Close
Login
Register

**BJ Penn is Fighting Again**

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Who ya got?

The Prodigy
33%
The Wizard
67%

Total votes : 6

**BJ Penn is Fighting Again**

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:36 am

@arielhelwani
It appears as though BJ Penn isn’t done yet. According to multiple sources, the UFC is currently discussing booking Penn vs. Ryan Hall later this year.

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: **BJ Penn is Fighting Again**

Postby jjmmajkd » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:42 am

jjmmajkd
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:13 am

Spoiler:

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby dipset52 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:20 am

You know what’s funny?

I think Ryan Hall may be the only guy who has a chance to stop T City @ 145
209 Stockton

dipset52
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby philphan » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:26 am

jjmmajkd wrote:Image

Now this time I agree with this gif. It is no fun watching BJ getting beat anymore. Not at all. It just sucks.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Darren Till, Alexey Kunchenko, Patricky Freire, Magomed Ankalaev,Rafael Lovato
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby jjmmajkd » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:40 am

philphan wrote:
jjmmajkd wrote:Image

Now this time I agree with this gif. It is no fun watching BJ getting beat anymore. Not at all. It just sucks.

The other one was shit trolling but this one was sincere. Like unless BJ shows up and even then fighters these days are so advanced would it matter? He has nothing to prove, he did more than most fighters can do in this life time.
jjmmajkd

Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:56 am

BJ finally making that long awaited debut at FW, he should have been fighting at this weight a long time ago.

#future3divisionchamp

Spoiler:
can't say thay about Kenneth Shamhock
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Shasto » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:42 pm

BJ lost a lot of fight's in his prime that many believe he could have one had he taken it more seriously. I tend to agree.

The man is the text book example of how hard work can beat talent when talent isn't working hard.

Even in some of his losses he did amazing. I thought he beat Edgar and GSP in their first fights. I think he won the first round again't Nick and he was on his way to defeating Hugh's for a second time but I think Hugh's landed a knee on him which messed him up in the third round.
Shasto
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:36 am

Shasto wrote:BJ lost a lot of fight's in his prime that many believe he could have one had he taken it more seriously. I tend to agree.

The man is the text book example of how hard work can beat talent when talent isn't working hard.

Even in some of his losses he did amazing. I thought he beat Edgar and GSP in their first fights. I think he won the first round again't Nick and he was on his way to defeating Hugh's for a second time but I think Hugh's landed a knee on him which messed him up in the third round.
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby philphan » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:45 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
Shasto wrote:BJ lost a lot of fight's in his prime that many believe he could have one had he taken it more seriously. I tend to agree.

BJ had so much talent he really didn't need a world class gas tank. If he would have had a Frankie kind of gas tank he would be sitting undefeated right now. Guys only beat BJ due to gas tank issues, never on pure talent.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Darren Till, Alexey Kunchenko, Patricky Freire, Magomed Ankalaev,Rafael Lovato
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby jblaze » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:04 am

Maybe they can make it a one round fight so there is no way of gassing.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Shasto » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:25 am

philphan wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

BJ had so much talent he really didn't need a world class gas tank. If he would have had a Frankie kind of gas tank he would be sitting undefeated right now. Guys only beat BJ due to gas tank issues, never on pure talent.

Guess the MMA god's decided that you can't have it all. They blessed him with amazing fight talent but not athleticism.
Shasto
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:35 am

DeceptaCon wrote:BJ finally making that long awaited debut at FW, he should have been fighting at this weight a long time ago.

#future3divisionchamp

Spoiler:

Floyd Mayweather wrote:I am better than Ali cause he was a champion in only one division

That's how riddiculous that statement of yours,was.. :lol:

BJ should fight CM Punk.. just to get a W and get his psycology back.

also....he needs to be fighting at WW

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:45 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:BJ finally making that long awaited debut at FW, he should have been fighting at this weight a long time ago.

#future3divisionchamp

Spoiler:

Floyd Mayweather wrote:I am better than Ali cause he was a champion in only one division

That's how riddiculous that statement of yours,was.. :lol:

BJ should fight CM Punk.. just to get a W and get his psycology back.

also....he needs to be fighting at WW

Couture > Ken

Spoiler:

>

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:33 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
http://fightland.vice.com/blog/jack-slack-a-ghost-under-the-ring-lights

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion