Close
Login
Register

Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

Postby jjmmajkd » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:19 am

User avatar
jjmmajkd
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8933
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Re: Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

Postby 1098765432 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:28 am

Unfinished business Chael really? :lol:
I would never pick Tito to beat Chuck and with that being said I'm picking Tito possibly by KO :holy sh*t:
User avatar
1098765432
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4562
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm

Re: Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

Postby jjmmajkd » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:45 am

I think Cheal only picked Tito because Tito choked him out
User avatar
jjmmajkd
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8933
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Re: Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

Postby jblaze » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:46 pm

I see Tito winning by knockout. I was never impressed with the striking of guys like Chuck which wasn't technical and relied on things like speed, reflexes and the ability to take a punch. I think Tito gets an early takedown and holds Chuck down for a minute. Then fakes the takedown and lands a big right in the second round. Also I think Tito's striking is dogshit and it's more who declined more.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

Re: Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

Postby Shasto » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:19 pm

Chuck vs Tito 2 taught me that you can strike with your middle finger knuckles as well, and it gives you longer range since you don't have to bend your elbow and wrist so much.

Watch how Chuck drops Tito with a temple using this punch variation. Love learning out of the box techniques.

Shasto
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Re: Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:02 pm

I am still not 100% sure that this fight is gonna hapepn prove me wrong,dddudes.s.s..s.
Image


''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3756
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am

Re: Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:35 pm

Chuck is going to Tee off on Ortiz's giant head but this time it won't hurt Tito and he will submit a bewildered Liddel. When its gone its gone, once you let the lightening out of the bottle its over. Father time is a heartless mofo.
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 15091
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

Postby TFlock » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:41 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:I am still not 100% sure that this fight is gonna hapepn prove me wrong,dddudes.s.s..s.

agree. this is a fucken freak show fight. a 48 year old fighter who retired with one of the worst chins in history coming back to fight is a recipe for disaster. if he has to get a brain scan or whatever the hell they do he's gonna fail FOR SURE

these guys were a huge part of me being a fan of mma so huge respect to them no matter what.

I will still watch the shit out of it if it actually happens.
November B League Fantasy Team
Patricio Freire
Luis Pena
Khalil Rountree
Kirill Sidelnikov
Rashad Coulter
Francis Ngannou


ImageImage
Spoiler:
User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

Postby 1098765432 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:05 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:Chuck is going to Tee off on Ortiz's giant head but this time it won't hurt Tito and he will submit a bewildered Liddel. When its gone its gone, once you let the lightening out of the bottle its over. Father time is a heartless mofo.

It's a dad issue
User avatar
1098765432
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4562
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm

Re: Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

Postby philphan » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:30 pm

I know some of these fights with older legends can be a little sad, but I still support them. As long as it two guys around the same age or stage in their fighting lives. I don't like young vs real old guys. As long as they have the fire to compete, let em bang. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22231
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

Postby jjmmajkd » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:59 am

philphan wrote:I know some of these fights with older legends can be a little sad, but I still support them. As long as it two guys around the same age or stage in their fighting lives. I don't like young vs real old guys. As long as they have the fire to compete, let em bang. :mrgreen:

Age Divisions? 10 to 12, 13 to15, 16 18, 18 to 20 then 21 to 40, 40 and up

edit: Im being kinda loos with the older guys but that might actually be pretty good for kids and if you had rules for each age and wight division.
User avatar
jjmmajkd
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8933
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Re: Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

Postby philphan » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:22 am

jjmmajkd wrote:
philphan wrote:I know some of these fights with older legends can be a little sad, but I still support them. As long as it two guys around the same age or stage in their fighting lives. I don't like young vs real old guys. As long as they have the fire to compete, let em bang. :mrgreen:

Age Divisions? 10 to 12, 13 to15, 16 18, 18 to 20 then 21 to 40, 40 and up

edit: Im being kinda loos with the older guys but that might actually be pretty good for kids and if you had rules for each age and wight division.

:tup: I know who would be dominating the 40 and up crowd.

Spoiler:
Image
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22231
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

Postby jjmmajkd » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:47 am

philphan wrote:
jjmmajkd wrote:
philphan wrote:I know some of these fights with older legends can be a little sad, but I still support them. As long as it two guys around the same age or stage in their fighting lives. I don't like young vs real old guys. As long as they have the fire to compete, let em bang. :mrgreen:

Age Divisions? 10 to 12, 13 to15, 16 18, 18 to 20 then 21 to 40, 40 and up

edit: Im being kinda loos with the older guys but that might actually be pretty good for kids and if you had rules for each age and wight division.

:tup: I know who would be dominating the 40 and up crowd.

Spoiler:
Image

Basically 40 and up belongs to these men
Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
jjmmajkd
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8933
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Re: Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

Postby philphan » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:22 am

jjmmajkd wrote:
philphan wrote:
jjmmajkd wrote:
philphan wrote:I know some of these fights with older legends can be a little sad, but I still support them. As long as it two guys around the same age or stage in their fighting lives. I don't like young vs real old guys. As long as they have the fire to compete, let em bang. :mrgreen:

Age Divisions? 10 to 12, 13 to15, 16 18, 18 to 20 then 21 to 40, 40 and up

edit: Im being kinda loos with the older guys but that might actually be pretty good for kids and if you had rules for each age and wight division.

:tup: I know who would be dominating the 40 and up crowd.

Spoiler:
Image

Basically 40 and up belongs to these men
Spoiler:
Image
Image

:lol:
Image

Image
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22231
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Chuck vs Tito 3 ?

Postby jjmmajkd » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:14 am

^ I ment all 4 of the men in those gifs
User avatar
jjmmajkd
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8933
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Next

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users