Close
Login
Register

McGregor and Khabib got Molly Whopped!

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

McGregor and Khabib got Molly Whopped!

Postby bruins2012 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:29 am

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: McGregor and Khabib got Molly Whopped!

Postby TheMadTitan » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:23 am

Nice vid. Conor can't get to Khabib like the other guys. This will be the toughest fight imaginable for Conor.

I hope he wins, but idk.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

TheMadTitan
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby SitBackAndWatch » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:57 am

I thought that Nate didnt let him in his head at all either. And he wasnt outclassed by connor at all.
SitBackAndWatch
White Belt
White Belt

Postby SpeakEasy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:06 pm

SitBackAndWatch wrote:I thought that Nate didnt let him in his head at all either. And he wasnt outclassed by connor at all.

I actually think you're wrong but not entirely.
I believe Mac did get to Nate, he dug tight as a tick inside Nates head but the difference between say a guy like Porier and Diaz is that all that shit drives Diaz forward instead of backwards.
Diaz is mentally strong so it doesn't affect him negatively but he definitely bites and takes Mac bait and engages him and repeats it in his head over and over and lets it fuel him.
Takes a real fighter to do that.
I dont think khabib is that kind of guy, he will full on ignore CMac and itll be even harder for Nurm to understand Mac with that language and accent barrier.
I think the best comparisons for Nate and khabib is to Claudoa and Rose vs JJ.
Claudia verbally sparred with JJ but Rose was like nuff talk, throw bombs and we got a classic rivalry from one and a blowout from another.
I see it going a similar direction.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby anton14 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:41 pm

The narrator sounds like he had a couple two tree shots to the ol dome too many
"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
anton14
Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion
Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion

Accolades: July 2016 & October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor (2017 Round 2), Survivor 2018 May Series Champ

Return to MMA Discussion