Close
Login
Register

FatBald vsBigBrown on Instagram

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

FatBald vsBigBrown on Instagram

Postby Darklord » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Re: FatBald vsBigBrown on Instagram

Postby kezzaman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:22 pm

Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
kezzaman
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby slevin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:28 pm

I think Schaub has done something similar with Yves where he was talking about black commentators for UFC tonight, and Yves confronted Schaub on twitter. Schaub apologized, and called Yves sensitive on Luke Thomas' show.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby PainDog » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Darklord wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I really agree with both of them...as far as them insulting each other

I have no idea what Schuab said about Adesanya
Last edited by PainDog on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Nice to see the two big pillars of maturity within the mma world acting par for the course

Dana still holding a grudge on Schaub for showing how much money he lost on sponsorship money from the Reebok deal :lol: :lol:

"No way Brendan was making over 6 figures per fight from sponsors"

*Schaub shows copies of billing and tax statement from sponsors on the Joe Rogan podcast proving he would have lost a fuck ton of money on the Reebok sponsorship*

"Well Its time to follow this guy around on Instagram and harass him intermittently."

They both are such chickenfuckers. Brendan named his son "Tiger Pax Schaub" for fucks sake and Dana still holds a grudge on his parents for never putting him through reconstruction surgery for his micro penis when he was a child.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby SitBackAndWatch » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:43 pm

Yeah eves was definetly being a baby, attempting to bring race into everything.

Yay more Tbitch Woodhavens in the ufc

slevin wrote:I think Schaub has done something similar with Yves where he was talking about black commentators for UFC tonight, and Yves confronted Schaub on twitter. Schaub apologized, and called Yves sensitive on Luke Thomas' show.
SitBackAndWatch
White Belt
White Belt

Postby slevin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:56 pm

SitBackAndWatch wrote:Yeah eves was definetly being a baby, attempting to bring race into everything.

slevin wrote:I think Schaub has done something similar with Yves where he was talking about black commentators for UFC tonight, and Yves confronted Schaub on twitter. Schaub apologized, and called Yves sensitive on Luke Thomas' show.

The only reason Yves brought race into it is because Schaub did first. Schaub was saying, "we get it UFC tonight you are not racist, we get it. You like black people we get it; i am just saying there are better analysts out there."
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:57 pm

SitBackAndWatch wrote:Yeah eves was definetly being a baby, attempting to bring race into everything.

No offense dude but this post is all sorts of out of place

A.) This thread has nothing to do with Yves or Brendan's previous issue
B.) Neither Yves nor Brendan are in the UFC anymore
C.) Brendan was the one who brought up race. Yves only responded to it. He said Fox was trying not to appear racist by having an all black analyst table.
D.) Karyn Bryant is half white so his claim did not even add up from a logical perspective in the first place
E.) Yves made the very relevant assertion that his race had 0 to do with his knowledge on mma. Something we can all agree on I hope.
F.) Woodley is indeed an oversensitive race baiting little bitch. That has nothing to do with this thread though either

Can we all just agree naming your son Tiger Pax is just a toolish thing to do and move on? :lol: :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby slevin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Mr Meow wrote:

C.) Brendan was the one who brought up race. Yves only responded to it. He said Fox was trying not to appear racist by having an all black analyst table.
D.) Karyn Bryant is half white so his claim did not even add up from a logical perspective in the first place
E.) Yves made the very relevant assertion that his race had 0 to do with his knowledge on mma. Something we can all agree on I hope.
F.) Woodley is indeed an oversensitive race baiting little bitch. That has nothing to do with this thread though either

Can we all just agree naming your son Tiger Pax is just a toolish thing to do and move on? :lol: :lol:

I brought up Yves to mention how Schaub will insult someone, back track and then insult them again. I am just wondering if he will do it with Adesanya.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby Shuck » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:05 pm

slevin wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

I brought up Yves to mention how Schaub will insult someone, back track and then insult them again. I am just wondering if he will do it with Adesanya.

He already replied to Israel; said he was referring to Saki & that Israel is a beast but had previous Mma experience before his UFC bout.

As much as I despise Shaub 90% of the time.. his reply was on point.

Rogan being caught between these two is pretty gdamn amusing
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby Shuck » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:38 pm

6min - 8min mark.. its gold jerry

Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby slevin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:52 pm

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby philphan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Nice to see the two big pillars of maturity within the mma world acting par for the course

Dana still holding a grudge on Schaub for showing how much money he lost on sponsorship money from the Reebok deal :lol: :lol:

"No way Brendan was making over 6 figures per fight from sponsors"

*Schaub shows copies of billing and tax statement from sponsors on the Joe Rogan podcast proving he would have lost a fuck ton of money on the Reebok sponsorship*

"Well Its time to follow this guy around on Instagram and harass him intermittently."

They both are such chickenfuckers. Brendan named his son "Tiger Pax Schaub" for fucks sake and Dana still holds a grudge on his parents for never putting him through reconstruction surgery for his micro penis when he was a child.

1 So true man and 2 :lol: :lol: Dana is the face of the UFC, at what point is he gonna act like it. He doesn't need to get into these petty pissing contests. Especially with guys who aren't even in the ufc any more. As far the last sentence.... :lol: :tup:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Israel Adesanya, Adam Wieczorek, Davi Ramos, Karl Roberson, Jake Matthews,Kenan Song

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:05 pm

slevin wrote:

This is :gold: I'm finally a fan of Brendan for more than his KO gif and stylish dress wear now :lol:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Next

Return to MMA Discussion