Close
Login
Register

Help Micheal Cheisa select a new car!!!

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Hekp Micheal Chiesa choose his next car

Lamborghini Aventador
No votes
Porshe GT2 RS
20%
BMW i8 Spyder
20%
Nissan Skyline GT-R
60%

Total votes : 5

Re: Help Micheal Cheisa select a new car!!!

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:30 pm

PBells wrote:I'm against frivolous lawsuits as anyone, but I see this whole thing as the legal remedy to restore a damaged party to their state prior to the offenses that it should be.

Obviously Chiesa's lawyer might try to gouge because of Conor's status, but that's what they do. The wording about mental and emotional distress as well as the restraining order involved is all standard practice.

Conor and his cronies fucked up two fights and should pay show-money and medical expenses to the damaged parties. The suit is just trying to make sure it happens. :idea:

If you want to count the Artem Bruce Leeroy one as well it was technically 3 fights.

Not sure what SBG striking coach Artem "mr 4 knockout wins to my name" Lobov does should really constitute as a ufc fight as he is hilariously unable to compete on the UFC level though in all fairness.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Had I been there.... I would have gone out of the bus and give my absolute best in an attempt to sustain further injuries from Connor's hands.

Like: oi u irish motherless bastard.. :lol: You don't even no who your mother is, let alone your whore of a father. I will fuck your wife in front of you, you cuck.

At that point, Connie would propably knock me down and regardless of my state(hopefully its a weak ass punch that never fully connected), I'll act like a fucking corpse and i'll never flinge.

Regardless..

50, would be on my way.

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:46 pm

All of the fighters on the bus will get paid, Rose's management has already came out and stated she is still traumatized by the whole event and is still scared to leave the house :lol: :lol:

#classactionredpantynight
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby PBells » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:48 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:Rose's management has already came out and stated she is still traumatized by the whole event and is still scared to leave the house :lol: :lol:

They better hide her Instagram full of vacation pictures from evidence, then :lol:
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:44 pm

NAte said taht he might sue Jason Statham for stealing his american ninja moves

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:49 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:NAte said taht he might sue Jason Statham for stealing his american ninja moves

:lol: :lol: American Ninja is one of my all time favorites.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby philphan » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Fuck all those options. He should buy a mini bus with shatter proof windows. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby jblaze » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:52 pm

This reminds me of the time 17 years ago I got stuck with a used Nissan Altima and then I found out you can order a Skyline engine, transmission , performance exhaust and special brake pads and rotors for at the time around 10,000. I would have gotten it too but most mechanics wanted around 10,000 to put all of that stuff in. Anyway Michael Chiesa is the biggest can in the lightweight division. If he didn't walk around at 190 pounds he would have been cut already.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:58 pm

jblaze wrote:This reminds me of the time 17 years ago I got stuck with a used Nissan Altima and then I found out you can order a Skyline engine, transmission , performance exhaust and special brake pads and rotors for at the time around 10,000. I would have gotten it too but most mechanics wanted around 10,000 to put all of that stuff in. Anyway Michael Chiesa is the biggest can in the lightweight division. If he didn't walk around at 190 pounds he would have been cut already.

I can't imagine :lol: :lol: I had a 95 Altima back in the day. That thing would have flown off the road.

Spoiler:
This was the exact same car, used to always have to steal hupcaps for it because they would fly off when you did over 88 mph.
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Postby Oldtoby420 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:29 am

Will do em one better & advise em to stick with the car he has & save any money he gets from a possible settlement cuz don't see em lasting much longer fighting in the UFC.
"Heh who needs lessons you already bought us black belts!"
-Gumball , The Amazing World of Gumball
Oldtoby420
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion