Close
Login
Register

Help Micheal Cheisa select a new car!!!

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Hekp Micheal Chiesa choose his next car

Lamborghini Aventador
No votes
Porshe GT2 RS
20%
BMW i8 Spyder
20%
Nissan Skyline GT-R
60%

Total votes : 5

Help Micheal Cheisa select a new car!!!

Postby Darklord » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:45 am

Micheal Cheisa, on Monday, officially filed suit against Conor McGregor over the UFC 223 bus attack this past April. Citing physical and financial damages, along with his loss of ranking, missed opportunities and interruption of his mental workflow.
I fully expect Michels lawyers to settle out of court within the next week or so. Conor will bust out the checkbook and make this problem go away.

With that said, we, as the MMA community need to pitch in and help Micheal select a new ride!!! He is currently rolling in a 1998 beige Toyota Camry with significant rust in the fender wells and a bit over 206,000 miles. Let get this guy pimped up, son!

Lamborghini Aventador - Lime Green and optioned out at $548,000

Porshe GT2 RS - this 700hp rocket sells for a paltry $293,200

BMW I8 Spyder - AWD plug-in style hybrid has futuristic acceleration and performance $149,800

Nissan Skyline GT-R 600hp with a asphalt ripping AWD system. The frugal choice at $99,990

Please feel free to post a car not listed
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Re: Help Micheal Cheisa select a new car!!!

Postby PBells » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:11 am

I went with the Nissan Skyline because after all the costs and his lawyer getting a percentage, he'll probably have barely enough to buy that one free and clear
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:20 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chiesa does have a case in that he was the highest ranked lightweight on that card. He would have filled in for Tony instead of Iaquinta against Khabib.

So Conor for sure cost Chiesa a championship opportunity and all the money that comes with such a chance.

Conor was not held accountable criminally obviously since he is rich but I would love to see him to be forced to pay people who sue him as an alternative.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby dereq » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:44 am

I suggest he buy a DeLorean, travel back in time, and punch Conor's mom in the stomach while she is pregnant with him. :lolol:
"Back in MY day we didn't have rounds, rules, weight classes, training camps, high protein diets, HGH or TRT.... Bullshit."
dereq
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:52 am

dereq wrote:I suggest he buy a DeLorean, travel back in time, and punch Conor's mom in the stomach while she is pregnant with him. :lolol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thinking outside the box mr sir I like it!

But without Conor who would the world have to tell us that Rocky 3 was "the one with the dancing monkeys?" :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:23 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
dereq wrote:I suggest he buy a DeLorean, travel back in time, and punch Conor's mom in the stomach while she is pregnant with him. :lolol:

But without Conor who would the world have to tell us that Rocky 3 was "the one with the dancing monkeys?" :lol:

You guys are too much :lol:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby slevin » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:26 pm

Mr Meow wrote:

Also we wouldnt have an mma fighter to label as the rocky of MMA.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby PBells » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:32 pm

slevin wrote:Also we wouldnt have an mma fighter to label as the rocky of MMA.

PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:11 pm

A bit of a pathetic move for a fighter to do, but if the UFC would’ve paid the fighters that couldn’t compete after this incident maybe this wouldn’t happen.

Also Chiesa probably knows the UFC brass don’t like him and even though they threw him a bone with his appearance on UFC Tonight, thatvisnt going to last and the UFC are/we’re going to take that away ASAP. Chiesa has put in years of hard work as a fighter and if this is the best opportunity to reap some greater financial reward, then why the hell not I guess.

Conor did it to himself.

Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies. :tup:

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Postby jjmmajkd » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:26 am

I randomly selected the Porshe :-?
jjmmajkd
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Postby AR15 guy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:01 am

This would cause a rift in the space time continuum and he would be stuck in 1987. As soon as he landed the punch Conor would no longer exist, thus the dolly incident never happens and Michael can’t afford the Delorean.

And I would chose the Nissan over all the other cars, regardless of price.
AR15 guy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby PBells » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:10 am

bruins2012 wrote:A bit of a pathetic move for a fighter to do

More or less pathetic than Conor and his thugs committing felony criminal mischief and reckless endangerment?
PBells

Postby Darklord » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:15 am

bruins2012 wrote:Chiesa has put in years of hard work as a fighter and if this is the best opportunity to reap some greater financial reward, then why the hell not I guess

Exactly. Mike has a right to sue, and we all know the payout isn't going to hurt Conor AT ALL....I am sure he just considers it a "tax" for his promotional material.
What is foolish is that Ray Borg is trying to take the proverbial high road and vowing NOT to sue Conor. I know that kid had had a rough life, full of struggles and when some jagoff dumps broken glass in your eye, you gotta cash in. I hope he has a change of heart and checks in with Micheals lawyers, I mean, all he has to do is get his name on the suit and the lawyers will handle the workload and collect his cash.
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:35 am

PBells wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:A bit of a pathetic move for a fighter to do

More or less pathetic than Conor and his thugs committing felony criminal mischief and reckless endangerment?

Don’t really care if it’s more or less, it just is.

Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies. :tup:

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Postby PBells » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:58 pm

I'm against frivolous lawsuits as anyone, but I see this whole thing as the legal remedy to restore a damaged party to their state prior to the offenses that it should be.

Obviously Chiesa's lawyer might try to gouge because of Conor's status, but that's what they do. The wording about mental and emotional distress as well as the restraining order involved is all standard practice.

Conor and his cronies fucked up two fights and should pay show-money and medical expenses to the damaged parties. The suit is just trying to make sure it happens. :idea:
PBells

Next

Return to MMA Discussion