Close
Login
Register

Nick Diaz: UFC should give Daniel Cormier fight to ME instea

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Nick Diaz: UFC should give Daniel Cormier fight to ME instea

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:02 pm

Nick Diaz: UFC should give Daniel Cormier fight to ME instead of d—k chest Brock Lesnar
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight champion and top box office draw, Brock Lesnar, is coming back to mixed martial arts (MMA) in 2019. So too, is ex-welterweight No. 1 contender, Nick Diaz.

So why not give Daniel Cormier’s heavyweight title shot to Diaz instead of Lesnar?

That’s not a real question, mind you, but that’s because you, dear reader, are of sound mind. But the Stockton slugger seemed to be up way past his bedtime last night and had nothing better to do than rail against UFC and its WWE bullshit on social media.

“Sick of this all this ‘baddest man on the planet’ b.s. I’ll fight for any title at any weight,” Diaz wrote on Instagram. “UFC wants to make b.s. WWF fights with guys that fight like shit and put on an act. Daniel Cormier would look way worse than I do in this pic if he fought Anderson the way I did but instead he decided to wrestle fuck him for five rounds in front of his whole life and still almost got finished off in the last round with Silva only having two or three weeks notice.”

Diaz fought Silva in the now-infamous UFC 183 main event where both fighters flunked their pre-fight drug tests, so Diaz saw his loss get overturned to a no contest. Unfortunately, Diaz couldn’t keep his act together and has not competed since.

But at least he’s not embarrassing himself like Cormier, who took a decision win over “The Spider” at UFC 200.

“Dana White should give me this fight instead of dick chest Brock Lesnar’s cheating ass. Nothing personal I love DC but I don’t like what he does, constantly embarrassed for him and the sport. I started doing MMA because it’s not WWF and I’ve never put on a b.s. act in my life. I’m sure fans would like to see a real fight.”

They probably would, but Diaz is out of action until further notice after racking up a pair of felony charges in his time off. He maintains his innocence in the domestic violence case but will likely have a long and messy legal battle ahead before getting cleared to compete.

Until then, it looks like Lesnar will get the first crack at Cormier’s heavyweight belt, captured from Stipe Miocic at UFC 226 last weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/7/13/1756 ... lesnar-mma
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Nick Diaz: UFC should give Daniel Cormier fight to ME in

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:13 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby 1098765432 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:16 pm

Smoke moar weed
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:17 pm

Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:29 pm

I hope he fights Whitaker or Woodley...

that fight with Cormier and Anderson was a 3 rounder, though

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby deadzone » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:45 pm

:lol: DC would throw Nick around worse than he did hendo. Would be a massacre
deadzone
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby jblaze » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Well I guess it's gonna be Lesnar, Diaz and lastly Shogun for DC.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby dipset52 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:07 pm

I doubt dc would be able to cut to 170.

I got nick in 3 rounds but if Cormier has a decent weight cut he could pose some problems for nick.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby philphan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:50 pm

deadzone wrote::lol: DC would throw Nick around worse than he did hendo. Would be a massacre

:lol: Nick wants a warm up before he goes to prison. :cig: :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Return to MMA Discussion