Close
Login
Register

Who would win at this stage of their careers?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

What method?

Penn via not throwing fights
40%
Penn via not being on steroids his whole life
No votes
Penn via not wearing stupid boots
20%
Penn via knee to the nuts
20%
Penn via wearing 1 boxing glove
20%

Total votes : 5

Who would win at this stage of their careers?

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:05 am

BJ Penn vs Ken Shamrock?
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Who would win at this stage of their careers?

Postby Shuck » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:29 am

Penn via not :pointright: takn a dive & selln his soul to the devil for an ounce of crack

I picked option 1

.. ps does anyone have that screen shot of when I changed Ken's wiki dive pg, has to be somewhere around here
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:12 am

Both of you two are a real cats meow you know that? You and Frag both :lol: :lol:

This question is irrelevant. Totally and completely. The real goat beat the fuck out of both of these guys and made them both cry and beg for their mothers. It happened

No not Philly Hoffman
No not Ralph Waldo Emerson

The other GOAT

MANHOEF. Check the footage below of Manhoef kicking Shamrock and making him run around the cage like a pussssssssssy

Now lets watch the footage of BJ going for a ill timed fake takedown shot. Boy did Melvin make him pay for it! Despite the size advantage he still killed poor BJ back in the days he wore undies to fights.

Officially 7-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:22 am

:pointup:
That last gif, it's like he read Melvin's bio and learned that he liked t-ball and then to be cool mid fight calls out 't-ball!' drops his hands, rushes into manhoefs's wheelhouse, aka hell on earth, drops down and just holds his chin at that homerun level middle of the strikezone and whammy! Out of the fuckin park
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:43 am

JACKnoneREACHER wrote::pointup:
That last gif, it's like he read Melvin's bio and learned that he liked t-ball and then to be cool mid fight calls out 't-ball!' drops his hands, rushes into manhoefs's wheelhouse, aka hell on earth, drops down and just holds his chin at that homerun level middle of the strikezone and whammy! Out of the fuckin park

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is pretty perfectly stated. I like BJ and he is a smart fighter normally but I do not know wtf he was thinking with that fake shot :lol:

Like you said you really just threw up an underhand pitch and Melvin was just waiting to crank it out of the park :twisted:
Officially 7-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:04 pm

I dont know man.. If i had to bet, i would bet on BJ, since Shamrock is the definition of a punch drunk - chinny - ultra diver,fighter. He is the master of the Bob Sapp technique. Get deposits,never show up to fight,sue people,dive,dive again,forget what this thing which is called fighting, really is.

But you can't count a HW out.. Coleman for instance...right now.. will absolutely KILL, BJ, if they ever fight.

I think BJ should have the edge. He still has KO power and Shamrock on the other hand, would get knocked out by Steve Mazzagati, at this stage of his 'career'.. But if we have to compare them both at their absolute prime. ..BJ was a -200 pound fighter(u wonna say the GOAT -200..?still..Ken was the best (openweight) fighter in the world.

If BJ wants to 'stand' and 'walk' him down... then it could be a DRAW.

tldr
BJ goes well with ice cream

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:10 pm

Ken still beat Kimbo with ease before he threw the fight, just wish they would run back the Gracie fight, sux the way it ended.
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:53 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:Ken still beat Kimbo with ease before he threw the fight, just wish they would run back the Gracie fight, sux the way it ended.

Kimbo tapped... I don't know which fight Big-MacArthy was watching.

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:55 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Ken still beat Kimbo with ease before he threw the fight, just wish they would run back the Gracie fight, sux the way it ended.

Spoiler:
McCarthy has it out for Ken.
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:54 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:

Spoiler:

Ken is on a 7 fight winning streak, at this point.

Clifton,RIP - Armbar
Rizzo (Disq. kicking too hard)
Jonathan Yvey,(decision)
Kimbo,RIP(RNC)
Royce,(Disq.Balls)
Mike bourke(TKO)

no loss since 2008. 10 years undefeated. Not bad, son.

''

EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:07 pm

Only thing that Royce has to do now... Is fight 3 more times... Figth Sakuraba once..to make the best out of three..

and fight post accident(obviously), Matt hughes and just knee him in the balls and stab him right on the kidneys... Cause... yea.. Back in the day, there were no rules, u kno..?

In all seriousness.. I'd like to see him fight Sakuraba, once more.. Saku will get his nuts and shit pushed in.. And since he is obviously allowed to hit dicks and balls... he should fight Cyborg,too.

Royce has settled the score with his rival(just anothing fighter,according to him), by hitting him in the balls and then throwing some weak ass hammerforearms.

#Re-re-reMatch

''

EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:08 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:

Spoiler:

Ken is on a 7 fight winning streak, at this point.

Clifton,RIP - Armbar
Rizzo (Disq. kicking too hard)
Jonathan Yvey,(decision)
Kimbo,RIP(RNC)
Royce,(Disq.Balls)
Mike bourke(TKO)

no loss since 2008. 10 years undefeated. Not bad, son.

I actually agree with this, Ken only loses the fights he wants to. I think his first loss against Tito was a work as well. He rocked Tito and then never finished the take-down for some reason.
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:26 am

I dont know. He did beat kimo after that and looked strong again. But he had kind of a goodbye interview, like(i know im not gonna bother to seriously train, ever again.All I wanted was one more victory,kind of deal),thanking everyone and shit.

''

EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:28 am

Shuck wrote:Penn via not :pointright: takn a dive & selln his soul to the devil for an ounce of crack

I picked option 1

.. ps does anyone have that screen shot of when I changed Ken's wiki dive pg, has to be somewhere around here

:lol: :lol:

''

EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Return to MMA Discussion