Close
Login
Register

Perry vs Al-Hassan

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Hassan or Perry

Poll runs till Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:57 am

Al-Hassan (Allah loves knockouts)
33%
Perry (Jesus loves ground and pound)
No votes
My mom shagged Phillip Seymour Hoffman back in 1999.
67%

Total votes : 3

Perry vs Al-Hassan

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:57 am

After the Al-Hassan vs Niko Price massacre Saturday night I was thinking who would be fun to put Al-Hassan against next.

The name that came to mind instantly was Mike Perry.

Perry is currently 5-3 in the UFC while Hassan is 4-1. Both loves to throw wild bombs and both win most fights via TKO, Hassan has 100% of his ten wins via KO and Perry just recently got his first UD win over Felder

Both guys have been exposed before in the UFC, Hassan has beasty takedown defense for the first round but after that he is not that hard to take down and control on the ground. Perry gets exposed by mobile strikers who use feints and footwork to set up strikes.

I do not see either guy being UFC champ. However both are bangers and have a lot of potential. Hassan has lovely low kicks and some body kicks while Perry has thunderous takedowns and elbows, that is about the differences in this fight.

How interested are you in this fight? Who do you think wins if they do fight? Thank you!
Officially 7-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Re: Perry vs Al-Hassan

Postby slevin » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:35 am

Matthew's vs Al-Hassan*
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:07 am

slevin wrote:Matthew's vs Al-Hassan*

Jake Matthews?

Not the worst fight but not one I would like to see. Probably would be Mattew's UD or late 3rd submission via his takedowns and top control

If they do not do Hassan-Perry I would much prefer Hassan vs Siyar Bahahahdurzdha. Problem is Siyar is really good at pulling out of fights with a week or two left beforehand.
Officially 7-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:18 am

i say...if Ceronne wins... GIve him Al-Hassan...if not.. Perry vs Masvidal should be sweet... rage vs precision.

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:29 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:i say...if Ceronne wins... GIve him Al-Hassan...if not.. Perry vs Masvidal should be sweet... rage vs precision.

Nice! I like the way you think. That is perfect mr sir.

If Perry wins, give Al-Hassan vs Perry to us blood thirsty masses. If Cowboy beats Perry, give us Al-Hassan vs Siyar Bahahhadurza and Masvidal vs Perry. I like it :twisted: :twisted:
Mr Meow

Postby slevin » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:47 am

Mr Meow wrote:
slevin wrote:Matthew's vs Al-Hassan*

Jake Matthews?

Not the worst fight but not one I would like to see. Probably would be Mattew's UD or late 3rd submission via his takedowns and top control

If they do not do Hassan-Perry I would much prefer Hassan vs Siyar Bahahahdurzdha. Problem is Siyar is really good at pulling out of fights with a week or two left beforehand.

I think it would be a good fight between prospects. Perry would be nice he might just clinch and throw elbows and fight smart though. I see what you are saying, I still want to see Perry beat up Robvie Lawler.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:48 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:i say...if Ceronne wins... GIve him Al-Hassan...if not.. Perry vs Masvidal should be sweet... rage vs precision.

If Perry wins, give Al-Hassan vs Perry to us blood thirsty masses. If Cowboy beats Perry, give us Al-Hassan vs Siyar Bahahhadurza and Masvidal vs Perry. I like it :twisted: :twisted:

al Hassan vs Till. Make him a contender.. As a 'tune up' fight, for Till .. .. . . :twisted:

Or that Israel dude... no man..if cowboy wins.. let him fight Hassan,either way..

Let see if Cerone will be retarded by the age of 40,or not.. :-? :lol:

Israel vs Hassan would be sweet. (or is he a LW..?Not sure.)

Talking about LWs. I think that Johnson needs to go back to LW and fight Alvarez.

Then Gaetje vs Ferguson

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:34 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

al Hassan vs Till. Make him a contender.. As a 'tune up' fight, for Till .. .. . . :twisted:

Or that Israel dude... no man..if cowboy wins.. let him fight Hassan,either way..

Talking about LWs. I think that Johnson needs to go back to LW and fight Alvarez.

Then Gaetje vs Ferguson

You were all over the place with this one mr sir :lol: :lol: You were high as fuck and crazier than a rainbow trout in a carwash.

Israel is a middleweight though and scheduled to fight Derek Brunson in November I believe.

You watching UFC's debut in Russia this weekend? For us mmmmmmuricans its a Saturday at like 11 in the morning card so I assume that timezone will be better for you Euro brothern on linker :tup:

Here are some Al-Hassan TKO and KO for everyone :tup:

Mr Meow

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:39 am

hands of fookin stone, that dude. Maybe Conor wants to try to 'sleep' him.. :lol:

''

EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:40 am

I'm going to need a tarp on my floor if this happens
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:41 am

Mr Meow wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

Then Gaetje vs Ferguson

You were all over the place with this one mr sir :lol: :lol: You were high as fuck and crazier than a rainbow trout in a carwash.

Israel is a middleweight though and scheduled to fight Derek Brunson in November I believe.

yea..he is like 6;4 or something.. I just got confused.. I rememeber someonee calling him small and that's why my mind played this trick..

And it was Brunson calling him skinny or something. Anyway. WAR KIILlERRZZ

''

EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby dipset52 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:01 pm

209 Stockton

dipset52
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Return to MMA Discussion