Close
Login
Register

Cheal Sonnen: Fedor and Wand Fixed fights: Rant

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Cheal Sonnen: Fedor and Wand Fixed fights: Rant

Postby jjmmajkd » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:32 am

If it's true that Wand,Fedor, and Cro Cop, are just big dumb dumb's that didn't know they were in fixed fights, who told Cro Cop to go down to Randleman, or Wanderlei to go down to Cro Cop, Did someone tell Dan that he was gonna loose to Wand at Cold fury I guess that one dose not count. So either they did know or there is a percentage of fights that weren't fixed and those would count. So yeah there were plenty of Fixes and bullshit but at least Wand had so really legit wins before during and after Pride war Wand,Fedor, Cro Cop
Last edited by jjmmajkd on Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
jjmmajkd
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Re: Cheal Sonnen: Fedor and Wand Fixed fights: Rant

Postby PBells » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:35 am

More Chael Sonnen effluvia
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:22 pm

PBells wrote:More Chael Sonnen effluvia

Objection! conjunction, hearsay and CMDS.
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby PBells » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:34 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
PBells wrote:More Chael Sonnen effluvia

Objection! conjunction, hearsay and CMDS.

Chael Master Dementor Sonnen?
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:34 pm

I am not gonna listen to this jelous ex,chatting his nonsense. He used to compare Anderson's and Noguiera's black belt to a happy meal.

i like him. but fuck him when he gets that mad.

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby jblaze » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:56 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:I am not gonna listen to this jelous ex,chatting his nonsense. He used to compare Anderson's and Noguiera's black belt to a happy meal.

i like him. but fuck him when he gets that mad.

I believe he proved Anderson's black belt was legit and that Shogun got his black belt out of a cereal box. Anyway all talk aside he still has to get in the cage with Fedor and fight next month.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby DreadLobster » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:03 pm

Well if the convicted fraud and known cheater says so...
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby TFlock » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:34 pm

DreadLobster wrote:Well if the convicted fraud and known cheater says so...

I believe him. Takes one to know one, right? Why would Frye, Coleman and Goodridge come out and defend him if it was bullshit?
Meow was right, Phillip Seymour Hoffman is the GOAT of acting, fighting and being a human in general. Plus he faked his own death and has a massive slong. All hail the GOAT!!

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:33 pm

TFlock wrote:

I believe him. Takes one to know one, right? Why would Frye, Coleman and Goodridge come out and defend him if it was bullshit?

I dont think u can find a video in which Frye,Coleman,Goodridge, or any other relevant fighter of that era that is openly accusing Fedor of having fixed fights.

Chael is reaching. Wanderlei had the most brutal knockouts. Win or lose. De fuck is everyone on about here...? ? :lol:

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby KARHU-III » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Agreed. Fedor is 0-43. Chael will expose him badly. :pointright: :beer:
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:12 pm

This is total BS, Fedor has never failed a frug test, never missed weight in a title fight in Canada by 1.7 lbs and never been accused of greasing, where is the outrage? If this thread was about GSP everybody on linker would be white knighting him. SMH, where has Linker gone?
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby jjmmajkd » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:31 pm

TFlock wrote:

I'm not saying it never happened, my beef is, if someone told Igor to dive for Cro Cop then who told Cro Cop to dive for Randleman. So it's like either they knew what was going on and all the fights or staged, or they didn't know what was going on and only a percentage of fights were fixed, which is what Goodridge and Coleman were saying,
jjmmajkd

Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Postby TFlock » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:29 pm

jjmmajkd wrote:
TFlock wrote:

I'm not saying it never happened, my beef is, if someone told Igor to dive for Cro Cop then who told Cro Cop to dive for Randleman. So it's like either they knew what was going on and all the fights or staged, or they didn't know what was going on and only a percentage of fights were fixed, which is what Goodridge and Coleman were saying,

Yeah I agree but I guess what I meant to say is that it’s hard to believe that he was never in a fixed fight considering who he fought for. He’s still the goat or one of the goats but same shit as Cro Cop, wandy etc. He comes to the USA and sucks. Just like all of the others.
Meow was right, Phillip Seymour Hoffman is the GOAT of acting, fighting and being a human in general. Plus he faked his own death and has a massive slong. All hail the GOAT!!

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby bwawm » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:02 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Right??
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Return to MMA Discussion