Close
Login
Register

I just made my Will

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

I just made my Will

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:01 am

I made sure to put in that whenever I die someone will notify all my Linker friends and I left a long and appropriate post, with strict instructions on how to sign off with my usual factual statement about telling no lies. :tup:

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Re: I just made my Will

Postby TheMadTitan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:44 pm

You aren't allowed to fucking die, and that's an order soldier !!!!

LETS RIDE
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

TheMadTitan
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby TheMadTitan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:33 pm

real talk though. If you're having some issues pm me and we can talk about it.

I'm here for you. That goes for everyone here :heart:
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

TheMadTitan
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:06 pm

Good for you man, making a will is good thinking. You never know what he fuck can happen in the crazy world. It's good to know your loved ones will be taken care of. I do have to agree with Mtitan tho, you aren't allowed to die just yet. So dot those i's and cross those t's. Then keep on living man. Just yesterday my boys were running around the house tackling each other and all trying to gang up on the old man. Then I woke up this morning and realized the oldest boy has been out of the house for many years now. The middle boy just graduated and will start college in a month or so. And the youngest boy is now 5 foot 11, has a crush on an 8th grade girl, and wants to bring his friends everywhere we go. :shock: They are all good boys but just don't have the time to play with dad like they used to. Now I have to schedule time to hang with them, and they still are preoccupied with other stuff. I made a will a few years back and will probably update it again every 5 years or so. I have not made any posts for my linker Bros, so I might have to think of one of those. I should probably just send it to Pbells cause he is young and responsible. War life and war linker. :hand2: :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.

Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Amanda Nunes. Charles Oliveira, Thiago Santos

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:33 pm

Pillars don’t die. :tup:

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Return to MMA Discussion