Close
Login
Register

Violence, Violence, Glorious Violence!!!

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Violence, Violence, Glorious Violence!!!

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:23 pm

Two of the most violent fighters in the world, in terms of finishing rate and sheer brutality of the finishes, are set to fight each other and create even more violence.

https://www.onefc.com/articles/2-incred ... n-jakarta/

Timofey Nastyukhin is 12-3 overall with only 2 wins via decision. The rest are just brutal. Here are examples below

Spoiler:
Notice how his opponent, then future champ Eduard Foloayang appears to be dead after the flying knee soccer kick combo. He woke up several minutes later though fear not

Next up we have Timofeeeeeeeeeeey's opponent. A man with a name that you will not believe, alas I have made a few threads about him before when he was younger, Saygid Guysen "dagi" Arsanaliev. He is only 4-1 in his career but is coming off a win over Tetsuya Yamada who was 26-6 going into the fight and had never been submitted before Dagi did it. All of Dagis wins are finishes and all of them very violent.

He seems to enjoy hurting people in the context of an mma fight in a cage or ring. See below

Spoiler:
Notice how he suplexes the poor fella then beats the fuck out of him. :tup:

So you all should be hyped about this fight. I will post the result afterwards, someone is going to get fucked up. Somebody is going to get fucked up badly. Lets just wait and see who :twisted: :twisted: This is one of the times I do not mind two of my favorites within the division going at it! Lets hope this isn't a Diaz vs Condit all over again :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Re: Violence, Violence, Glorious Violence!!!

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:31 pm

But but these guys aren't UFC fighters?
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:34 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:But but these guys aren't UFC fighters?

Brick you are a wise wise man. Do not fuck with me

This fight clearly takes place in the UFC :pointdown:

Notice the UFC sponsors and the HARLEY DAVIDSON SPONSORED soccer kick at the end

Clearly UFC

Stop being a UFC bigot with your reverse physiological mma organization racism. :tup:

Spoiler:
meow
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:45 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:But but these guys aren't UFC fighters?

Brick you are a wise wise man. Do not fuck with me

This fight clearly takes place in the UFC :pointdown:

Notice the UFC sponsors and the HARLEY DAVIDSON SPONSORED soccer kick at the end

Clearly UFC

Stop being a UFC bigot with your reverse physiological mma organization racism. :tup:

Spoiler:
meow

:lol: :lol: the we finally have the org we always wanted in ONEFC but we still cling to the golden era of UFC and Pride when in reality we just all need to move forward with ONEFC, we are ungrateful immature bastards. SHAME ON ALL OF US!
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:47 pm

Sir mr sir

Mr sir sir mr sir

Cobrai Kai never dies!!

And Pride never dies :twisted: :twisted:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
:twisted: :twisted: :cig: :cig:
Mr Meow

Postby philphan » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:54 pm

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:58 am

Mr Meow

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:52 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Image

Soccer kick to back of head of downed concussed opponent > UFC
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:27 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:

Soccer kick to back of head of downed concussed opponent > UFC

:tup: :hand2: :mrgreen:
Spoiler:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:03 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:

Who is that unmotivated bum - takin a beating by Nick Diaz?

Its BJ Penn,dude. Can't u recognize him with his face being raped in POV?

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:10 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

Who is that unmotivated bum - takin a beating by Nick Diaz?

Its BJ Penn,dude. Can't u recognize him with his face being raped in POV?

:lol: :lol: Frags taking the gloves off.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Postby slevin » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:39 pm

Not to mention Marat Gafurov vs Koyomi Matsushima. Timofey Nastyukhin vs Saygid Guseyn Arslanaliev, and Marat Gafurov vs Koyomi Matsushima. are great fights. I am hoping Kyomi will win but Gafurov is a tall order. Hopefully Koyomi can use his kicks and wrestling to beat Gafurov. I would really like to see Gafurov fight Christian Lee, that would be a great fight.

I have Saygid beating Timofey, Saygid will eventuallly be champion. It will be a battle between him and Lowen, Ev Ting and Martin Nguyen. All great fights!
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:29 pm

slevin wrote:Not to mention Marat Gafurov vs Koyomi Matsushima. Timofey Nastyukhin vs Saygid Guseyn Arslanaliev, and Marat Gafurov vs Koyomi Matsushima. are great fights. I am hoping Kyomi will win but Gafurov is a tall order. Hopefully Koyomi can use his kicks and wrestling to beat Gafurov. I would really like to see Gafurov fight Christian Lee, that would be a great fight.

I have Saygid beating Timofey, Saygid will eventuallly be champion. It will be a battle between him and Lowen, Ev Ting and Martin Nguyen. All great fights!

Yeah dude I am quite pumped about that fight. Koyomi is a talented dude, he looked great against Kobayashi his last fight before the DQ. However I have seen him get starched by 40 year old wife beating Marlon Sandro too. So really if he beats a beast like Gafurov I would rule it an upset.

Lee is good but I think he might need a bit more seasoning before he fights Marat. That is a fight I would love to see though

Saygid I favor to beat Timofey. I favor Saygid against basically everyone at 155. Like you said he, Lowen, Ting and Nguyen I would say are the cream of the crop with Aoki as well. Lowen needs to get healthy, he is far too talented and young to be sitting on the sidelines like this for so long.

War Saygid and War Timofey, this fight is going to be great :twisted:
Mr Meow

Return to MMA Discussion