Close
Login
Register

Champ vs Champ Fight In Japan

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Champ vs Champ Fight In Japan

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:19 pm

So there is mma outside of the UFC and North America. This can be a dangerous thought however like a lot of dangerous thoughts it happens to be a true one.

There are several organizations in Japan who hold fights and have been since the 90s. This is just the truth.

3 of them are Rizin, Deep and Pancrase mma. Rizin being a new organization and the other two older ones.

Why am I telling you? Because fuck off that's why!! Stop fucking questioning everything.

Rizin is holding an event this September on the 30th. That is just the truth. Rizin also has a deep talent exchange roster, they get a lot of talent from other organizations. Two of these organizations are DEEP and Pancrase.

On this event on the 30th the Deep Straweight champ Haruo Ochi (17-7-2) will be fighting the Pancrase Straweight champ Mitsuhisa Sunabe (29-7-4) in a fight to prove who is the best straweight in all of Japan.

Sunabe is undefeated the past 10 years and Ochi has been improving a lot the past few years too.

Below is a gif of Sunabe killing a man in his most recent Pancrase fight. Quality submission defense into offense :twisted: :twisted:

Below is Ochi killing a man until he died from it

If you watch Rizin this is exciting stuff. If you like a good ol champ vs champ fight this is exciting stuff. Especially with how much power in the strikes and slams both these gentlemen have. Now a days we do not get many champ vs champ fights. Except for bs interim vs champ title fights in the UFC :lol: :lol:

So everyone tune in and I will post the results here if the fight goes through and I remember. :tup:

Spoiler:
Officially 7-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Re: Champ vs Champ Fight In Japan

Postby robdogj » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:46 pm

me likey
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:02 pm

Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby jjmmajkd » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:24 pm

The reality is you're only the best fighter in Japan, until Fedor comes to Japan to do the New Years Show.
jjmmajkd
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Postby yoseph » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:12 pm

This fight is trickery. There is no such thing as a best Male fighter in the world at 115 lbs. Only midgets and women.
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Postby JayKoz » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:02 pm

I always try to watch rizin cards usually fall asleep during the intermission. So many fun fights though, i liked watching daron cuikshank elbow the fuck outta that can on the last card :hand2:
JayKoz
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion (2x) 2018

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:31 am

yoseph wrote:This fight is trickery. There is no such thing as a best Male fighter in the world at 115 lbs. Only midgets and women.

:tdown: :lol: why is it so hard to get people to fucking fight for our entertaiment? The weight don't matter. Just bleed.
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:07 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
yoseph wrote:This fight is trickery. There is no such thing as a best Male fighter in the world at 115 lbs. Only midgets and women.

:tdown: :lol: why is it so hard to get people to fucking fight for our entertaiment? The weight don't matter. Just bleed.

:lol: :lol:

Yoseph was joking around but I do agree with Brick here. To me size, race, nationality, etc rarely if ever play into my enjoyment of the fight. A good slam knockout is a good slam knockout in my book :twisted: :twisted:

JayKoz wrote:I always try to watch rizin cards usually fall asleep during the intermission. So many fun fights though, i liked watching daron cuikshank elbow the fuck outta that can on the last card :hand2:

Dude come join us in chat. I have been watching them with Asso and Paindog sometimes in chat. The one on the 30th I for sure will be. I pass out by the first intermission and catch the replay though too :lol: :lol:

Tom Santos is a good striker and real good athlete. However Cruickshank beat the fuck out of him standing up and on the ground. Those elbows especially were impressive. Cruickshank and Brando is going to be a war on the 30th
Officially 7-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby JayKoz » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:03 am

Mr Meow wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Yoseph was joking around but I do agree with Brick here. To me size, race, nationality, etc rarely if ever play into my enjoyment of the fight. A good slam knockout is a good slam knockout in my book :twisted: :twisted:

JayKoz wrote:I always try to watch rizin cards usually fall asleep during the intermission. So many fun fights though, i liked watching daron cuikshank elbow the fuck outta that can on the last card :hand2:

Dude come join us in chat. I have been watching them with Asso and Paindog sometimes in chat. The one on the 30th I for sure will be. I pass out by the first intermission and catch the replay though too :lol: :lol:

Tom Santos is a good striker and real good athlete. However Cruickshank beat the fuck out of him standing up and on the ground. Those elbows especially were impressive. Cruickshank and Brando is going to be a war on the 30th

:shock: that will be a good fight wow. I think brandao wins it he is actually very talented but he let the party get ahold of him. Looked great in his last rizin fight
JayKoz
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion (2x) 2018

Return to MMA Discussion