Close
Login
Register

Anyone competed in any ADCC tournaments?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Anyone competed in any ADCC tournaments?

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:06 am

I have my 1st one (1st in Taiwan too) and just seeing if anyone competed in one and how they liked it. Going to try and diet down to 70kg. It’s in October.

Who is flying out for it?

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: Anyone competed in any ADCC tournaments?

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:07 am

Diet starts Monday. Currently sitting in a bar and trying to drink as many beers as possible. :tup:
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:10 am

No. A friend of mine competed in the ultimate division(older dudes) and lost in the first match on points. (on some dif tournament actually..anyway

I would suggest u work on your takedowns and control - top position.

+ try to work on a setup u like.. like kimura- to armbar attempt - turned trianle.

some big nog highlights should have u pumped up. ( I think he finished Gary Goodridge with that setup_)

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:59 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:No. A friend of mine competed in the ultimate division(older dudes) and lost in the first match on points. (on some dif tournament actually..anyway

I would suggest u work on your takedowns and control - top position.

+ try to work on a setup u like.. like kimura- to armbar attempt - turned trianle.

some big nog highlights should have u pumped up. ( I think he finished Gary Goodridge with that setup_)

Sound advice. I’ll work on it.

bruins2012

Return to MMA Discussion