Close
Login
Register

Cruz is best BW, not Dildo

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Cruz is best BW, not Dildo

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:13 pm

Dominick Cruz: I’m The Best Bantamweight, Not TJ Dillashaw
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/ae7e7368 ... -best.html
ESPN’s “Ariel Helwani MMA Show” this week turned into a bit of a showcase for a bunch of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Bantamweight fighters eager to face reigning — and defending — division champion T.J. Dillashaw in his next fight. Raphael Assuncao made his case, as did new flyweight champ Henry Cejudo. But, no one did a better job than Dominick Cruz, whose position is bolstered by the win he already holds over Dillashaw. ”I’m still right there, very relevant regardless of the multiple injuries I’ve had over my career,” Cruz said. “I think everybody in the world knows I’m very relevant and probably the only guy in the world who would beat him in the division. ”Right now T.J. Dillashaw is speaking what he chooses to make relevant, which is trying to make his case as the best bantamweight,” he continued. “The problem is, I beat him already. You can’t be the best unless you beat the guy that beat you. It’s common sense, everyone in the world knows that including him. Let’s be honest: He does not want to deal with that right now, he would rather wait and see if he can get away from it.”

The unspoken way that Dillashaw would get away from it? Via Cruz retiring because of injuries. Unfortunately for Dillashaw, that doesn’t sound like it’s happening. In fact, Cruz sounds ready to return later this year.

“I feel 100 percent in training, I’ve been cleared for three weeks now,” he said. “I feel great and I’m looking for a fight toward the end of the fall, toward fall time.”

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Cruz is best BW, not Dildo

Postby dipset52 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:34 pm

Dudes dreaming.

Why should he fight tj ? So he could possibly win and be out on injury for 2 years. Fuck that. Cock sucker hasn’t fought since Cody boxed his head off.

Tj had to beat assuanco and John lineker to get back to the title.

Fuck Dominick Cruz.

killashaw vs Marlon Moraes is the fight I want to see.

Love that fuckin fight.

There’s Absolutely no reason why Cruz shouldn’t fight assuanco. He should stfu with all of his smart ass analysis thinking he knows everything and has all the answers. I think fucking TJ torches him in a rematch.

FUCK DOMINICK CRUZ IN HIS MOUTH
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby ebickmeyer » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:43 pm

People are too quick to jump bandwagons. Cruz still has a better resume than TJ. What with Cruz having already beat TJ fairly recently how can you argue TJ is truly better? They must rematch to claim the undisputed title of best BW.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
ebickmeyer
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: April 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion, July 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:46 pm

ebickmeyer wrote:People are too quick to jump bandwagons. Cruz still has a better resume than TJ. What with Cruz having already beat TJ fairly recently how can you argue TJ is truly better? They must rematch to claim the undisputed title of best BW.

You are correct sir, on the money as usual. Let em bang. :cig: :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:09 pm

dipset52 wrote:He should stfu with all of his smart ass analysis thinking he knows everything and has all the answers. I think fucking TJ torches him in a rematch.

FUCK DOMINICK CRUZ IN HIS MOUTH

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby jblaze » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:36 pm

Maybe it was a victory and maybe not. I sure wasn't impressed by what Cruz did in that fight.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Oldtoby420 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:48 am

Cruz needs to go get a win & show he can stay healthy before getting another title shot.
"Heh who needs lessons you already bought us black belts!"
-Gumball , The Amazing World of Gumball
Oldtoby420
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby TheMadTitan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am

Dillashaw vs Cruz :gold:

Moraes vs Lineker :silver:

As of right now, I consider Cruz and Dillashaw tied for #1 BW GOAT talk.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

TheMadTitan
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby willis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:12 am

Cruz is an uptight narcissist. He's not half as good as he sounds anymore and if he faced any top 3 I see him getting smoked. How he won the TJ fight is still way beyond my comprehension. Marlon Moraes is the guy to watch right now. That boy is one vicious mofo and when he fights TJ, its gonna be bloody.
ImageImage

Mousasi was Phillip Seymour Hoffman's favorite middleweight fighter. I should have known better than to bet against the Hoff. He is the GOAT. Meow Meow indeed

1-1 sigbets
willis
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: May 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Darklord » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:54 pm

dipset52 wrote:
Tj had to beat assuanco and John lineker to get back to the title.

killashaw vs Marlon Moraes is the fight I want to see.

There’s Absolutely no reason why Cruz shouldn’t fight assuanco.

100% AGREE with you. Dominick should have to get TWO impressive wins to get another shot at that belt.

Cody Garbrandt ....maybe THREE impressive wins. I mean he got stopped twice in a row by TJ, there are no looming questions about who is the better man at this point. Maybe in a couple years it would be fun to see them square off again, but Cody is still young/growing and he needs to forget about reamatching TJ for now.

And YES, Marlon Moraes is the guy that deserves the next shot, man I cannot wait to see that fight!
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby SpeakEasy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:03 pm

I don't think there's been a point in the last 5-7 years that Cruz has been the clear cut best BW.
The barao fight is the closest thing we got to Couture/Fedor in the lower weight class and while TJ showed how that fight may have gone we still wont ever know.
After that TJ and Cody were and are clearly as good if not better.
Bibi lit up the scene outside of north America, all of these fighters were posed as what ifs? to doms reign.
He was never Aldo.
I do believe TJ, next to maybe Robert Whitaker, is the absolute most evolved and ever growing fighters in mma today.
I personally would like to see Dom with a fresh face, I think Moraes deserves a shot at the belt based purely off his past performance if not him than lienker.
Dom can fight someone like lienker or Moraes as well.
I could be wrong but it's just hard to see Dom coming back as the best, its arguable he'll even be considered the best BW ever in the grand scheme of things.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby tsarlaider » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:17 pm

Cruz forgot to mention that the guy he beat 2,5 years ago just finished clean for the second time in a row the guy that beat him and made a fool of him in the process.

So claiming that TJ cant be considered better than him just because he beat him in the past (which in my opinion he didnt)
is bullshit.

I prefer to watch TJ vs Moraes cause i know those two will try to kill each other while Dom will try to dance his way to victory.

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Jan. & Feb. & Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion

Postby Jump » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:12 pm

I thought TJ got robbed.
The linker formerly known as 'bringthepain' 2008
Jump
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:35 am

Cody is out for 6 months.

TJ vs Cruz
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby H.K.D. » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:32 am

A lot of Cruz haters.... Dude is anoyying as fuck but the best BW ever. He's like the Cain of the HW division...
RIP Lemmy #Lemmyisgod #Godisdead
H.K.D.
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion