Close
Login
Register

Linker Fantasy Football 2018

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Linker Fantasy Football 2018

Postby SpeakEasy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:07 am

I just altered our league a bit, QBs still have significance but shouldn't score as high which should keep panties unbundled.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
Image
obviously for a reason."
User avatar
SpeakEasy
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 969
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am
Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Linker Fantasy Football 2018

Postby SpeakEasy » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:57 pm

Everyone happy with the scoring this week?
Other than Phil because I'm whooping dat ass.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
Image
obviously for a reason."
User avatar
SpeakEasy
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 969
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am
Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Linker Fantasy Football 2018

Postby philphan » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:41 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:Everyone happy with the scoring this week?
Other than Phil because I'm whooping dat ass.

HAHA You got so lucky. If the Vikings didn't I would have dominated per usual. Oh well, good luck the rest of the season.
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22008
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Linker Fantasy Football 2018

Postby philphan » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:39 am

Speakeasy, how did I get a tie when I had 200 and my opponent had like 50?
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22008
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Linker Fantasy Football 2018

Postby bruins2012 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:41 am

I won!
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17227
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: Linker Fantasy Football 2018

Postby philphan » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:12 am

bruins2012 wrote:I won!

Congrats buddy. I won 1 and somehow got a tie in speakeasy's dad league. Even tho it was 200-50 in my favor. Fun weekend of football.
War Baker and the new Browns. :mrgreen: Actually, War Vikes. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22008
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Linker Fantasy Football 2018

Postby SpeakEasy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:27 am

philphan wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:I won!

Congrats buddy. I won 1 and somehow got a tie in speakeasy's dad league. Even tho it was 200-50 in my favor. Fun weekend of football.
War Baker and the new Browns. :mrgreen: Actually, War Vikes. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Looking into this now phil, that should not have happened, super weird.
Now I realize I've failed or dissatisfied some of you with my league standards so I am proposing a redraft.
I wish some of you would have approached me before giving up but I am willing to adjust the scoring and redraft so long as everyone's willing to step up.
And I'm undefeated in this league so you know I'm sincere by even considering this.
I'll also delegate some duties to Phil first off and Bruins and dip if deemed necessary.
Just let me know, only reason I commish this league is because I fucking love linker and some of you fucks really stood by me despite me being nobody to you.
I just want everyone happy to be playing in this league, win or lose.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
Image
obviously for a reason."
User avatar
SpeakEasy
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 969
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am
Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Linker Fantasy Football 2018

Postby philphan » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:27 am

SpeakEasy wrote:
philphan wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:I won!

Congrats buddy. I won 1 and somehow got a tie in speakeasy's dad league. Even tho it was 200-50 in my favor. Fun weekend of football.
War Baker and the new Browns. :mrgreen: Actually, War Vikes. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Looking into this now phil, that should not have happened, super weird.
Now I realize I've failed or dissatisfied some of you with my league standards so I am proposing a redraft.
I wish some of you would have approached me before giving up but I am willing to adjust the scoring and redraft so long as everyone's willing to step up.
And I'm undefeated in this league so you know I'm sincere by even considering this.
I'll also delegate some duties to Phil first off and Bruins and dip if deemed necessary.
Just let me know, only reason I commish this league is because I fucking love linker and some of you fucks really stood by me despite me being nobody to you.
I just want everyone happy to be playing in this league, win or lose.

No buddy, it's all good. On Sunday night I was up 200-50 in the dads league and the site must have glitched and listed the week as a Tie for me. It wasn't even Monday yet. So I was just confused. It corrected itself on Monday. It's all good buddy. You are doing a great job and no redraft needed. Don't listen to Bruins, he just doesn't want to get beat down again. Keep up the good work. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22008
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Linker Fantasy Football 2018

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:21 am

philphan wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:
philphan wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:I won!

Congrats buddy. I won 1 and somehow got a tie in speakeasy's dad league. Even tho it was 200-50 in my favor. Fun weekend of football.
War Baker and the new Browns. :mrgreen: Actually, War Vikes. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Looking into this now phil, that should not have happened, super weird.
Now I realize I've failed or dissatisfied some of you with my league standards so I am proposing a redraft.
I wish some of you would have approached me before giving up but I am willing to adjust the scoring and redraft so long as everyone's willing to step up.
And I'm undefeated in this league so you know I'm sincere by even considering this.
I'll also delegate some duties to Phil first off and Bruins and dip if deemed necessary.
Just let me know, only reason I commish this league is because I fucking love linker and some of you fucks really stood by me despite me being nobody to you.
I just want everyone happy to be playing in this league, win or lose.

No buddy, it's all good. On Sunday night I was up 200-50 in the dads league and the site must have glitched and listed the week as a Tie for me. It wasn't even Monday yet. So I was just confused. It corrected itself on Monday. It's all good buddy. You are doing a great job and no redraft needed. Don't listen to Bruins, he just doesn't want to get beat down again. Keep up the good work. :mrgreen:



Feel like Speakeasy was crying into a beer while writing this. Has the overtones of a drunken rant.

No redraft needed. I’m still going to win every game. :tup:


:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17227
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: Linker Fantasy Football 2018

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:08 am

NFL Urges Pass Rushers To Try Reaching Peaceful Resolution With Quarterbacks Before Resorting To Tackling


NEW YORK—In an effort to find a more constructive way to cost the other team yardage, the NFL asked pass rushers on Wednesday to seek amicable resolutions with opposing quarterbacks before resorting to a tackle. “Instead of immediately stooping to a violent hit, defensive ends and linebackers should take an empathetic stance and try talking the quarterback out of his attempt to throw the ball,” said NFL vice president of human resources Kim McFadden, adding that pass rushers should use “I statements” to keep quarterbacks from feeling threatened while defenders asserted their own feelings as to why the signal caller needs to take a knee and lose a down. “Tackling should always be the last choice when dealing with a quarterback intent on tossing a pass or running for a first down. If players cross the line of scrimmage with an open mind, make eye contact, and calmly present their case, I think they’ll find that most QBs are receptive to spiking the ball or throwing it away.” McFadden admitted that defenders may still be forced to take down their opponent, but should try to depersonalize the attack and limit destructive blows to the quarterback’s torso, neck, ankles, and head.


:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17227
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: philphan