Close
Login
Register

Khabib refers to Ferguson as still "biggest match up"

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Khabib refers to Ferguson as still "biggest match up"

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:42 am

PainDog wrote:
Conor has never lost a title defense in his entire career.

My point wasnt to try and justify that McGregor should be the legitimate champion, just the logical contradiction that some how Khabib is an illegitimate champion because he never beat Tony but Tony is legitimate despite never beating Conor.

In terms of quality of opponent...Al Iquinta holds a win over Lee...it was awhile ago...but Al is still a solid fighter.

So either both were legitimate champions or both were paper champs....

Yeah I agree with this. If one applies this to Khabib one must also apply it to Tony.

Conor is indeed undefeated in title defense. 0-0. Not even an attempted title defense in Cage Rage for fucks sake :lol: :lol: I will gladly take advantage of a champion having balls to give me the chance to win their belt but I damn sure will not reciprocate when I have the belt :lol:
Officially 7-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby Darklord » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:45 am

PainDog wrote:
Darklord wrote:
PainDog wrote: I felt he was wrongly stripped of the title and I really hope he gets healthy.

YES. Tony never lost and Khabib never beat a guy holding the belt. The current Lightweight Championship is in "paper status" right now.
Good for Khabib recognizing his status can ONLY be legitimized by facing Tony Fergusen.

Tony also never beat a guy holding the belt...so he is also a paper champion, and the real champ is Conor McGregor.

True, but he would have. Conor essentially abandoned his title AND the sport. Waiting for him to abandon his child next

Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby PainDog » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:15 pm

Darklord wrote:
PainDog wrote:
Darklord wrote:YES. Tony never lost and Khabib never beat a guy holding the belt. The current Lightweight Championship is in "paper status" right now.
Good for Khabib recognizing his status can ONLY be legitimized by facing Tony Fergusen.

Tony also never beat a guy holding the belt...so he is also a paper champion, and the real champ is Conor McGregor.

True, but he would have. Conor essentially abandoned his title AND the sport. Waiting for him to abandon his child next

Tony would have defended...I dont mind Khabib getting a belt especially considering everything surrounding the event...but they should not have stripped Tony.
Bai Ali Shaipov

Khabib Time

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby robdogj » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:47 pm

PainDog wrote:Conor has never lost a title defense in his entire career.

PainDog are you Dana White in disguise? :shock:
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby jblaze » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:53 pm

As long as someone fights for the title it's cool with me. All of this money fight and pulling out shit is killing the division.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby robdogj » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:40 am

Khabib doesn't regard fight vs McGillicutty as a real fight but a money fight :P
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Shuck » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:58 am

Khabibble will think twice after he gets slept by the Leprechaun - :hand:
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby kezzaman » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:49 pm

mind games
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]