Close
Login
Register

Poll : nicco stripping justified?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Stripped too soon

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 6

Poll : nicco stripping justified?

Postby asdfghjkl » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:22 pm

No you pervy virgin nerd fgts (lookin at you meow) i didnt mean stripping of clothes.

Is the ufc justified in stripping nicco? People have done alot worse defending thier title...cough cough connor/woodley/etc.

10 months and she was stripped. If her ailments are legit, was the ufc justified in stripping her this early?
asdfghjkl
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Re: Poll : nicco stripping justified?

Postby robdogj » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Let's be real - Uncle Dana wants to have Bullet Shevchenko as the SW Champ - he was pissed off that Nicco didn't fight so he did the next best thing & that was to strip her from The Title - Uncle Dana comes across as petty as fuck
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Spoiler:
they've invented a division and can't get it going bc the champ can't fight. She's done nothing to earn their loyalty and has no following. Not a risky move on their part and the division can move on. She not McGregor or Woodley and doesn't deserve the same treatment.
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby kezzaman » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:38 pm

im 90% sure she never intended to fight Shev. she even mentioned "water loading" in the embedded video, fighters usually keep that shit hush but she casually threw it out there... meh, i dont buy it.
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
kezzaman
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby pithikos » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:55 am

More people should be stripped if they fall out of fights last minute imo. Sometimes they may be justified but this is a sport. You don’t compete you lose your status. Whether it’s the championship or your rank if you fail to show up in the contracted date and time you should lose em like in other sports.. champ should just reserve the right to challenge for the belt as soon as they can though.
ImageImage
pithikos
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:27 am

I find myself struggling to care about this. If Nicco was established in any way, one could better make the argument for leniency. It's a brand new division of TUF noobs and washouts and UFC obviously wants Valentina to be the female Mighty Mouse so yeah
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:49 am

:lol: :lol: :tup:
Officially 7-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:07 am

No.Fuck that. Make a fucking interim belt... since that has been the fucking patern. And fucking promote your champ, u knobs.. She just won your tournament and got the belt.. How has she not proven herself..?She just won the fucking tournament..

They decided to create a new weight class... and what they need to do now, is to make a fucking fight for the interim belt...

And then they will have given a good spin to this new weight class, by having a fucking Champion Vs Champion,fight.

First time this year that they actually needed to make an interim belt and they didn't do it. Fucking morons.

Dana is losing his edge. He should retire.

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby Darklord » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:27 am

I only clicked on this thread for the advertised Nicco stripping..

Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby robdogj » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:21 pm

Darklord wrote:I only clicked on this thread for the advertised Nicco stripping..

This is the best I can come up w/ for you bro
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:35 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:No.Fuck that. Make a fucking interim belt... since that has been the fucking patern. And fucking promote your champ, u knobs.. She just won your tournament and got the belt.. How has she not proven herself..?She just won the fucking tournament..

They decided to create a new weight class... and what they need to do now, is to make a fucking fight for the interim belt...

And then they will have given a good spin to this new weight class, by having a fucking Champion Vs Champion,fight.

First time this year that they actually needed to make an interim belt and they didn't do it. Fucking morons.

Dana is losing his edge. He should retire.

This wins the thread.

Spoiler:
No, actually "let's see the damage" wins. It's not even close. But this is good too.
GSP > Anderson Silva (DD Bacon 8 )

willmma
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Formerly known as: willmma
June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:47 pm

robdogj wrote:
Darklord wrote:I only clicked on this thread for the advertised Nicco stripping..

Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby kezzaman » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:44 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
robdogj wrote:

Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
kezzaman
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:45 pm

Mr Meow wrote::lol: :lol: :tup:

:wink:

Niccos body is extremely fuckable in that Instagram video
Meow was right, Phillip Seymour Hoffman is the GOAT of acting, fighting and being a human in general. Plus he faked his own death and has a massive slong. All hail the GOAT!!

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:53 pm

kezzaman wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
robdogj wrote:

Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Next

Return to MMA Discussion