Close
Login
Register

Big shakeups in the Russian MMA scene

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Big shakeups in the Russian MMA scene

Postby PBells » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Lots of crazy shit going down lately with ACB cancelling their next 3 shows and trying to salvage something for September, FNG shedding it's champions and bigger-name fighters as their financier is imprisoned, and M-1 signing a deal with UFC to become a development territory... wonder how big Dana's grin was when Vadim "Vadummy" Finkelstein signed that contract?

Anyway, it's been a long-running joke that FNG and ACB are money-laundering operations for warlords and oligarchs but they provided some great fights and (most importantly) great knockouts and isn't that what matters the most? I also read something about M-1 fucking around with Fedor's stake in the company which is why he's still fighting. :x

Discuss
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Big shakeups in the Russian MMA scene

Postby slevin » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:57 pm

There are still some ACB shows that will happen in September and November. I am not sure how much longer either FNG or ACB will last, but there are still some good fights. Omar Numagomedov(Khabi's cousin) is going to fight for PFL. I hope we see Akhmet Aleiv and Alexandr Shabily fight soon. Even though I didnt follow those organizations closely. I dont want to see them fold, because I dont want the UFC to hold all the talent, and I think they will hold the majority of the russian mma scene with the partnership with M1 and the potential falling of ACB and FNG.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Big shakeups in the Russian MMA scene

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:51 pm

Putin has put his foot down, now MMA has to change. He wants the UFC in his area so he can dip in his criminal finger. In Russia, the criminal element(MOB) controls everything. Putin has direct ties with the MOB. By writing this, I will have 4 Russians outside my house by midnight. :shock:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Logan Storley, Bobby Moffett, Ty-wan Claxton, Montel Jackson
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Return to MMA Discussion