Close
Login
Register

2 Men, 4 Lineal Titles

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

2 Men, 4 Lineal Titles

Postby TheMadTitan » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:12 pm

Conor McGregor:
FW and LW

George St. Pierre:
WW and MW

How in Gods name did Dana White allow this to happen!!??
We have 4 fake champions with brand new lineal histories. Unprecedented.

Khabib is fighting Conor, so LW will be set straight once again. We all know the result of this fight (hardcore 4 life bruh)
FW is fucked! Conor will never go back.

Looks like GSP ain't coming back any time soon.

Your thoughts, my good gentlemen.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

TheMadTitan
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Re: 2 Men, 4 Lineal Titles

Postby TaeKwonDolt » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:20 am

WME/UFC have legitimately ruined their hype veins, and have resorted to full retard matchmaking.

At this point I'm just watching MMA fade back into obscurity :butthurt:
TaeKwonDolt
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor

Postby PBells » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:26 am

WME sucks and I can't wait for them to divest from UFC. Going bankrupt would be nice, too.
There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby anton14 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:51 am

4 weight classes
4 different men

FW- Max Holloway
LW- Khaleebahd
WW- Tyron Woodley
MW- Robert Whittaker

4 classes, all champs. What exactly is the problem? Conor and Georges dropped their belts. How are you a champ if you don't defend your belt? The only problem is LW, since there hasn't been an actual title fight for it. Fighting a guy that is ranked 10 and replacing another fighter the same day doesn't sound much like a championship fight to me, but as you said, Conor and Khalabahd are fighting for the title. The belts will finally be unified. So what exactly is the problem? What are you bitching about?

Holloway beat the FW GOAT twice, decisively. 12 fight winning streak, slapped everyone on the way to the title, and already defended his belt. Holloway has already surpassed Conor at FW. Conor saw the writing on the wall and fled before he got slapped. How is he not a champion?

GSP dropped his WW belt centuries ago. There's been multiple champs and tons of title fights in the process. Woodley annihilated the previous champ and defended his belt multiple times. How is he not a champion?

GSP gave up his MW belt like we all knew he would. Then a championship war happened between the two undisputed contenders in the weight class. Robert Whittaker is on a 9 fight winning streak, slapped everyone on the way to the title, undefeated at MW, and beat an Ancient Cuban God twice. How is he not a champion?

If anything the only weight class worth complaining about is LHW and it's paper champion. Jon Jones decisively beat the champion in a 5 round fight and knocked his dome back in another. Jon Jones is still the LHW champion.

But you're not complaining about that class. You're bitching about lesser things. Stop complaining about rightful champs.

Quit being a bitchy bitch
"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
anton14
Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion
Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion

Accolades: July 2016 & Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor (2017 Round 2), Survivor 2018 May Series Champ

Postby bwawm » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Ya, I thought Connor dropped the FW strap a while back and GSP immediately after winning the [email protected] strap.

Honestly.....that was the coolest thing GSP has ever done. Dethrone the worst MW champ the UFC has ever had (like Randy @HW) and then just bail on the division. Only way it could have been better was if he tried to defend the belt and got KTFO
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby tsarlaider » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:42 am

I am with Anton on this one

All 4 divisions were fucked for a while but things are set at this point.

Colby and his fake strap got bypassed and we get a real title fight instead

Max is a fukin killer and he has a great contender against him on T-City

LW is about to get a clear champ

MW just gave us one of the best title fights ever

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Jan. & Feb. & Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion

Postby Irishdonal » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:39 am

TheMadTitan wrote:Conor McGregor:
FW and LW

George St. Pierre:
WW and MW

Khabib is fighting Conor, so LW will be set straight once again. We all know the result of this fight (hardcore 4 life bruh)

I think the only shitshow is LW, Fw has moved on and Mcgregor isn't going back. I understand linear champion which comes into LW but Mcgregor is basically retired Fw champion.

Now Ligh weight is a shit show! It looks like wwf Tony thinks he is champ, Khabib thinks hes champ, mcgregor thinks he is champ.
knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, intelligence is knowing that you don't put a tomato in the fruit bowl
Irishdonal
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Irishdonal wrote:
FW and LW

George St. Pierre:
WW and MW

I think the only shitshow is LW, Fw has moved on and Mcgregor isn't going back. I understand linear champion which comes into LW but Mcgregor is basically retired Fw champion.

Now Ligh weight is a shit show! It looks like wwf Tony thinks he is champ, Khabib thinks hes champ, mcgregor thinks he is champ.

There is only one LW champ

Spoiler:
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:37 pm

bwawm wrote:
Irishdonal wrote:
FW and LW

George St. Pierre:
WW and MW

There is only one LW champ

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Jump » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:40 pm

Fedor
The linker formerly known as 'bringthepain' 2008
Jump
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby Jump » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:42 pm

Fedor's name translates to Theodore in English, so the GOAT is named Theodore, who would have thunk that.
The linker formerly known as 'bringthepain' 2008
Jump
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Return to MMA Discussion