

Jesus fucking Christ on a crutch, Tito Ortiz is literally the Stuart Smalley of MMA.
Last edited by dereq on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Back in MY day we didn't have rounds, rules, weight classes, training camps, high protein diets, HGH or TRT.... Bullshit."
dereq
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby jjmmajkd » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:47 pm

TFlock wrote:I was expecting a scuffle and was disappointed. I was reminded how awkward Tito is when he speaks though. Wow it’s painful.

Whats funny was he used to be considered the best talker in the business.
jjmmajkd
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Postby jjmmajkd » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:06 am

Shit.Just.Got.Real..Gay..Shit just got real gay.
jjmmajkd

Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Postby bwawm » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:15 pm

jjmmajkd wrote:Shit.Just.Got.Real..Gay..Shit just got real gay.

Save the rainforest bro
Spoiler:
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:19 pm

dereq wrote:Holy shit the soap opera shit is foreal.
Spoiler:

Jesus fucking Christ on a crutch, Tito Ortiz is literally the Stewart Smalley of MMA.

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby OuchThatDidntHurt » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:13 pm

As a fan of Liddell, this fight will be more nerve racking than the first two fights with Tito. Chuck is not getting younger, his chin and reflexes are not what they used to be.

Chuck lost his last three fights by KO or TKO. However, those losses were at the hands of Rashad, Shogun and Franklin. Shogun and Franklin weren't exactly in the prime of their careers, but they are guys that can KO a fighter if they land clean. Tito has never been known for his stand up, so if Chuck doesn't get completely careless on defense I think he might still have a shot.

I don't know what Chuck's cardio will be like and how much power he still has in his strikes.

I hope the fact that he is fighting Tito will motivate him enough to do things right.
OuchThatDidntHurt
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby JayKoz » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:16 pm

Lets not forget usada wont have a hand in this one. War chuck, i hope he juices up and beats the cte out of titos huge head
JayKoz
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Sep. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion (2x) 2018

Postby Legionarivs » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:42 am

Already looking forward to Ortiz vs Shamrock 4.
"People around the world have been waiting for this thrillogy", sure Oscar.

Oscar de la Hoya should learn how to publicly speak, most importantly how to pitch, this was way to lenghty and awful. It sounded like he was at foremost was trying to convince himself. A pure money grab. Hopefully Liddell knocks Ortiz out once again, if I had to put money though I would put it on Ortiz. It's been too long since Liddell was active and his lifestyle seems way more damaging.
Legionarivs
Green Belt
Green Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion