Close
Login
Register

Israel Adesanya wants to fuck a guy

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Israel Adesanya wants to fuck a guy

Postby philphan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:43 pm

Israel Adesanya went full Mike Tyson after recent callout from Derek Brunson
After Israel Adesanya scored his fourteenth straight win (three overall inside the Octagon) by taking out Brad Tavares at The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 27 Finale last Friday night (July 6, 2018), “The Last Stylebender” and Derek Brunson got into a heated social media battle.

Brunson expressed his interest in facing the undefeated Middleweight, but not until early 2019, in Israel’s home country of New Zealand. Naturally, Adesanya didn’t take too kindly to the callout, especially Derek’s play on words with his nickname. As a result, the 28 year-old kickboxer channeled his inner-Mike Tyson with a rather graphic response.

The tweet has since been deleted, but the ability to screenshot is a still alive and well.

Derek Brunson

@DerekBrunson
You’re easy money . Grappling no good , you hit like a toddler . I put people to sleep when I touch them you’re a tko man. I admit I get greedy sometimes . But not doing that anymore. I’ll put you on your back and destroy you. New Zealand early 2019. I’m wit it! https://twitter.com/stylebender/status/ ... 3303496704

Since stepping foot inside the Octagon for the first time this past February, Israel has made the most of his opportunities, taking out Rob Wilkinson, Marvin Vettori and the aforementioned Tavares.

A fight against Brunson, though, would be a big step up for Adesanya, as Derek is currently ranked No. 6 and has the tools and experience to give Israel the fits. But, “The Last Stylebender” has proven he has no time to take it easy, and is looking for the fast track to the top.

Anyone feeling this potential middleweight collision?
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Israel Adesanya wants to fuck a guy

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:49 pm

An interesting reply to an interesting insult.

"the last gender bender" instead of "the last style bender" is right up there with calling Raphael Dos Anjos "Ralphie Dos Nachos" in terms of creative genius. I am sure Brunson will be scoring thousands of new fans with that level of trash talk alone since it works so well for Covington :lol: :lol: That's some serious thinking outside the box right there.

Brunson must be planning on trying to Fitch Adesanya. Brunson leaves himself so open when he strikes its not even funny. Try running chin first with your weight distributed horribly across your feet at Adesanya and see what happens :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
Wasn't Brunson a male cheerleader in college? Does he really have room to talk shit? :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby philphan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:53 pm

Mr Meow wrote:An interesting reply to an interesting insult.

"the last gender bender" instead of "the last style bender" is right up there with calling Raphael Dos Anjos "Ralphie Dos Nachos" in terms of creative genius. I am sure Brunson will be scoring thousands of new fans with that level of trash talk alone since it works so well for Covington :lol: :lol: That's some serious thinking outside the box right there.

Brunson must be planning on trying to Fitch Adesanya. Brunson leaves himself so open when he strikes its not even funny. Try running chin first with your weight distributed horribly across your feet at Adesanya and see what happens :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
Wasn't Brunson a male cheerleader in college? Does he really have room to talk shit? :lol:

Was he really a male cheerleader? :lol: No matter, his initial insult was very funny and might have landed him a high profile fight. It also makes sense for Isreal's next fight any way as far as rankings go. Make the fight.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby slevin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:37 pm

Spoiler:

Brunson made a comment because people kept calling him a homophobe.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:50 pm

Spoiler:

:lol: :lol: don't care what you say I'm with numbers on this one Ralphie Dos Nachos had me rolling :lol:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:13 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

:lol: :lol: don't care what you say I'm with numbers on this one Ralphie Dos Nachos had me rolling :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I never said it was not funny. I just said it was not very creative. Which i think is pretty hard to debate that it is

There is nothing wrong with simple humor mr sir. Dick and fart jokes still crack even the best of us up.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby philphan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:36 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

:lol: :lol:

I never said it was not funny. I just said it was not very creative. Which i think is pretty hard to debate that it is

There is nothing wrong with simple humor mr sir. Dick and fart jokes still crack even the best of us up.

What do you call a person that doesn't fart in public?
Spoiler:
a PRIVATE TUTOR
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Postby slevin » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:36 am

Spoiler:
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion