Close
Login
Register

Which rounds did Cejudo win?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Which rounds did Cejudo win?

Postby PBells » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:10 am

KARHU-III wrote:Out of 25 min there was 10 seconds of fighting in the very end. If you 'fight' like that you can kiss my ass. Don't leave it to the judges assholes.

Oldtoby420 wrote:Who cares who won what rounds DJ/MM lost that fight more then HC won it, could have gone either way but when DJ/MM pull some BS like that don't be shocked when the judges don't give the Champ the win that IMO he should have got.

IMO HC didn't "beat" the Champ to earn that win but when you leave it in the judges hands well shit happens & to be clear I think HC won 1, 4 & 5 in the eyes of the judges.

DJ/MM should have stuck to keep working the body with those kicks he was landing & HC would have crunbled DJ/MM had his number with those all night was just a matter if keeping up on em but to often we see fighters abandon the leg kicks when if they kept going would have gave them the win or easy road to it.

DJ/MM can now move on to bigger better things either move up in weight or move on cement that legacy with some more serious competition in other orginizations or gain a belt in another weightclass he has it in em. I feel this could also be good for the fans cuz we may see DJ/MM start looking to be a more serious finisher then surviour after he's done dominated the fight on the cards & no need to take un-needed risks.

Plus FFS after seeing the day of weight of both just shows more so this division should be scraped & these guys should move up to their proper weight as well as most of the rest of all these fighters playing the weight cut game.

Old-school 'Linkers know what's what 8)
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby PainDog » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:34 am

PBells wrote:
KARHU-III wrote:Out of 25 min there was 10 seconds of fighting in the very end. If you 'fight' like that you can kiss my ass. Don't leave it to the judges assholes.

Oldtoby420 wrote:Who cares who won what rounds DJ/MM lost that fight more then HC won it, could have gone either way but when DJ/MM pull some BS like that don't be shocked when the judges don't give the Champ the win that IMO he should have got.

IMO HC didn't "beat" the Champ to earn that win but when you leave it in the judges hands well shit happens & to be clear I think HC won 1, 4 & 5 in the eyes of the judges.

DJ/MM should have stuck to keep working the body with those kicks he was landing & HC would have crunbled DJ/MM had his number with those all night was just a matter if keeping up on em but to often we see fighters abandon the leg kicks when if they kept going would have gave them the win or easy road to it.

DJ/MM can now move on to bigger better things either move up in weight or move on cement that legacy with some more serious competition in other orginizations or gain a belt in another weightclass he has it in em. I feel this could also be good for the fans cuz we may see DJ/MM start looking to be a more serious finisher then surviour after he's done dominated the fight on the cards & no need to take un-needed risks.

Plus FFS after seeing the day of weight of both just shows more so this division should be scraped & these guys should move up to their proper weight as well as most of the rest of all these fighters playing the weight cut game.

Old-school 'Linkers know what's what 8)

I'm in agreement with these three gentlemen
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby philphan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:56 am

:pointup: :pointup: :star: I like everything being said. But DJ clearly won round 1.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:11 am

philphan wrote::pointup: :pointup: :star: I like everything being said. But DJ clearly won round 1.

Yeah I am not sure how the hell Cejudo could have won round 1. That clearly is a troll post?

He allmost ends the fight with a low kick, out lands Cejudo 21-4 with most strikes being thudding body kicks and low kicks, yet Cejudo somehow won that round? :lol: :lol: Oh man that 40 seconds of pinching down on top of DJ in his half guard landing no strikes or going for submissions really outweighs the near finish and 21-4 lopsided striking disadvantage?

I am not a mighty mouse fan really but how on earth anyone can say he lost that first round is beyond me. It is like I am on crazy pills or some shit :lol:

I am glad Cejudo breathed new life into the division and all that don't get me wrong. That is good I think.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby Shuck » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:24 am

Mr Meow wrote:
philphan wrote::pointup: :pointup: :star: I like everything being said. But DJ clearly won round 1.

Yeah I am not sure how the hell Cejudo could have won round 1. That clearly is a troll post?

He allmost ends the fight with a low kick, out lands Cejudo 21-4 with most strikes being thudding body kicks and low kicks, yet Cejudo somehow won that round? :lol: :lol: Oh man that 40 seconds of pinching down on top of DJ in his half guard landing no strikes or going for submissions really outweighs the near finish and 21-4 lopsided striking disadvantage?

I am not a mighty mouse fan really but how on earth anyone can say he lost that first round is beyond me. It is like I am on crazy pills or some shit :lol:

I am glad Cejudo breathed new life into the division and all that don't get me wrong. That is good I think.

Cut the old timer some slack meowzers.. i believe he just got the 1st & 2nd mixed up

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:46 am

Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

Cut the old timer some slack meowzers.. i believe he just got the 1st & 2nd mixed up

Cut me some slack for not cutting him some slack! I am an old timer too ya know

Spoiler:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby Shuck » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:08 am

Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

Cut me some slack for not cutting him some slack! I am an old timer too ya know

Spoiler:

deal

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:10 am

^^ And who the fuck is gonna cut me some slack. I am thirty four years old ffs. Cut me some slack linkers. And ill cut you some Jack. Jack Black. :O

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby 1098765432 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:11 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:I didn't get the memo.. the judges are being the same fags they have been since the 90s.

wrestling >> striking

Why?

It's beyond me.. But saying that.. I was sure that MM would lose while waiting for the decision. + reason...?

Cejudo tried to finish strong in the 5th.. while MM just tried to keep up.

i believe that MM gave the fight away so that the Flw division can live to 'fight' another day

Yeah I'd say in this case Cejudo was able to take the striker out of his element for the most part and control him.MM was wearing down and couldn't stop Cejudo for taking him down so he kinda took over I guess.
I'd need a rewarch but 2,4,5 was Cejudo
MM looked like he knew his reign was over.
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby ebickmeyer » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:33 pm

1098765432 wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:I didn't get the memo.. the judges are being the same fags they have been since the 90s.

wrestling >> striking

Why?

It's beyond me.. But saying that.. I was sure that MM would lose while waiting for the decision. + reason...?

i believe that MM gave the fight away so that the Flw division can live to 'fight' another day

Yeah I'd say in this case Cejudo was able to take the striker out of his element for the most part and control him.MM was wearing down and couldn't stop Cejudo for taking him down so he kinda took over I guess.

I would have to agree with you countdown guy. I think stifling and exhausting an opponent could count as effective offense.

3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
ebickmeyer
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: April 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion, July 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion

Postby jblaze » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:51 am

The rounds where he took him down and layed on him. Honestly he probably didn't win but having a dominant champ was stinking up the division.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby 1098765432 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:25 pm

ebickmeyer wrote:
1098765432 wrote:

wrestling >> striking

Why?

I would have to agree with you countdown guy. I think stifling and exhausting an opponent could count as effective offense.

:tup:
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby yoseph » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:00 pm

DJ broke his foot and tore a ligament in his leg sometime during the fight, plus the ea sports curse doomed him. Meant to make a thread earlier about it but all EA cover stars all the way back to fedor lost their next fight or title almost immediately after. MM was just put on the cover of the digital goat edition of UFC 3 that released a month or 2 ago. #facts

Fedor
Jon Jones
Ronda
Conor McGregor
Mighty Mouse
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Postby pithikos » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:36 am

Cejudo didnt land nothing standing and certainly didnt land nothing on the ground. Mighty Mouse looked off but he still casually outstriked him. If we are back at the pin a guy down to win times fuck the sport
ImageImage
pithikos
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:17 am

pithikos wrote:Cejudo didnt land nothing standing and certainly didnt land nothing on the ground. Mighty Mouse looked off but he still casually outstriked him. If we are back at the pin a guy down to win times fuck this circus

:tup:

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion