Close
Login
Register

Gomi won a fight

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Gomi won a fight

Postby PainDog » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:27 am

Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Gomi won a fight

Postby TheMadTitan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:38 am

Thanks for the video brother. Looked like a wild fight!
Glad to see Gomi get the win against an always and forever dangerous guy like Melvin Guillard.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

TheMadTitan
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:17 am

Lol, I was looking forward to the result of this fight

Looked like a couple of cans throwing wild haymakers at the end there :lol:
August A League Team
Demetrious Johnson
Iuri Alcantara
Jason Jackson
James Vick

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby deadzone » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:47 am

:lol: wtf..looked like both were trying to take a dive
deadzone
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:53 am

deadzone wrote::lol: wtf..looked like both were trying to take a dive
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:26 pm

That was great. So happy to see Gomi win and win in devastating fashion.

His knee looked fucked though

Rizin was awesome from top to bottom for most part. A lot of fun fights and good performances.
Officially 6-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:04 pm

You did something good by uploading teh fight but the title is disgusting. you spoiled that fight for me for no reason what so ever. * Gomi vs Guillard 2018, or some shit.... would have been much more appopriate.

50% of watching a fight is not knowing the outcome. so yea.. thanks again for being so inconsiderate.

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby Asso » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:30 pm

Mr Meow wrote:That was great. So happy to see Gomi win and win in devastating fashion.

Rizin was awesome from top to bottom for most part. A lot of fun fights and good performances.

Yea man I saw! Caved and bought it. Shit was so epic.
Asso
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:56 pm

Asso wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:That was great. So happy to see Gomi win and win in devastating fashion.

Yea man I saw! Caved and bought it. Shit was so epic.

:lol: :lol: Hells yeah man. Rizin is great

Some of those fights were fucking nuts. Topnoi Tiger Muy Thai vs Yamamoto and Proczhaka vs Cappelozza especially.
Officially 6-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby TFlock » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:20 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:You did something good by uploading teh fight but the title is disgusting. you spoiled that fight for me for no reason what so ever. * Gomi vs Guillard 2018, or some shit.... would have been much more appopriate.

50% of watching a fight is not knowing the outcome. so yea.. thanks again for being so inconsiderate.

:lol:

Logging onto linker is kinda like turning on sportscenter when you don’t want to know who won a game because you recorded it
August A League Team
Demetrious Johnson
Iuri Alcantara
Jason Jackson
James Vick

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby PainDog » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:21 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:You did something good by uploading teh fight but the title is disgusting. you spoiled that fight for me for no reason what so ever. * Gomi vs Guillard 2018, or some shit.... would have been much more appopriate.

Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby JayKoz » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:47 pm

Those elbows from daron cruikshank were ruthless too. Would reccomend looking up the finish
JayKoz
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:18 am

TFlock wrote:

Logging onto linker is kinda like turning on sportscenter when you don’t want to know who won a game because you recorded it

no man.. there has to be a 48 hour spoiler free zone. That's how it used to be anyway..he posted the fight like just hours after it was over.

I haven't seen Gomi winning in almost 6 years and I lost the chance of watching a 4 minute war, spoiler free.

And now instead of acknowledging the fact that he fucked up, he thinks he is being funny.

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:33 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
TFlock wrote:

no man.. there has to be a 48 hour spoiler free zone. That's how it used to be anyway..he posted the fight like just hours after it was over.

I haven't seen Gomi winning in almost 6 years and I lost the chance of watching a 4 minute war, spoiler free.

And now instead of acknowledging the fact that he fucked up, he thinks he is being funny.

Yeah I agree. Just fuckin with ya. I remember the site used to be strict about that shit but times have changed. This site is chill now. I remember back like almost 10 years ago I got threatened to be banned because I had a YouTube video in my signature :lol:
August A League Team
Demetrious Johnson
Iuri Alcantara
Jason Jackson
James Vick

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Postby PainDog » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:45 am

TFlock wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
TFlock wrote: :lol:

Yeah I agree. Just fuckin with ya. I remember the site used to be strict about that shit but times have changed. This site is chill now. I remember back like almost 10 years ago I got threatened to be banned because I had a YouTube video in my signature :lol:

10 years ago I would have given someone a warning for violating spoiler policies

my understanding was spoilers were no longer an issue given how available information is

with that said I apologize for breaking any sort of rules that might still exist regarding spoilers
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Next

Return to MMA Discussion