Close
Login
Register

Cowboy Cerrone Should Have Rode Off Into The Sunset...

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Cowboy Cerrone Should Have Rode Off Into The Sunset...

Postby Im_Not_Surprised » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:24 pm

Fresh off almost dying in a cave diving expedition, Donald Cowboy Cerrone thinks it's a wise decision to burn every bridge at his training facility, and then fight a future killer like Mike Perry. Perry going to do so much damage that Donald will be forced to hang up the Cowboy hat for good, because it won't be able to sit on that cracked skull.

https://gfycat.com/OpenAgileBaldeagle
Im_Not_Surprised
White Belt
White Belt

Re: Cowboy Cerrone Should Have Rode Off Into The Sunset...

Postby dipset52 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:28 pm

Dog I’m worrried for cowboy in this one.

I hope it’s a great fight, and not just Perry fuckin his day up real bad
209 Stockton

dipset52
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby mrbwo » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:49 pm

Even though Cowboy comes off as a racist scumbag, Mike Perry is a black man that has only beat cans and people who have no chins left. My money is on Cerrone if he stays out or Mike Perrys range early on if he’s smart enough and not overly emotional.
Karma is everything.

Jon Jones >> Your Favorite Fighter
mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:06 pm

mrbwo wrote:Even though Cowboy comes off as a racist scumbag, Mike Perry is a black man that has only beat cans and people who have no chins left. My money is on Cerrone if he stays out or Mike Perrys range early on if he’s smart enough and not overly emotional.
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby jblaze » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:24 pm

I agree before a big fight why have all of these distractions. Anyway still hoping Nick Diaz fights the winner.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby JayKoz » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:48 pm

jblaze wrote:I agree before a big fight why have all of these distractions. Anyway still hoping Nick Diaz fights the winner.

It may not be a distraction though maybe he wanted to leave anyways. Apparently he hardly trained there anymore. it seems like a pretty douchey camp and cowboys at the tail end of his career, they dont give a shit about him anymore. might of been a good move for him
JayKoz
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Sep. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion (2x) 2018

Postby robdogj » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:43 am

tbh I want to see Cowboy go down to 155lbs, where he beat the defending Champ Alvarez. Got called out by McGregor & Uncle Dana made Cowboy move up to 170lbs. Cowboy was most happiest at 155lbs where he operated as The Gatekeeper of the Division. Let our Gatekeeper come back & deny the bums higher up the rankings
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Return to MMA Discussion