Close
Login
Register

Diaz pissed at Buffer

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Diaz pissed at Buffer

Postby philphan » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:35 pm

BRUCE BUFFER: NATE DIAZ SHOULD BOW TO DANA WHITE; ‘I HEARD YOU MADE 7 OR MORE MILLION DOLLARS’
https://www.mmaweekly.com/bruce-buffer- ... on-dollars

Nate Diaz was a tad bit upset when his last fight announcement was upstaged by his nemesis, Conor McGregor, who wasn’t even in attendance when Diaz was.

Diaz’s UFC 230 bout with Dustin Poirier was announced at a press conference the day before UFC 227. While he was in attendance, McGregor was not, but his fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov got the biggest pop of the press conference, so Diaz stormed out and later complained that the UFC was under-promoting.

Longtime voice of the Octagon, Bruce Buffer, was asked about Diaz recently by TMZ Sports, and he thinks Diaz is kind of forgetting where his bread is buttered.

“Nate, I heard you made seven or more million dollars on your last fight,” Buffer said. “I don’t want to hear you complaining about being under-promoted by the UFC. You should be thanking the UFC and bowing to Dana White every time you see him. Ari Emanuel. Patrick Whitesell.

“You got seven or more million dollars gross before taxes, maybe much more, which I love knowing that you have, Nate. Please, I don’t want to hear any more complaints.”

Diaz’s last fight was two years ago against the aforementioned McGregor. He won via a majority decision.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Diaz pissed at Buffer

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:57 pm

Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby philphan » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:54 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby yoseph » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:29 am

Buffer is scared of the Stockton slap
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Postby jjmmajkd » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:37 am

^ he should be I mean shit.
jjmmajkd
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Postby dipset52 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:24 am

Fuck Bruce buffer foreal. Guy can suck a dick like stfu nobody gives a fuck about u or ur shitty podcast faggit.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby PBells » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:31 am

Imagine the fucking announcer telling you to "bow down." :lol:

What a world. Thanks social media!
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Jump » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:58 am

I'm with Buffer on this one, Nate got blessed with the first Connor fight which turned into a lucratable rematch and set him up for life if he is smart with it.
The linker formerly known as 'bringthepain' 2008
Jump
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:59 am

I like how when Bruce buffer gets interviewed even Bruce buffer pretends that what Bruce buffer is going to say is interesting and important. :lol:

I think maybe only this guy is a bigger fan of himself than ol' brucey fruit is
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:21 am

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:I like how when Bruce buffer gets interviewed even Bruce buffer pretends that what Bruce buffer is going to say is interesting and important. :lol:

Collinsworthless is the worst. If not for Boomer making him look good he would not have had an NFL career to begin with.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:11 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
JACKnoneREACHER wrote:I like how when Bruce buffer gets interviewed even Bruce buffer pretends that what Bruce buffer is going to say is interesting and important. :lol:

Collinsworthless is the worst. If not for Boomer making him look good he would not have had an NFL career to begin with.

At least Collinsworth was a football player in the toughest era, IDK but everybody back then was tougher and had greasy hair with lean muscle mass and smoked cigarettes on the sidelines with unlimited stamina because their testosterone was higher from all the natural foods they ate growing up on farms and shit. Now its all popcorn muscles and torn ligaments.
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby jblaze » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:03 pm

What did the UFC think would happen. You pay a guy 20 and 20. Then you pay him seven million. Then you expect him to go back to being a good employee.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:20 pm

jblaze wrote:What did the UFC think would happen. You pay a guy 20 and 20. Then you pay him seven million. Then you expect him to go back to being a good employee.

You never feed a mule until after the work is done but the bigger question is what did they expect after you pay Conor all that money, did they expect all of the other top fighters to be good employees? Dana opened the flood gates with Conor for short term gain but killed the UFC model in the long run. Anderson Silva monies used to be the standard but once Conor started getting that boxing type money from the UFC it changed the game. Conor whored the Dana and the UFC, he pimped them for all they were worth now all of the hardcore bread and butter fighters are going to bring down the UFC. You have to keep your base happy, fighters like Cerrone, Nate, Woodley, Hunt, etc are your base Tier 1 Fighters, Conor is a Tier 3 fighter, we've gone over this before.
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Postby KARHU-III » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:42 am

Buffer needs to shut the fuck up
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Postby philphan » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:48 am

KARHU-III wrote:Buffer needs to shut the fuck up

:lol: That's gonna be hard for an announcer? :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Return to MMA Discussion